Texas v. UNC-Mauiville, NC @ 3:00p-CST

Guest Lobo

2 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

This is like watching a Texas basketball game while listening to Joe Walsh describe his dreams to his therapist. And everyone is on acid. 

It's surreal, isn't it?

A seemingly drunken and uninhibited narcissist babbles about his 1960's childhood and 1970's career (while the camera shows a basketball game).

3 minutes ago, BigXII said:

I legitimately cannot believe people are listening to bill walton. Shit, even if you can't get craig way on the radio, just mute this shit and put on christmas music or something.

I'm streaming at work had it muted while I watched the Steelers game... Just turned it on for a few minutes....

1 minute ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Are you kidding?  This is my third Walton listen this week. It’s incredible. 

Yeah, I honestly don't mind it. It's entertaining and I know more than enough about basketball to not need it explained to me during the game. And Walton is a good guy and an NCAA and NBA legend.

Now, for the average viewer, it's terrible and ESPN needs to do better.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, CheesePie said:

Better than Lowel Galindo 

That's a very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very low bar.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, ztejas said:

Yeah, I honestly don't mind it. It's entertaining and I know more than enough about basketball to not need it explained to me during the game. And Walton is a good guy and an NCAA and NBA legend.

Now, for the average viewer, it's terrible and ESPN needs to do better.

Same here. His randomness makes me laugh in a "WTF" kind of way. 

Just now, shadow_operative said:

we're being outrebounded 25-16, but our defense and shooting (7-15 from deep) has been the difference. gotta keep shooting well and reduce UNC's offensive rebounding, and we will take this thing home. Let's go Horns!! 🤘🏼 

And UNC has missed 8 FT already. 5-13 compared to 9-12. 

And UNC is doubling us in turnovers (10-5)

3 minutes ago, shadow_operative said:

we're being outrebounded 25-16, but our defense and shooting (7-15 from deep) has been the difference. gotta keep shooting well and reduce UNC's offensive rebounding, and we will take this thing home. Let's go Horns!! 🤘🏼 

How do those rebound numbers compare to the Stanford game yesterday?  

Just now, HookEm said:

F the haters, I like Walton. It is like sitting next to somebody at a hoops game who is just going stream of consciousness.  Come to think of it, maybe I'm that way.

I just wish they turned the levels down on their voices a tad so they just blend in.  They are overpowering the gym noises too much.