2021 Houston Astros Thread

Planet Houston

13 minutes ago, YChang said:

For all the games I went to in the Colosseum when the Stros were god awful... As fan can suck it. And I actually kinda sorta like them when they're not playing the Astros too.

I lived in Monterey for four years and went to almost every Astro game in Oakland during that time.  The A’s fans were always great.   

Just now, Mez2 said:

Michael Brantley's swing is a real life cheat mode. 

My 6 year old son is a lefty and finally getting into wanting to sit down and watch sports. Playing his first year of machine pitch right now. Michael Brantley’s swing will be on repeat on all devices and TVs in my house for the next 6 months. 

• Hook 'Em 1

I lived in Monterey for four years and went to almost every Astro game in Oakland during that time.  The A’s fans were always great.   

I guess i just had the misfortune of running into all the drunks. But yeah, usually have a good time there when I’m watching them play another team. I usually went with a buddy who’s a huge As fan.

Just now, Planet Houston said:

My 6 year old son is a lefty and finally getting into wanting to sit down and watch sports. Playing his first year of machine pitch right now. Michael Brantley’s swing will be on repeat on all devices and TVs in my house for the next 6 months. 

Join the club brother, mine is 7 and we look at his swing and break it down as much as possible during games. Just a great swing, orgasmic even

• Hook 'Em 1

Been watching on mute. How bad did they boo us? Is drummer bitch drumming?
Booing nonstop for mainly Altuve, Bregman, Correa, but still booing all others too. Then cheering for the correa and yordan hbp's

Drummer bitch isn't being picked up by audio any longer thankfully.
  • Like 1