Cops break into EMT’s apartment and kill her while searching for a suspect they already had in custody

Buzzrock

8 minutes ago, Captainant said:

Your source that she's a criminal who deserved to be murdered in her home is the same PD that has already lied multiple times on the material facts of this event? 

Calm down Sandy Vag.  None of that bullshit you typed is remotely true.  I even addressed that very fact and further clarified that this narrative that she is an angel is misguided and much more complicated; especially if the transcript is accurate and she was involved in the criminal activities of the trap house.  A house utilized for illegal activities, warranting the raid.  A raid that precipitated gunfire NOT from the police, but from her boyfriend.  The police obviously returned fire and unfortunately she was caught in the literal crossfire.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 5

36 minutes ago, BabaYaga said:

Redacted summary

If this summary is accurate, it brings to light quite a bit of information about how things played out.  To summarize:

• Shows how she was receiving drugs for Glover, how she was laundering & keeping his drug money. How she was spotted at the trap house several occasions. Shows undercover surveillance of her house & the Trap house
  • Shows that she was involved in a previous HOMICIDE with Jamarcus Glover. How he used HER address and phone number as his own.
  • She was Heavily involved with his drug enterprise

No, it really doesn't show any of those things.

It shows he used her address for a mail drop and "permanent" address and he used her car a lot.  Sometimes she was in it.  He called her a lot from the joint.

• Hook 'Em 2

3 minutes ago, BabaYaga said:

Calm down Sandy Vag.  None of that bullshit you typed is remotely true.  I even addressed that very fact and further clarified that this narrative that she is an angel is misguided and much more complicated; especially if the transcript is accurate and she was involved in the criminal activities of the trap house.  A house utilized for illegal activities, warranting the raid.  A raid that precipitated gunfire NOT from the police, but from her boyfriend.  The police obviously returned fire and unfortunately she was caught in the literal crossfire.

So, you choose to believe the very PD who has not only lied about multiple things, but tried to force both men to implicate the deceased as an accomplish, and has a huge stake in smearing her character? Serious question? Why would you do that?

Edited by Thatguy

2 minutes ago, BabaYaga said:

Don't strain yourself trying to justify her murder now. Your enthusiasm for boot licking is showing. 

And the original name calling is cute. Really shows your intellectual side nicely

1 minute ago, TwiceHorn said:

No, it really doesn't show any of those things.

It shows he used her address for a mail drop and "permanent" address and he used her car a lot.  Sometimes she was in it.  He called her a lot from the joint.

I would argue her maintaining tens of thousands of his and his crews money points to significant involvement as well of knowledge of how it was acquired (ie. the drug trade). 

1 minute ago, Captainant said:

Don't strain yourself trying to justify her murder now. Your enthusiasm for boot licking is showing. 

And the original name calling is cute. Really shows your intellectual side nicely

HAHA, Sandy Vag.  Jesus it's so appropriate.  That is gals you to no end is even better.  

Just now, BabaYaga said:

I would argue her maintaining tens of thousands of his and his crews money points to significant involvement as well of knowledge of how it was acquired (ie. the drug trade). 

What is your source for this claim? If it's the same police that murdered her and have been caught in multiple lies already, go fuck your own face. 

Just fucking own that you will defend the actions of the police no matter what, And especially if the victim was black. You flatheaded fucking racist

• Hook 'Em 3

2 minutes ago, Thatguy said:

So, you choose to believe the very PD who has not only lied about multiple things, but tried to force both men to implicate the deceased as an accomplish, and has a huge stake in smearing her character? Serious question? Why would you do that?

Going off the transcripts.  Argue with them and investigate their validity.  Again, if they are in fact accurate, what say you?  Nor does it alter that apparently the drug dealers fired first, and the LE returned fire.  There is not a LE force in the world that when fired upon executing a warrant, will not return fire.  

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 1

2 minutes ago, Captainant said:

What is your source for this claim? If it's the same police that murdered her and have been caught in multiple lies already, go fuck your own face. 

Just fucking own that you will defend the actions of the police no matter what, And especially if the victim was black. You flatheaded fucking racist

i-aint-mad-but-he-mad

10 minutes ago, BabaYaga said:

So you believe the ex when he says she has 10k of his money, which was not recovered, but you don’t believe the same person when he refused to implicate her in his criminal activity?  Is that your position right now?

• Hook 'Em 1

4 minutes ago, Lat22 said:

What about the two white folk that were gunned down in Houston during a no knock raid?

Clarified no-knock raids are extremely dangerous and should ONLY be utilized in extreme cases.  If it came down to all or nothing, I"d vote nothing - to get rid of them.  

Now back to this one - If police come to your door, knock on the door, announce themselves at the police, and your response is to shoot through the door at the police, that is a good way to get yourself and everyone in your house / apartment killed.

Edited by BabaYaga
  • Hook 'Em 1

6 minutes ago, Captainant said:

So the racist doesn't have any proof besides the lying cops that the black woman shot in her own home at the wrong address for a no knock raid (that the police aren't sure if they actually served a warrant for or not) had it comin? What a fucking shock!

Want to know how I know you didn't read the transcripts......Sandy Vag.  LOL.  You are nothing if not predictable.  

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Fuck You 1

Want to know how I know you didn't read the transcripts......Sandy Vag.  LOL.  You are nothing if not predictable.  

No, I flipped through it, and noticed how it's exclusively from tatumreport.com, a very reputable and totally non political source. 

Hey, at least you're consistent. 

(Note to mods, I am simply posting a screenshot of his source for his claims)

Screenshot_20200909-152413_Samsung Internet.jpg

5 minutes ago, BabaYaga said:

Going off the transcripts.  Argue with them and investigate their validity.  Again, if they are in fact accurate, what say you?  Nor does it alter that apparently the drug dealers fired first, and the LE returned fire.  There is not a LE force in the world that when fired upon executing a warrant, will not return fire.  

I really am trying to wrap my head around how you are thinking here. The police kicked in the door. An exchange took place. Ms Taylor was killed. They say the search was called off, but both of us know that if they didn't turn the place over immediately, they did it shortly thereafter. They produced zero physical evidence that she was part of this criminal organization. For all accounts it looked like she dated this dude for some months, and then moved on to another guy who seemed like was much better for her.

Now John Q Public finds out about the case, and an enormous amount of pressure is put on the PD. So they start pressing to prove their own innocence. They try to put pressure on both her current and ex boyfriends to implicate her. Neither is willing to do that. So now they release this info, which is circumstantial at best, and you believe what they have to say even though there is not one shred of actual evidence to prove their allegations? Am I about right?

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, Thatguy said:

The police kicked in the door.

That's just it - that apparently is in dispute?  As for her, nobody is stating she was a target.  Again, if the transcripts are accurate (transcripts of calls) she played a part in this little enterprise.  Which is besides the main point that hanging around a trap house with guns and dealers might not be the best plan of action to take.  

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, BabaYaga said:

That's just it - that apparently is in dispute?  As for her, nobody is stating she was a target.  Again, if the transcripts are accurate (transcripts of calls) she played a part in this little enterprise.  Which is besides the main point that hanging around a trap house with guns and dealers might not be the best plan of action to take.  

Your transcript from tatumreport.com I'm sure is completely accurate. Their website says the have the REAL news!

Fucks sake, @hayden_hornyall need to figure out some rules for this sort of disinformation shit

4 minutes ago, Captainant said:

Your transcript from tatumreport.com I'm sure is completely accurate. Their website says the have the REAL news!

Fucks sake, @hayden_hornyall need to figure out some rules for this sort of disinformation shit

Ad hominem.  Cute.  All they are transcripts of phone calls.  That's it.  But you didn't even bother to determine that.  Like I said, predictable.  

1 hour ago, TwiceHorn said:

There was clearly an association between Glover and Taylor, as bf/gf.  And he apparently made use of her residence and car for various purposes.  There is not much actual evidence to support that she was actually complicit in criminal activity, unless you choose to believe thin inferences made by police, who have already established a pretty solid lack of credibility in this matter.

The call transcripts are basically meaningless as to what happened, because they are after-the-fact, and no one on the calls was present.

It is not at all clear that the cops knocked, as opposed to broke down the door.  Her mother's statement to the contrary is about as valid as yours or mine.  None of us was there.

The police had also previously found a DEAD body in a rental car registered to her. 

Her death is a tragedy.

Her current boyfriend got her killed.  Shot through door after the police DID knock and then just left her in the hallway as he ran away.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Fuck You 1

14 minutes ago, BabaYaga said:

Now back to this one - If police come to your door, knock on the door, announce themselves at the police, and your response is to shoot through the door at the police, that is a good way to get yourself and everyone in your house / apartment killed.

A photo of LMPD Officer Anthony James revealed he was wearing a body camera. LMPD previously said no body camera video existed as they said officers were not wearing cameras.

Maybe if we had the body cam footage, we'd know how this shit actually went down. I wonder what could've happened to it and why they lied about it.

• Hook 'Em 4

1 minute ago, BabaYaga said:

I am just a little more than surprised you believe any of this. I mean, the public is calling for the officers to be brought up on murder charges. At the very least the city will lose millions in a civil suit. They HAVE to prove their innocence! What's weird to me is how you are ignoring the police actions, which tell you pretty clearly how much real evidence they have against her. Think about it. Why would they be trying so hard to get her current boyfriend and this ex to roll on her when she is no longer on this earth? Use your brain Yaga. It's right in front of you.

5 minutes ago, BabaYaga said:

Are you suggesting they opened the door?

are you suggesting they remained outside, were shot at a single time, and then sent dozens of rounds into the apartment blindly?

are you suggesting they bust s the door down after the shot from inside?

also, if someone knocks on your door after midnight and yells police, do you believe it?

Ad hominem.  Cute.  All they are transcripts of phone calls.  That's it.  But you didn't even bother to determine that.  Like I said, predictable.  

That's not as hominem, I'm saying that is not a reputable source. They are citing an "unreleased anonymously provided report from the police investigation" into Taylor's death. In which the police have already been caught in several lies. 

So I'm not sure why you believe it to be true without any secondary corroboration or primary sourcing.

It's probably because it's a political propoganda website that you're posting in the """no politics""" board

Edited by Captainant

1 minute ago, bolverk said:

Maybe if we had the body cam footage, we'd know how this shit actually went down. I wonder what could've happened to it and why they lied about it.

The mental gymnastics these guys are using to miss what's right in front of them is matrix level.

0b4381b3313e3e2f9740a71a13439a08.jpg

21 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

So you believe the ex when he says she has 10k of his money, which was not recovered, but you don’t believe the same person when he refused to implicate her in his criminal activity?  Is that your position right now?

They have already stated the search was never done after the shooting, so while accurate to say they did not find the money, it is also accurate to say they did not execute the search warrant

Just now, ChickenSandwich said:

They have already stated the search was never done after the shooting, so while accurate to say they did not find the money, it is also accurate to say they did not execute the search warrant

You know how crime scenes work right? Especially crime scenes where the two people that lived there were arrested and killed....

5 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

are you suggesting they remained outside, were shot at a single time, and then sent dozens of rounds into the apartment blindly?

also, if someone knocks on your door after midnight and yells police, do you believe it?

If you are sleeping do you even hear it?

2 minutes ago, ChickenSandwich said:

Okay. With that story, they go to execute a search warrant, end up accidentally executing a woman in her home, take photos all over the apartment after a shoot out, and then don't actually search the apartment. That makes zero sense. And if true, absolute negligence on the part of the police to not thoroughly investigate a crime scene, which is weird since they took all those photos.

4 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

I"m suggesting the narrative is more complicated that everyone is making it out to be.  I'm suggesting there is more to the story that first entertained.  I'm suggesting as more and more transcripts come out, we are going to learn more about the events that led up to this.  And yes, I'm suggesting that firing at LEs serving a warrant will initiate return fire 100% of the time.

• Hook 'Em 2

4 minutes ago, bolverk said:

Okay. With that story, they go to execute a search warrant, end up accidentally executing a woman in her home, take photos all over the apartment after a shoot out, and then don't actually search the apartment. That makes zero sense. And if true, absolute negligence on the part of the police to not thoroughly investigate a crime scene, which is weird since they took all those photos.

can't disagree, just saw the spokesman for the DA retort to the attorney making the claim on the news.  Can';t find the video clip, but I can see it as plausible, as you say if there is a homicide crime scene, they would preserve the crime scene (photos) and try not to touch anything.  Would not make sense to start dumping drawers and slicing up mattresses or punching holes in the wall looking for money as they would disturb the homicide crime scene.

Edited by ChickenSandwich

1 minute ago, ChickenSandwich said:

can't disagree, just saw the spokesman for the DA retort to the attorney making the claim on the news.  Can';t find the video clip, but I can see it as plausible, as you say if there is a homicide crime scene, they would preserve the crime scene and try not to touch anything.  Would not make sense to start dumping drawers and slicing up mattresses or punching holes in the wall as they would disturb the homicide crime scene.

But the people who live there are dead. Therefore, they can remain there as long as they wanted to search the home once the scene was thoroughly combed over. For them to suggest they didn't conduct a search is quite silly.

2 minutes ago, Thatguy said:

But the people who live there are dead. Therefore, they can remain there as long as they wanted to search the home once the scene was thoroughly combed over. For them to suggest they didn't conduct a search is quite silly.

No shit. I mean, what was the point of it all if they didn't eventually look for the evidence of criminal activity that they originally came for?

5 minutes ago, Thatguy said:

on the other hand, if they did do a thorough search for cash they assumed was hidden in the apartment, there would be ample evidence of that happening.  I doubt they conduct these type of searches with white gloves and meticulously try not to disturb anything. 

Seems like a stretch to say they are lying about the search, incompetence much more likely or fear of the bad PR optics it would create at that moment.  If they left, the money could be easily removed.

Edited by ChickenSandwich

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/crime-courts/deeply-reckless-critics-slam-leaked-police-memo-about-breonna-taylor-n1238777

here is a real news source. jesus christ, that tatum source is cloak room as all fuck, but you all want cr to stay in cr, right?

A leaked Louisville Metro Police Department memo shows investigators had more evidence than previously made public showing a connection between Breonna Taylor and the main target of the narcotics probe that led officers to barge into her home the night she was shot dead by police.

But the memo was written several weeks after Taylor’s death and includes details that weren't provided to the judge in the search warrant application as well as evidence that came to light after her death —prompting critics to slam it as an effort to smear Taylor and justify the deadly police raid.

The leaked memo, obtained by NBC News, addresses why the officers sought a warrant to enter Taylor’s apartment but says nothing about the use of force or other possible violations of Louisville police department policy, such as the blind firing of bullets into neighboring apartments.

“Breonna Taylor’s death was a tragedy. Period,” said Louisville Mayor Greg Fischer, who called the leak an effort to “sway opinion and impact the investigation.”

"It is deeply reckless for this information, which presents only a small fraction of the entire investigation, to be shared with the media while the criminal process remains ongoing,” Fischer added.

Breonna Taylor.
Breonna Taylor.Family photo
Taylor, a 26-year-old emergency room technician, was killed after midnight on March 13 when officers broke down her door while executing a search warrant.

Taylor’s boyfriend, Kenneth Walker, fired a shot at the front door, striking one officer. He said he believed it was a home invasion. Police opened fire, hitting Taylor five times.

Both the FBI and the Kentucky attorney general are investigating the shooting.

Taylor, who had no criminal record, knew the target of the narcotics probe, Jamarcus Glover, as far back as 2016 when she was in her early 20s, according to the leaked police memo written by a detective.

The 39-page memo contains new information including that Taylor posted Glover’s bond after he was arrested in 2017. When he was arrested again in January 2020, the memo shows, he called Taylor at least three times from jail. In one call, Taylor told Glover that it’s stressful for her when he’s around because of his interactions with the police.

When Glover's car was towed in mid-February, he filed a complaint against a police officer and used Taylor's phone number as his point of contact, according to the memo.

Taylor was killed one month later.

The undated memo, first reported by the Louisville Courier-Journal, includes information from a May news memo, indicating the police document wasn’t finalized until at least two months after the fatal shooting.

“At a time when the public was being assured that the department was doing a thorough and impartial investigation into Breonna’s killing, [the department] was actually preparing a lengthy, one-sided report regarding things that their officers were unaware of at the time they killed Breonna,” said Taylor’s family lawyer Sam Aguiar.

At a press conference last week, Louisville Metro Police Department Interim Chief Robert Schroeder called the leak “simply not helpful” to the investigation and “irrelevant to our goal of obtaining justice, peace and healing for our community.”

The police department did not respond to a question about why the memo was written.

Questions have been raised as to whether or not the warrant used to go to Taylor’s apartment was valid. The memo indicates police had more information tying Taylor and Glover together than police presented to the court.

so the memo was written months after the shooting, in an attempt to victim blame and white knight the cops shooting of breonna taylor. this is also happening on this thread, and is a common tactic to justify police acting badly.

"i don't support no-knock raids, but read all my posts blaming the victim, and tying them to criminal activity!"

it's so fucking transparent.

1 hour ago, BabaYaga said:

Is there body camera footage of the event?

1 hour ago, BabaYaga said:

Clarified no-knock raids are extremely dangerous and should ONLY be utilized in extreme cases.  If it came down to all or nothing, I"d vote nothing - to get rid of them.  

Other than the fact that what you say is in dispute, and even if it did happen, it happened in the middle of the fucking night, and even according to their own self-serving account, they used the word "police" exactly ONCE.....Jesus Fuck.  Someone bangs on my door in the middle of the fucking night and yells SOMETHING loudly one time (I am quite likely to not know what the fuck they are yelling in that instant), there's a damned good chance I'd send shots at them, too.  That's what fucking happens when you attack someone's house in the middle of the fucking night.

1 hour ago, Thatguy said:

I really am trying to wrap my head around how you are thinking here. The police kicked in the door. An exchange took place. Ms Taylor was killed. They say the search was called off, but both of us know that if they didn't turn the place over immediately, they did it shortly thereafter. They produced zero physical evidence that she was part of this criminal organization. For all accounts it looked like she dated this dude for some months, and then moved on to another guy who seemed like was much better for her.

Now John Q Public finds out about the case, and an enormous amount of pressure is put on the PD. So they start pressing to prove their own innocence. They try to put pressure on both her current and ex boyfriends to implicate her. Neither is willing to do that. So now they release this info, which is circumstantial at best, and you believe what they have to say even though there is not one shred of actual evidence to prove their allegations? Am I about right?

It's simple.  The PD has already demonstrably LIED about this case.  But to him, they have unimpeachable credibility, and if they say it, it must be true.  It's that simple.  This is the way of the bootlicker.

6 minutes ago, hayden_horn said:

"i don't support no-knock raids, but read all my posts blaming the victim, and tying them to criminal activity!"

This.  He tries to disclaim the only thing it amounts to -- excusing her murder.  It doesn't fucking matter if she was involved in the goddamned kidnapping of the Lindbergh baby -- WE DO NOT HAVE "SUMMARY EXECUTION BY THE COPS" LISTED AS A PENALTY FOR ANY CRIME A PERSON IS MERELY ACCUSED OF.  Ever.  Like, never ever.  I don't give a billionth of a flying fuck whether she was Mother fucking Theresa, or Al fucking Capone.  But Baba does.  Very, very, very much. It is VERY important to him.  Even though, as a matter of law, it has zero relevance to whether she was murdered by the cops or not.  Do you wonder WHY it is so very, very, very important to him?  I don't.  It's pretty clear.

8 minutes ago, hayden_horn said:

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/crime-courts/deeply-reckless-critics-slam-leaked-police-memo-about-breonna-taylor-n1238777

here is a real news source. jesus christ, that tatum source is cloak room as all fuck, but you all want cr to stay in cr, right?

so the memo was written months after the shooting, in an attempt to victim blame and white knight the cops shooting of breonna taylor. this is also happening on this thread, and is a common tactic to justify police acting badly.

The fuck are you talking about?  It's not an op ed.  They're phone transcripts

Fine, then a local paper detailing the events

Local News report

10 minutes ago, hayden_horn said:

The memo indicates police had more information tying Taylor and Glover together than police presented to the court.

No shit.  She was mentioned in the warrant.  She was there when the body of Fernandez Bowman was found in the back of her car.  Nobody is blaming her other than stating the fucking obvious that hanging with known drug dealers in a trap house might not be a good idea.  She was killed because her dip-shit boyfriend opened fire on LEs serving a warrant.  Tell me in what fucking country officers fired upon do not return fire?  

5 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

it happened in the middle of the fucking night,

When the fuck are you supposed to serve warrants?  Is there a time of day we can all agree upon?  9-5pm maybe?  CST or PST?  Jesus.  Maybe, just maybe they are trying to ensure all the actors are home?  

6 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

SUMMARY EXECUTION BY THE COPS

So this is your stance.  That this was a summary execution by the police?  That's it.  Nothing else.  Nothing, say related to the fact that the drug dealers fired first, prompting return fire.  And again, in what country on this earth are police not going to return fire when fired upon serving a warrant to assumed criminals.  I'll wait.  

• Hook 'Em 1

She was killed because her dip-shit boyfriend opened fire on LEs serving a warrant.  Tell me in what fucking country officers fired upon do not return fire?  

She was killed because the police launched an unnecessary armed assault on a house in the middle of the night.  The question of whether they meaningfully announced their presence is still VERY much in dispute.  So, tell me in what fucking country do people in their house not at least consider responding with force when you attack their fucking house in the middle of the night?  Bootlicker.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, BabaYaga said:

And again, in what country on this earth are police not going to return fire when fired upon serving a warrant to assumed criminals

In a sane fucking country where the dumbass cops don't create the gunfight.  Attack someone's door in the middle of the fucking night, do not be surprised by a violent response.  The cops STARTED this shit, not the resident.  It's on them.

Just now, BabaYaga said:

When the fuck are you supposed to serve warrants?  Is there a time of day we can all agree upon?  9-5pm maybe?  CST or PST?  Jesus.  Maybe, just maybe they are trying to ensure all the actors are home?  

So this is your stance.  That this was a summary execution by the police?  That's it.  Nothing else.  Nothing, say related to the fact that the drug dealers fired first, prompting return fire.  And again, in what country on this earth are police not going to return fire when fired upon serving a warrant to assumed criminals.  I'll wait.  

I was researching the story, and I cannot for the life of me find any info that says the boyfriend was a drug dealer. All I can find is that he was a licensed gun owner who responded to the sound of the front door being kicked in. I cannot find any news of him even being held on any charges at all. Not even so called firing through the door at police when they announced themselves. I wonder why that is?

• Hook 'Em 1

What evidence is there the police officers announced themselves?