Need help forming an evil organization

Bevo

I don't know what it is. Maybe I have daddy issues. Maybe I have seen one too many "We are all in this together" commercials. But I've had enough of BLM, the NFL, the USA, UN, and NATO and the Dutch and I want to get even. I have created a list of grievances, but I need some wordsmithing. In the meantime, I need a plan that will net me 11 billion dollars. I only need 1 million dollars for myself. 5 million needs to stay with the organization as working capital. And the rest will be dispersed as dividends to its members. All ideas are welcome. If it is good enough, you can become my number two. Everyone else needs to create their own niche within my organization.

--Very Surly

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, ROFL BOX said:

If I'm gonna be the sidekick here, I'll need to have complete control over the remote that activates secret floor traps, ejection seats, laser cats, shark tanks, etc. with NO overrides from you.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

That's fine. I'm not much of a micromanager. But, if you are gonna shoot then shoot. Don't set up an elaborate plan to kill some low wage government official and then walk out the door hoping that the guy died. I've seen Taken, Bond, Powers, Smart, etc. too many times to know that those plans never work. And nothing too cliche.

Edited by Bevo
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, Jkwellborn said:

You’re like the Diet Coke of evil.

I like you, but you just made the list. If you prove yourself though, you can still be on the team. We've got a guy who has a problem with his neighbor. You need to fix the problem. That's your mission.

I have a hobby of building random slightly useful gadgets from random household items, mainly broken kids toys. I think if I was given a proper lab with assistants I could start output more useful random gadgets. 
We're gonna need you to ho ahead & post the names & model #'s for all the LEGO kits you've already built.

Put the "regular" builds in one column & in another, list all the ones you have actually Super Glued together.

Then list the # of times someone has walked barefoot over a rando brick you left out, preferably @ night where there is shin or kneecap high furniture closely adjacent.

That 3rd lart is true evil.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk