Putin's "New Versailles"

MillerEP

It's good to be the King.

What I want to know, is if it has all these grand things like an Amphitheatre and an Ice Hockey Ring, how would you keep it a secret? Seems like saying it's all BS is an odd tactic to outright deny its existence. 

Edited by MillerEP

• MillerEP changed the title to Putin's "New Versailles"

I like how he let the video be released right as one of his puppets went back to his measly executive suite.  Reminds me of "Super Troopers".  What are your cells...8x8...ours are 9x9...no big deal.  A small city-state versus a 5,000 square foot resort suite.  He's just rubbing it in at this point.  Putin could have let this come out or quashed it anytime he wanted.  Pissing in open wounds, love it. 

lol, love that he's like yeah, no, it isn't mine.  went and found it on google maps which was when it was under construction.  lots of crazy shit going on in that spot.

https://www.google.com/maps/place/44°25'21.7"N+38°12'19.5"E/@44.4226849,38.2043147,743m/data=!3m2!1e3!4b1!4m6!3m5!1s0x0:0x0!7e2!8m2!3d44.4226831!4d38.2054088

as a side note, zoom out and street view some of the towns in the area.  russia sucks.

• Hook 'Em 1