Euro 2020/2021

shnsajax

9 minutes ago, sidis said:

aaaaaand that's exactly what they did.  fucking morons.

You could see that 3rd coming. They couldn't defend the counter all game and once they had to sell out to chase that 3rd goal every time Sweden got the ball it was dicey. 

6 minutes ago, ztejas said:

The difference between playing Ukraine and Croatia couldn't be bigger. That was a huge result. 

especially since it cost me a few grand in winnings.  fuck you stupid poland.  you've been downgraded from ohio to west virginia.  

and a hearty fuck you to spain and their dumbasses showing up a week and a half late to the tournament.

• Haha 2

Just now, sidis said:

and a hearty fuck you to spain and their dumbasses showing up a week and a half late to the tournament.

This is the real takeaway. Relying on Poland to do anything was never a great proposition. You needed Spain to not fuck around.

yes, in a group with poland, zlatan-less sweden, and the austin high jv team, spain should not have needed any help to run away with the group...even as bad as they have gotten.  absolutely ridiculous.  i thought the netherlands was going to be my bridge too far on the parlay but boy was i off.

i hope croatia beats them by a billion goals.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, sidis said:

yes, in a group with poland, zlatan-less sweden, and the austin high jv team, spain should not have needed any help to run away with the group...even as bad as they have gotten.  absolutely ridiculous.  i thought the netherlands was going to be my bridge too far on the parlay but boy was i off.

i hope croatia beats them by a billion goals.

I'm a gambler myself. I understand. I had $50 to win $900 on Dechambeau winning the US Open and he had the lead after 9 holes on Sunday before melting down in epic fashion. We're all family here.

4 minutes ago, ztejas said:

I'm a gambler myself. I understand. I had $50 to win $900 on Dechambeau winning the US Open and he had the lead after 9 holes on Sunday before melting down in epic fashion. We're all family here.

Yeah, I had $50 to win $2475 on Oostheizen.  Don't even go there.  

1 minute ago, Trey3216 said:

Yeah, I had $50 to win $2475 on Oostheizen.  Don't even go there.  

Oh man. Condolences. 

I had $20/$1200 on Zalatoris at the Masters. Not that I ever believed he'd win. 

Edited by ztejas

2 minutes ago, tokamak said:

So, generally speaking for Group F:

• France is thru barring something crazy
  • Germany and Portugal need to win or draw to be safe
  • Hungary needs a miracle

Is that right? Portugal better come correct today and not just play for a draw.

Portugal has to lose by 4 goals to not advance (as long as Hungary don’t win). 

• Like 2

So the 3 seeds for sure going through are Czech and Switzerland?  With very likely another one coming from the F group.

And then one of the ones with 3 points like Ukraine or Finland?  

Asking for an Andorran friend of mine.  Or is  she from Liechtenstein?  she's very complex and totally goes to a different high school.