Jump to content
Bama Chick

Minneapolis is Burning-+* The moderators and admins of this site are TERRIBLE and STUPID and IGNORANT.

Recommended Posts

From the DT Minneapolis thread -
 

Quote
Take the Kap talk to the politics thread.
I've already banned several people for political talk on this thread.
From this point on anything remotely political or the moderation of this thread will be taking a day off. Want to discuss the moderation? Start a thread in the board forum.
STFU about your political views.
This thread is for news
From this point on anything remotely political or the moderation of this thread will be taking a day off. Want to discuss the moderation? Start a thread in the board forum.

 


The moderators and admins of this site are TERRIBLE and STUPID and IGNORANT.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

From the DT Minneapolis thread -
 

 


The moderators and admins of this site are TERRIBLE and STUPID and IGNORANT.

 

Sounds like someone didn't read yesterday's executive order. Oh sorry I forgot. This is all a bunch of "my team vs your team" that doesn't actually matter.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, blacklab said:

How so?

I would like to get news and updates on the situation without having to go through 2 pages of people calling each other names.
Is that so bad?

I'm not censoring anyone. You are free to talk here about the politics of it. You can even post news here if you'd like.

Do you get that Trump's Executive Order is an attack on this very site? It seems like you and the other moderator's feel like the issues political posters bring up are more about them and their "teams" and don't really matter in the real world but this affects your ability to moderate and run a forum without being sued by users or the federal government. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
How so?
I would like to get news and updates on the situation without having to go through 2 pages of people calling each other names.
Is that so bad?
I'm not censoring anyone. You are free to talk here about the politics of it. You can even post news here if you'd like.

Please don’t play dumb.

You NEVER exude this energy towards the Johnny Sacks of this site when they post their right wing garbage and the fact that the president of the United States has publicly called for the murder of protesters blows any bullshittery about removing politics from this discussion out of the water.

Everything is political in 2020 because our president makes it so and you know it - you just don’t want to be bothered .


Anyway, enjoy this new hot single from Taylor Swift.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Bama Chick said:


Please don’t play dumb.

You NEVER exude this energy towards the Johnny Sacks of this site when they post their right wing garbage and the fact that the president of the United States has publicly called for the murder of protesters blows any bullshittery about removing politics from this discussion out of the water.

Everything is political in 2020 because our president makes it so and you know it - you just don’t want to be bothered .


Anyway, enjoy this new hot single from Taylor Swift.

 

 

 

 

 

15 minutes ago, Earl Haffler said:

Looters and arsonists need to be shot on site.  As Trump tweeted, "you loot, we shoot".

Apparently threats of violence are okay now though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And if it’s about “name calling” then ban people doing that - don’t bitch out and pretend it’s about politics.

It’s about right wingers getting their feelings hurt.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

I get the noble effort of trying to keep politics out of the Covid thread but I just don't see how it's possible to discuss this topic without some form of politics coming into play. Otherwise it's just a list of events that have happened with no discussion around them.

Edited by SimonBolivar

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Pasken said:

Do you get that Trump's Executive Order is an attack on this very site? It seems like you and the other moderator's feel like the issues political posters bring up are more about them and their "teams" and don't really matter in the real world but this affects your ability to moderate and run a forum without being sued by users or the federal government. 

What does the president and his opinion on this site have to do with news from Minneapolis which is what that thread is for?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:


Please don’t play dumb.

You NEVER exude this energy towards the Johnny Sacks of this site when they post their right wing garbage and the fact that the president of the United States has publicly called for the murder of protesters blows any bullshittery about removing politics from this discussion out of the water.

Everything is political in 2020 because our president makes it so and you know it - you just don’t want to be bothered .


Anyway, enjoy this new hot single from Taylor Swift.

 

 

 

 

I banned multiple people from both sides of the politcal spectrum this morning.

Johnny Sack has been banned multiple times as have people on the left

Is it wrong that I don't want to have a discussion of Kap that has a rehash of the last 5 years of arguments filling up a thread about the biggest news story going right now?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, blacklab said:

What does the president and his opinion on this site have to do with news from Minneapolis which is what that thread is for?

You want to live in a world where this shit can be separated from the political. News-fucking-flash, it's not. I wish that I, a black man, could afford to ”not get political” when shit like this happens and our fucking President encourages it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, blacklab said:

I banned multiple people from both sides of the politcal spectrum this morning.

Johnny Sack has been banned multiple times as have people on the left

Is it wrong that I don't want to have a discussion of Kap that has a rehash of the last 5 years of arguments filling up a thread about the biggest news story going right now?

It is very wrong 🙄

How else will the rep be spread around!?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

It would be nice to have essentially a game thread free from the politics of what’s going on (even if the entire event is wholly political). The problems are:

1. Certain posters (on both sides) try to see how close they can get to the line. It becomes a passive aggressive game and gets combined with...

2. The discussion over what is and isn’t political is inherently political and is far more tiresome than the occasional line crossing. It creates two echo chamber threads (DT and CR) both of which are mostly political. These two points are a real beating.

3. Objective reality has now become a political topic. There are no longer facts, only political statements.

The lines between news and politics are often blurry, but in a healthy culture, we could navigate that. We can’t navigate that because we’re not healthy.

Edited by Mole

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

Look, I participate in the Covid CR forum.  And a great deal of it is just trashing Trump.  I gleefully participate.  But if you want news or stats, you do have to wade through a bunch of shit to get it.

I'm not going to pretend that the Covid DT thread is politics-free.  Or name-calling-free. It's not.  And yeah, I suppose the right-wingers spend a little more time there, but it's not nonstop Sack, GRHorn and Icono.  Not hardly.  One of the biggest posters is Dahobbs, who is not a trumper at all and brings the news.  There are others whose politics I don't pretend to know.

But, it is more news-heavy than Trump-bashing heavy by a pretty far piece.  Sometimes that news includes conspiracy theories and bullshit. 

The only people that bitch about the DT thread are the ones who have the vast, vast majority of their posts in CR.

I by and large respect you, BamaChick, but assaulting the moderators is bullshit.  You, more than some others, are a guest here.

I stopped listing in the DT covid thread for several reasons, but I’ve bitched about it plenty and I’m not a cloak-roomer. It’s a shitshow. 
 

Agree with the last part of your post for sure. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Mole said:

It would be nice to have essentially a game thread free from the politics of what’s going on (even if the entire event is wholly political). The problems are:

1. Certain posters (on both sides) try to see how close they can get to the line. It becomes a passive aggressive game and gets combined with...

2. The discussion over what is and isn’t political is inherently political and is far more tiresome than the occasional line crossing. It creates two echo chamber threads (DT and CR) both of which are misty political. These two points are a real beating.

3. Objective reality has now become a political topic. There are no longer facts, only political statements.

The lines between news and politics are often blurry, but in a healthy culture, we could navigate that. We can’t navigate that because we’re not healthy.

And why get mad if the experiment fails?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:


Please don’t play dumb.

You NEVER exude this energy towards the Johnny Sacks of this site when they post their right wing garbage and the fact that the president of the United States has publicly called for the murder of protesters blows any bullshittery about removing politics from this discussion out of the water.

Everything is political in 2020 because our president makes it so and you know it - you just don’t want to be bothered .


Anyway, enjoy this new hot single from Taylor Swift.

 

 

 

 

Of course, those right wing posters think the exact same thing about the moderation of this site only in reverse.

Maybe the moderators aren’t the problem.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

Look, I participate in the Covid CR forum.  And a great deal of it is just trashing Trump.  I gleefully participate.  But if you want news or stats, you do have to wade through a bunch of shit to get it.

I'm not going to pretend that the Covid DT thread is politics-free.  Or name-calling-free. It's not.  And yeah, I suppose the right-wingers spend a little more time there, but it's not nonstop Sack, GRHorn and Icono.  Not hardly.  One of the biggest posters is Dahobbs, who is not a trumper at all and brings the news.  There are others whose politics I don't pretend to know.

But, it is more news-heavy than Trump-bashing heavy by a pretty far piece.  Sometimes that news includes conspiracy theories and bullshit. 

The only people that bitch about the DT thread are the ones who have the vast, vast majority of their posts in CR.

I by and large respect you, BamaChick, but assaulting the moderators is bullshit.  You, more than some others to include me, are a guest here.

I'm not going to trash the mods, who donate their time, for trying to create a forum within a forum that is not non-stop partisan politics.

#bothsides

#whogivesashit

#geezus

as someone who is a moderator, i will weigh in and say that it is not fucking easy. people come at you when you ban them or suspend them. they accuse you of all sorts of bias. as a result, i take a very light hand on moderating, especially in the DT.

but when discussion of an event starts to revolve around opinions around an event, it becomes political. in the past, i've moved DT posts to CR when that happens, but it just seems to piss people off. they do not think they are being political when they are. it happens on the covid thread, and of course it happens on the minneapolis thread. hell, on the old board, the decision was made to move the police violence threads all to a new subforum, because people were tired of them, because, in part, i think that the topic of police violence is inherently political on some level. i disagreed, but supported the decision.

so i may have a suggestion. if we truly want non-political, news-only threads, then have a news aggregation only thread. you can post links and new information as it comes to light without expressing an opinion. it fundamentally goes against how message boards work, but it seems that is what certain people want. but then, when hugo posts an informational tweet about the number of new covid deaths in the covid thread, people tell him to go back to the CR because they inherently believe that he has an agenda behind his posting of facts, so i do not know the answer. but i think a news aggregation only thread, where people just post articles and new information without opinions could be some kind of answer to this.

any thoughts?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, blacklab said:

I'm sorry you have become so jaded in the need to spew your political bullshit to others that you can't see the fact that most of us don't give a flying fuck about your opinions of the president. It's possible to talk about it without making it political.

 

I just don't see it as views on the president though. Maybe there is a way to discuss cultural problems without diving into politics, but it seems inherently political to me?

 

Btw, not condoning Bama Chicks' stance and I'll always be a supporter of the site.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, hayden_horn said:

any thoughts?

Yes....that pretty much all the biggest pains in the ass on this site have no direct affiliation with The University of Texas so maybe it's time for BlackLab to ya know....give a blessing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, hayden_horn said:

as someone who is a moderator, i will weigh in and say that it is not fucking easy. people come at you when you ban them or suspend them. they accuse you of all sorts of bias. as a result, i take a very light hand on moderating, especially in the DT.

but when discussion of an event starts to revolve around opinions around an event, it becomes political. in the past, i've moved DT posts to CR when that happens, but it just seems to piss people off. they do not think they are being political when they are. it happens on the covid thread, and of course it happens on the minneapolis thread. hell, on the old board, the decision was made to move the police violence threads all to a new subforum, because people were tired of them, because, in part, i think that the topic of police violence is inherently political on some level. i disagreed, but supported the decision.

so i may have a suggestion. if we truly want non-political, news-only threads, then have a news aggregation only thread. you can post links and new information as it comes to light without expressing an opinion. it fundamentally goes against how message boards work, but it seems that is what certain people want. but then, when hugo posts an informational tweet about the number of new covid deaths in the covid thread, people tell him to go back to the CR because they inherently believe that he has an agenda behind his posting of facts, so i do not know the answer. but i think a news aggregation only thread, where people just post articles and new information without opinions could be some kind of answer to this.

any thoughts?

ban Hugo.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, hayden_horn said:

as someone who is a moderator, i will weigh in and say that it is not fucking easy. people come at you when you ban them or suspend them. they accuse you of all sorts of bias. as a result, i take a very light hand on moderating, especially in the DT.

but when discussion of an event starts to revolve around opinions around an event, it becomes political. in the past, i've moved DT posts to CR when that happens, but it just seems to piss people off. they do not think they are being political when they are. it happens on the covid thread, and of course it happens on the minneapolis thread. hell, on the old board, the decision was made to move the police violence threads all to a new subforum, because people were tired of them, because, in part, i think that the topic of police violence is inherently political on some level. i disagreed, but supported the decision.

so i may have a suggestion. if we truly want non-political, news-only threads, then have a news aggregation only thread. you can post links and new information as it comes to light without expressing an opinion. it fundamentally goes against how message boards work, but it seems that is what certain people want. but then, when hugo posts an informational tweet about the number of new covid deaths in the covid thread, people tell him to go back to the CR because they inherently believe that he has an agenda behind his posting of facts, so i do not know the answer. but i think a news aggregation only thread, where people just post articles and new information without opinions could be some kind of answer to this.

any thoughts?

Yeah fuck em and let em whine the stakes aren't that high for mods to worry too much about individual posters. I love Surly, but if I get banned I'm not going to freak out over something like $30/year.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, EuroHorn said:

Yep, we’ve got an lsu fan who’s the leader of the echo chamber and an Alabama First Lady 

Eh and a Texas Tech Minority Whip....it cuts both fucking ways.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
41 minutes ago, hayden_horn said:

as someone who is a moderator, i will weigh in and say that it is not fucking easy. people come at you when you ban them or suspend them. they accuse you of all sorts of bias. as a result, i take a very light hand on moderating, especially in the DT.

but when discussion of an event starts to revolve around opinions around an event, it becomes political. in the past, i've moved DT posts to CR when that happens, but it just seems to piss people off. they do not think they are being political when they are. it happens on the covid thread, and of course it happens on the minneapolis thread. hell, on the old board, the decision was made to move the police violence threads all to a new subforum, because people were tired of them, because, in part, i think that the topic of police violence is inherently political on some level. i disagreed, but supported the decision.

so i may have a suggestion. if we truly want non-political, news-only threads, then have a news aggregation only thread. you can post links and new information as it comes to light without expressing an opinion. it fundamentally goes against how message boards work, but it seems that is what certain people want. but then, when hugo posts an informational tweet about the number of new covid deaths in the covid thread, people tell him to go back to the CR because they inherently believe that he has an agenda behind his posting of facts, so i do not know the answer. but i think a news aggregation only thread, where people just post articles and new information without opinions could be some kind of answer to this.

any thoughts?

Honestly, I don't think we need to worry about it that much.

As with Covid, I go back and forth between the two threads for different reasons.  If I want to see what people are observing on distancing or see the latest stats, I know I'm more likely to find them on DT.  If I want to bash Trump, I go to CR.  The dividing line isn't perfect, but it's good enough for government work.

People that object that strongly to the DT type of threads can just avoid them.

If it were people that were truly apolitical saying there's too much horseshit in the DT threads, that would be one thing worthy of addressing. And your solution is the way to do that.  But hardly anyone apolitical is saying that.  It's political people that are pissed off for some reason that there's an ostensibly apolitical thread.  I really don't get it.

Appreciate your efforts, btw.  Same with bl and imma.

Edited by TwiceHorn

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Bama Chick said:

From the DT Minneapolis thread -
 

 


The moderators and admins of this site are TERRIBLE and STUPID and IGNORANT.

 

Fuck off bitch. Stay in the CR shithole or fucking leave. You add nothing to this board.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, EuroHorn said:

Yep, we’ve got an lsu fan who’s the leader of the echo chamber and an Alabama First Lady 

we also have sooners, isu cyclones, baylor bears, red raiders, horned frogs, and all manner of posters from other fanbases. it's one of the strengths of the board, actually. we've always been an inclusive site, as long as you aren't an outright troll. bama chick is not even close to a troll. i understand some of the sentiment around hugo, but he's legit. you don't have to like him, but he mostly stays out of the trolling lane, and when he doesn't, he takes his medicine without much complaint. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Bama Chick said:


Please don’t play dumb.

You NEVER exude this energy towards the Johnny Sacks of this site when they post their right wing garbage and the fact that the president of the United States has publicly called for the murder of protesters blows any bullshittery about removing politics from this discussion out of the water.

Everything is political in 2020 because our president makes it so and you know it - you just don’t want to be bothered .


Anyway, enjoy this new hot single from Taylor Swift.

 

 

 

 

You sound like one of the loser writers from Deadspin who tried to spin that even sports is political. No it's not except for the CR hellhole residents. Fuck off.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, hayden_horn said:

we also have sooners, isu cyclones, baylor bears, red raiders, horned frogs, and all manner of posters from other fanbases. it's one of the strengths of the board, actually.

I don't think it is, actually, when (or if) the posters from those fanbases are primarily here as yet another outlet for political bullshit. It's bad enough anyone would seek out a sports message board for political validation, it's even worse when you strip away the common denominator of "at least we're all Texas fans". 

You have a female Alabama fan with her feelings hurt here. What part of that computes?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, SwanderedTalent said:

I don't think it is, actually, when (or if) the posters from those fanbases are primarily here as yet another outlet for political bullshit. It's bad enough anyone would seek out a sports message board for political validation, it's even worse when you strip away the common denominator of "at least we're all Texas fans". 

You have a female Alabama fan with her feelings hurt here. What part of that computes?

the female part?

(i keed, i keed)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, hayden_horn said:

interesting post from interesting poster.

everyone has a right to bitch and moan about shit on this website. people do it all the time. that's the primary impetus being the "ask the mods" part of the site. if you think the bitching bothers blacklab or imma or me, then you're probably wondering why this thread was created by blacklab in the first place. dialogue is healthy, believe it or not.

you direct your anger in her direction when you've been suspended multiple times yourself, and have had to self-isolate from the cr because you do not have any discipline at all. that's kind of funny, if you weren't so outwardly hateful about it.

I didn't want to be banned from the board before football season started for my CR posts. Douchebags like Calihorn would neg every post of mine that they could find. That's why I self-banned myself. It's not because I am afraid of sharing my political views in the appropriate forum if that was possible. It's not because it's become a left-wing freak show echo chamber. Right wing posters like myself have abandoned that board en masse as a result. I haven't gone off on immamac and the moderators because it's not to my liking. I haven't seen Bama Chick post anywhere other than CR and a few posts on TV & Movies. I have been around since the Go Big 12, hornfans, and shaggy UT message board iterations. So have you. This community is here to discuss UT sports first and foremost. If she is here just for political bs there are plenty of other avenues for her to stroke her e-vag. No need to rail on immamac and other moderators if she doesn't like it.

Edited by Iconoclast Texan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hayden touched on it but I feel like some of this is inherent in a message board where so many people have been around for over a decade.  You’ve been building a reputation through your posting behavior across a broad spectrum, and one of the most personal ones is politics...especially now when there is very strong division.  

When I see someone, who I know has a history of RW posts in CR, complaining about ‘keep that shit in CR’ or ‘or go back to the CR’...I’m already biased to view their posts through the lens of their history on top of getting pissed off at the hypocrisy of someone who posts enough there to have a reputation for a certain leaning.  
 

I don’t have the slightest clue what to do about it...this community seems pretty unique in that the merry band of misfits has mostly stuck together for so long that everyone knows everyone, politics and all.  Both the covid and police shootings are inherently political, but this constant bitching about CR or Hugo pisses me off worse than someone who doesn’t share my political views...and I’m worried that this will get worse as more controversial events happen. 
 

Overall I appreciate the mods being in a shit sand which and having to take a bite, I think you’re doing the right thing with the ‘or else’ posts to get stuff like the Kap shit to stop and doing short bans for the Onboard’s/Hugo’s who start worthless pissing matches.  Everyone else needs to calm the fuck down, you too Bama Chick (and I think you’re a good poster).  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, blacklab said:

I'd like to thank those of you on this thread that have given the moderators support. Also thanks to the others in this thread, I do want your feedback.

...

What I hate is seeing 2 pages and getting all excited to read it and then finding out it's a fucking argument about Kap.

 

You know one thing I don't really see you do, that other site owners do-- you don't really throw your weight around. That last sentence is as close as I can recall seeing you say "this is what I like, this is what I want". There are plenty of other sites which either start to take on the personality and interests of the owner, or get run by the inmates. This one seems like it's still floating along on the current, which would explain why it is reflecting the turbulence of the moment.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Bama Chick said:

From the DT Minneapolis thread -
 

 


The moderators and admins of this site are TERRIBLE and STUPID and IGNORANT.

 

Why don't you just fuck off.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I get separated forums for political discussion because it's usually a shitshow. But a global and nationwide pandemic and legislative policy goes hand in hand with the discussion. The mere mention of basic policy implementation can make some posters hyperventilate.Politicizing the thread with Trump angst is equally as obnoxious as watching some posters writhe in pain like the white hot finger of Satan touched their forehead just because someone mentioned the lieutenant governor. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I stay out of the CR 99% of the time because it is just people on each side either yelling at each other or jerking each other off.  There is no discussion.  That is unpossible.   

 

I do like to read the latest that is going regarding issues and news.  Many of you find shit that is telling and informative.  Keep the fucking politics in the CR.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, Chooky said:

I get separated forums for political discussion because it's usually a shitshow. But a global and nationwide pandemic and legislative policy goes hand in hand with the discussion. 

Unfortunately, I think the attitude people have towards the other team goes hand in hand with those discussions too, and that's what usually sparks the grease fire. 

X is a problem, Y is the solution is fine, but and Z are a bunch of <use your imagination> that caused X is a frequent detour for threads like Minneapolis and COVID.

Edited by SwanderedTalent

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Chooky said:

I get separated forums for political discussion because it's usually a shitshow. But a global and nationwide pandemic and legislative policy goes hand in hand with the discussion. The mere mention of basic policy implementation can make some posters hyperventilate.Politicizing the thread with Trump angst is equally as obnoxious as watching some posters writhe in pain like the white hot finger of Satan touched their forehead just because someone mentioned the lieutenant governor. 

To be fair, any mention of that fucking piece of shit Dan Patrick and bringing him to the forefront of thought as a reminder that he exists, much less in one of the most powerful political roles in Texas, is a fucking brutal and cruel act. Possibly akin to having the white hot finger of Satan shoved up ones ass. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Chooky said:

I get separated forums for political discussion because it's usually a shitshow. But a global and nationwide pandemic and legislative policy goes hand in hand with the discussion. The mere mention of basic policy implementation can make some posters hyperventilate.Politicizing the thread with Trump angst is equally as obnoxious as watching some posters writhe in pain like the white hot finger of Satan touched their forehead just because someone mentioned the lieutenant governor. 

Yep

I don't have a problem with a tweet from the Governor or Pres as that's news. What sucks is the poltards then take that as a queue as that's ok so let me tell you my opinions of the messenger.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

SydneyCarton is not interested in a white hot prostate exam from Danny Goeb, and that's fair. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Chooky said:

SydneyCarton is not interested in a white hot prostate exam from Danny Goeb, and that's fair. 

methinks he protests too much

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


mpu


Football ... Basketball ... Baseball ... Other Sports ... Recruiting ... Gambling ... Movies & TV ... Music ... Hobbies ... Lulz ... Food & Travel ... Daily Texan ... Help ... For Sale ... Politics ... Board Discussion
×
×
  • Create New...