Beer 2020?! F*ck that sh*t! Beer 2021!

HenryJames

Did a Zoom beer tasting for the first time, because COVID, and it was ok I guess. The beer was awesome and I was drinking by myself in my home office, so that was cool. All beers here are Czech. Star of the show was the tall bottle with a white label, St. Norbert Amber Lager brewed by these guys out of a 17th century lager. Very refreshing, just a bit more bitter than the average lager, could drink all night.

https://www.klasterni-pivovar.cz/beers

8a0e6a14a449f94c408c92a81b3a5d14.jpg

Where did you find those? Asking for myself.

Russian River sells their beer online with shipping in California only. Had my order shipped to a friend in California who then shipped it to me. So double shipping costs which ain’t economical but it was my birthday gift to myself (is how I justified it).

Russian River sells their beer online with shipping in California only. Had my order shipped to a friend in California who then shipped it to me. So double shipping costs which ain’t economical but it was my birthday gift to myself (is how I justified it).

Yeah I was late to that party. Tried ordering a few weeks ago but everything had long sold out. I assumed it’s only a seasonal or annual release.

And just checked again to see that I was wrong. Must have been PTY I was looking for.

Anyway I wonder if the wine shipping companies will do the same for beer (like 55 degrees or All Ways Cool)? Will have to look into that.

Ejecto Seat, Cuz! by Martin House. Imperial Stout with Peanut Butter, Graham Crackers, and Vanilla.

Pretty tasty but why is so hard to capture the authentic peanut butter taste? Seems like you can almost always tell it is artificial adjunct trying to replicate the real thing.

4646a7230a40b960dfb0f89429f81652.jpg