Ravens @ Titans: AFC Wild Card Game

Machinator

11 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:

It all started with that kick against aggy. And the crazy thing is, he was undrafted.

Meanwhile in Houston, Kubiag drafted the shitty fat aggy kicker that year and kept him on the roster for like 5 years.

5 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:

I love shit like this. I know the guys who want zero personality in sports won't like it and will yell at the clouds.

yeah you gotta be able to excuse football players for being insanely competitive, especially knowing the back story.  i thought it was hilarious.

• Hook 'Em 2

1 minute ago, youdunnf'dup said:

Ha so their win probability went down 9% by punting. That is pretty wild.

Absolutely. They only needed 2 yards. Get those 2 and keep the ball moving. Punting from there did nada. It hurt them because their defense was not going to keep stopping the Ravens like they did the last few drives. And Baltimore ran 6 minutes off the clock and extended the lead even more.

But they deserved to lose after gaining 8 on 1st down and then decided to pass twice in a row, especially the terrible 2nd down pass that had zero percentage to be complete.

Ravens stacked the box and said we are taking away Henry. They did. And dared Tannehill to beat them. He didn't. It's much easier to line up and stop the Titans than it is the Ravens. Lamar can look bad for so long and all it takes is a few plays and boom, you look up and its tied. Titans seem to exert so much energy to score.

Where was the targeting call on that hit by Elliot? I've been told that hits like that are blatant targeting by Surly. 

So, this is the textbook total opposite of the illegal hit by Clemson player on Fields. Note that his head is “up”, forehead-first, and even “co-leads” with his shoulder.

If ever there was an opportunity to juxtapose two plays, demonstrating why one is legal and the other isn’t, these would be the two.

4 minutes ago, MirrOlure said:

So, this is the textbook total opposite of the illegal hit by Clemson player on Fields. Note that his head is “up”, forehead-first, and even “co-leads” with his shoulder.

If ever there was an opportunity to juxtapose two plays, demonstrating why one is legal and the other isn’t, these would be the two.

You're right. Skalski dipped his head more than I remembered.