2nd Special Council on Clinton Investigation & Trump Spying

SmokeyBear1861

what happened to the first time trump accused obama of spying on him?  the wiretaps in trump tower.  he's picked up a new drum to rattle. spies in his administration.   doesn't it fall on him on who to hire?  to vet, screen, and interview properly? 

3 hours ago, thrillhammer said:

what happened to the first time trump accused obama of spying on him?  the wiretaps in trump tower.  he's picked up a new drum to rattle. spies in his administration.   doesn't it fall on him on who to hire?  to vet, screen, and interview properly? 

It was a straight up lie, like about 80% of the shit spewing from his mouth.  3 million illegals voting, Obama birth certificate, etc...  

What people don't seem to get is that a special counsel is not just some special prosecutor one appoints because something is "special."

The relevant rule is:

The Attorney General, or in cases in which the Attorney General is recused, the Acting Attorney General, will appoint a Special Counsel when he or she determines that criminal investigation of a person or matter is warranted and -

(a) That investigation or prosecution of that person or matter by a United States Attorney's Office or litigating Division of the Department of Justice would present a conflict of interest for the Department or other extraordinary circumstances; and

(b) That under the circumstances, it would be in the public interest to appoint an outside Special Counsel to assume responsibility for the matter.

This wouldn't present much of a conflict of interest for the DOJ, if any, and doesn't present "extraordinary circumstances."

Regardless, the special counsel, at present is a relatively lawless creature and we badly need another special counsel statutue.

1 minute ago, TwiceHorn said:

What people don't seem to get is that a special counsel is not just some special prosecutor one appoints because something is "special."

The relevant rule is:

This wouldn't present much of a conflict of interest for the DOJ, if any, and doesn't present "extraordinary circumstances."

Regardless, the special counsel, at present is a relatively lawless creature and we badly need another special counsel statutue.

No, no, no.  We need another "special council" statute.  Because Spygate!  DO SOMETHING!

I hope you Hillary defenders help get her old ass running again in 2020 if shes still alive. Fucking hilarious to defend the DNC fabricating evidence for a corrupt FBI to wiretap and put spooks inside the opponents campaign, and with evidence the White House was kept up to speed on all the findings. It's 100% corruption, some shit you would see in the mafia-run Chicago politics, just with more firepower. Completely fucked the credibility of the FBI and the DOJ with the Clinton cover-up and the spying. 

They got way too sloppy thinking Billary would win and this would all be kept out of the public eye. 

• Like 3
  • Fuck You 2

25 minutes ago, SmokeyBear1861 said:

I hope you Hillary defenders help get her old ass running again in 2020 if shes still alive. Fucking hilarious to defend the DNC fabricating evidence for a corrupt FBI to wiretap and put spooks inside the opponents campaign, and with evidence the White House was kept up to speed on all the findings. It's 100% corruption, some shit you would see in the mafia-run Chicago politics, just with more firepower. Completely fucked the credibility of the FBI and the DOJ with the Clinton cover-up and the spying. 

They got way too sloppy thinking Billary would win and this would all be kept out of the public eye. 

Citation to facts supporting conclusions, please.

What?  You don't have them?  Then fuck off, troll.

32 minutes ago, SmokeyBear1861 said:

Only needed an Obama reference and I would've had a buzzword bingo

5 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Citation to facts supporting conclusions, please.

What?  You don't have them?  Then fuck off, troll.

So you ask for something then answer your own question, you aren't going to read anything I post, but I will anyway. This was news in March 2017, so I don't know why it's so crazy for you to wrap your head around. They spied on Trump, and leaked to the media that they were doing so. Full retard move there, because after Trump won, they couldn't cover up that the way they went about obtaining the FISA warrant for the spying was bogus, and paid for by the DNC.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/14756/12-pieces-proof-msm-knew-obama-spied-trump-and-john-nolte

Way back in January, Heat Street, The Guardian, The BBC, and McClatchy all confirmed that he Obama administration sought and/or received surveillance warrants aimed at Team Trump.

Way back in January, The New York Times reported that the Obama White House was looking at wiretap intelligence related to Trump.

Way back in February, The Washington Post, CNN, the Associated Press, NBC News, CBS News, and ABC News all gleefully reported on private telephone calls that were surveilled by the Obama administration and then illegally made public to the media.

Then, In March, just weeks after all of this reporting on the awesomeness of Obama-era surveillance warrants and intercepted phone calls …

Despite their own knowledge, despite their own reporting, despite the words they publicly printed and the words they publicly spoke, every single one of these news outlets declared Trump a liar for the sin of what …?

For the sin of believing the same people now smearing him as a liar.

https://www.nationalreview.com/2018/05/trump-russia-investigation-obama-administration-origins/

Obama administration "crossfire Hurricane" started the whole thing.

https://medium.com/@mike.kersmarki/impending-ig-report-worries-left-former-cia-director-brennan-needs-good-lawyer-1bbc080e0027

It all may be part of a concerted effort by the Democrat Party and their like-minded legions of so-called impartial, mainstream journalists to give cover to Leftist operatives within the FBI and DOJ. This enables these highly placed ‘law enforcement’ officers to perpetuate their willful attempts to hide the true facts from Congress and the American people under the guise of protecting sources and methods of gathering information.

Of course, now the media is also trying to spin the Crossfire Hurricane spy (or spies) as merely an ‘informant.’

If revealed, the trail of corruption could lead all the way up to Obama — a real possibility because of Crossfire Hurricane spying on political opponents and the potential involvement by many of the former president’s directors at CIA, FBI and DOJ.

In the end, perhaps the biggest fear at MSNBC, the New York Times, Washington Post and so many other media ‘giants’ is that they may have ultimately allowed themselves to become forever branded as the most galactically stupid, gullible and complicit journalists of all time for essentially ignoring the biggest political corruption story of their lives.

Then again, the media may no longer care about actual fairness and accuracy because their obsessive and bitter hatred of Trump and unwavering ardor for progressive Democrats has caused them to lose their journalistic minds.

http://thehill.com/opinion/white-house/389173-latest-scandal-revelations-raise-questions-on-obama-agencies-roles

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2018/05/23/former-obama-intel-czar-its-a-good-thing-the-fbi-was-spying-on-trump-campaign-also-they-werent-spying-n2483618

https://www.pbs.org/wgbh/frontline/article/just-the-facts-what-we-know-about-the-nsa-spying-on-americans/

• Fuck You 1

3 minutes ago, SmokeyBear1861 said:

they couldn't cover up that the way they went about obtaining the FISA warrant for the spying was bogus, and paid for by the DNC.

When you start with some awesome lies, it only gets more fun.  The first article was fantastic.  The FBI = "The Obama Administration."  That's the conclusion you have to accept for ANY of your narrative to make sense.

You DO know that the CURRENT FBI, under Rosenstein, is ALSO investigating matters related to the Trump admin (outside the ambit of the Mueller investigation).  So...by your logic, that means that "the Trump Administration" is investigating "the Trump Administration."  Of course, your logic is no logic at all.

And I bolded the last part because it's funny. It makes me laugh.  Outrageous lies often do.

Not gonna waste the time picking apart the remainder of your bullshit narrative.  Keep on trolling, troll.  You traffic in lies, on behalf of the liar in chief.  Your day will fucking come.

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

47 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

When you start with some awesome lies, it only gets more fun.  The first article was fantastic.  The FBI = "The Obama Administration."  That's the conclusion you have to accept for ANY of your narrative to make sense.

You DO know that the CURRENT FBI, under Rosenstein, is ALSO investigating matters related to the Trump admin (outside the ambit of the Mueller investigation).  So...by your logic, that means that "the Trump Administration" is investigating "the Trump Administration."  Of course, your logic is no logic at all.

And I bolded the last part because it's funny. It makes me laugh.  Outrageous lies often do.

Not gonna waste the time picking apart the remainder of your bullshit narrative.  Keep on trolling, troll.  You traffic in lies, on behalf of the liar in chief.  Your day will fucking come.

I'm sure you won't waste your time, because you can't pick apart shit. 

I started with an awesome lie?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/clinton-campaign-dnc-paid-for-research-that-led-to-russia-dossier/2017/10/24/226fabf0-b8e4-11e7-a908-a3470754bbb9_story.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.cac72d59dd62

DNC paid Fusion GPS, who paid Steele for the information used in the "dossier" to obtain the FISA warrent.

My day will come? Whats going to happen? A bunch of brainwashed Marxist communists are finally going to take the country over?

Yes the Obama administration - he controls the DOJ and the FBI - as observed in the texts between the degenerate anti-Trump idiots working for the FBI who were busted cheating on their spouses. They even tried to delete all this in a "technical malfunction" but it didn't work.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/politics-news/fbi-texts-obama-wants-know-everything-we-re-doing-n845531

FBI texts: Obama 'wants to know everything we're doing'

Doesn't get more simple or clear than that. I guess you are going to not waste your time with a rebuttal and instead resort to more name calling and weird threats. Weak.

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 2

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/clinton-campaign-dnc-paid-for-research-that-led-to-russia-dossier/2017/10/24/226fabf0-b8e4-11e7-a908-a3470754bbb9_story.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.cac72d59dd62

DNC paid Fusion GPS, who paid Steele for the information used in the "dossier" to obtain the FISA warrent.

My day will come? Whats going to happen? A bunch of brainwashed Marxist communists are finally going to take the country over?

Yes the Obama administration - he controls the DOJ and the FBI - as observed in the texts between the degenerate anti-Trump idiots working for the FBI who were busted cheating on their spouses. They even tried to delete all this in a "technical malfunction" but it didn't work.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/politics-news/fbi-texts-obama-wants-know-everything-we-re-doing-n845531

Doesn't get more simple or clear than that. I guess you are going to not waste your time with a rebuttal and instead resort to more name calling and weird threats. Weak.

The fatal flaw in democracy is that the vote of lunatics like Smokey count the same as everyone else.  

And you continue with the lie that the Dossier was the genesis of the investigation.  You build lies on a foundation of lies, and you expect anyone to take you seriously.

We don't.

But on the bright side, it's clear that you can grow up to be president.

Just now, Chuckie Finster said:

The fatal flaw in democracy is that the vote of lunatics like Smokey count the same as everyone else.  

Zero arguments, zero facts, just name calling. Sad.

I wish the vote was weighted by IQ. Then the left wouldn't be so quick to pump in as many low IQ voters as possible to promise free shit to.

• Fuck You 1

1 minute ago, SmokeyBear1861 said:

I wish the vote was weighted by IQ. Then the left wouldn't be so quick to pump in as many low IQ voters as possible to promise free shit to.

You'd be in deep shit, my man.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, SmokeyBear1861 said:

20090916_fingers_crossed.jpg

http://fivethirtyeight.com/features/education-not-income-predicted-who-would-vote-for-trump/

• Like 1

The problem here is that Trump's hand picked people now control the FBI and DOJ and they think you and Sean Hannity are full of shit. Your a bunch of retarded monkeys throwing your own shit at the wall to see what sticks. 

Hillary was investigated for years and came up with nadda. Now there is an investigation into that investigation, so sleep easy. 

Trump has been investigated for just one year and one by one his people are being indicted with mounds and mounds of evidence behind each indictment. All signed off on and gathered under the watchful eye of a republican led DOJ and republican led FBI and under the watchful eye of conservative judges. 

And yet, somehow, the Democrats, who have zero power in DC right now, are orchestrating a coup inside the Justice Dept., CIA and FBI that the republicans whom lead each of the aforementioned departments as well as the White House, House and Senate are powerless to stop. These same Democrats who are so incompetent they couldn't beat Donal fucking Trump. They are somehow secretly controlling all of the power and successfully fabricating crimes that Trump and his people didn't have anything to do with while simultaneously covering up crimes committed by Hillary, Bill, Loretta, Obama. 

That's a bold strategy Cotten. Fucking moron. 

• Like 2

Just now, Brisketexan said:

And you continue with the lie that the Dossier was the genesis of the investigation.  You build lies on a foundation of lies, and you expect anyone to take you seriously.

We don't.

But on the bright side, it's clear that you can grow up to be president.

https://www.nationalreview.com/2018/05/trump-russia-investigation-obama-administration-origins/

Well it's tough to see though all the lies but I think this link does a good job if you would've bothered to read it. 

The Original Origination Story: Carter Page

First, they told us it was an early July 2016 trip to Moscow by Carter Page, an obscure Trump-campaign adviser.

Origination story 2.0: George Papadopoulos

With the Page origination story cratering, Team Obama tried to save the day with Origionation Story 2.0: Papadopolous did it. In this account, and even more obscure Trump-campaign aide than Page, triggered the investigation by telling an Australian diplomat Alexander Downer, in May 2016, that he'd heard from a Kremlin-connected academic, Josef Misfsud, that Russia had thousands of emails potentially damaging to Clinton.

We may never know because we can't see how they got the FISA warrant, because it's sealed and a secret court. 

• Fuck You 1

We may never know because we can't see how they got the FISA warrant, because it's sealed and a secret court. 

....which doesn't stop you from posting your conjecture and calling it facts.

Keep lying.  You just keep pantsing yourself, and we'll keep laughing at you.

Well it's tough to see though all the lies but I think this link does a good job if you would've bothered to read it. 

I used to read the National Review pretty religiously.  Then Bill Buckley died.  The level of discourse and intellectual honesty has fallen through the floor.

You might as well just watch Fox News and save the subscription expense.

5 minutes ago, TornACL said:

You'd be in deep shit, my man.

Really think so huh? I'm sure you understand the demographics of votes and this book right?

https://www.amazon.com/Bell-Curve-Intelligence-Structure-Paperbacks/dp/0684824299

2 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

oh look 5 thirty eight! ahahahah GREAT MEMORIES biscuit thank you!

19jbetclc1yx.jpg

• Fuck You 1

8 minutes ago, SmokeyBear1861 said:

It's frankly amazing how wrong every single one of your posts are.

education-58b8929b3df78c353cc23c95.png

• Like 1

Just now, DDD Dad said:

I used to read the National Review pretty religiously.  Then Bill Buckley died.  The level of discourse and intellectual honesty has fallen through the floor.

You might as well just watch Fox News and save the subscription expense.

No effort other than attacking the source huh? Pretty dull discussing anything you lefties. 

Just read it and make up your own mind. Fox is dogshit btw, just like all major media outlets. But every once in a while they present some verifiable facts in a decent enough summary to tell a story.

• Fuck You 1

No effort other than attacking the source huh? Pretty dull discussing anything you lefties. 

Just read it and make up your own mind. Fox is dogshit btw, just like all major media outlets. But every once in a while they present some verifiable facts in a decent enough summary to tell a story.

Look, I'm not going to waste my time delving into unhinged editorial "news."

"Lefties."  Ha.  I was a founding member of my law school's Federalist Society and a longtime conservative.  What now qualifies as "conservative" is so far afield from the principles I've held all my life that I'd be ashamed to be labeled as one today.  So I guess I'm a Leftie.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Chuckie Finster said:

It's frankly amazing how wrong every single one of your posts are.

education-58b8929b3df78c353cc23c95.png

Education level = IQ ?

Good luck following Nate Silvers propaganda, it won you the 2016 election remember?

https://fivethirtyeight.com/features/why-donald-trump-isnt-a-real-candidate-in-one-chart/

Why Donald Trump Isn’t A Real Candidate, In One Chart

http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/politics/2016/01/nate_silver_said_donald_trump_had_no_shot_where_did_he_go_wrong.html

The election guru said Trump had no shot. Where did he go wrong?

https://newrepublic.com/minutes/131998/nate-silvers-electoral-map-prediction-stuff-nightmares-gop

Nate Silver’s electoral map prediction is the stuff of nightmares for the GOP.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Fuck You 2

6 minutes ago, SmokeyBear1861 said:

Really think so huh? I'm sure you understand the demographics of votes and this book right?

Think? You've given us all a mountain of evidence to make us quite certain of your woefully inferior intelligence and/or education.

Apes don't read philosophy!

Yes they do, Otto, they just don't understand it!

14 minutes ago, SmokeyBear1861 said:

Name calling is more of a response than you deserve, honestly.

The biggest mistake Democrats make is attempting to engage people like you.  Your opinion is worthless, as you have no qualms forming one based on lies.  You have no desire for the truth, as your talking points have already been formed for you.  You have a lazy mind who regurgitates bullshit spewed by distrustful sources, and you and those like you are ruining our country.

The only prudent path forward is to humiliate and marginalize you and those like you for the rest of your meaningless existences in hopes that you one day just go away.  That is obviously unlikely, being that people without consciences are incapable of feeling humiliation.  Therefore, just take solace in the fact that you will one day make this world a better place by leaving it.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Chuckie Finster said:

Name calling is more of a response than you deserve, honestly.

The biggest mistake Democrats make is attempting to engage people like you.  Your opinion is worthless, as you have no qualms forming one based on lies.  You have no desire for the truth, as your talking points have already been formed for you.  You have a lazy mind who regurgitates bullshit spewed by distrustful sources, and you and those like you are ruining our country.

The only prudent path forward is to humiliate and marginalize you and those like you for the rest of your meaningless existences in hopes that you one day just go away.  That is obviously unlikely, being that people without consciences are incapable of feeling humiliation.  Therefore, just take solace in the fact that you will one day make this world a better place by leaving it.

QFT.

I'm learning (it's still hard) not to argue with lying morons, because then you're playing the lying moron game.  The only appropriate path is what you outline above.  You traffic in lies, you deserve no engagement and no respect.  You should be shoved back under the rock where you fucking belong.  That's the only proper treatment for lying shitheels.  Your place in history is already decided, we're just waiting for history to catch up.

1 minute ago, Brisketexan said:

QFT.

I'm learning (it's still hard) not to argue with lying morons, because then you're playing the lying moron game.  The only appropriate path is what you outline above.  You traffic in lies, you deserve no engagement and no respect.  You should be shoved back under the rock where you fucking belong.  That's the only proper treatment for lying shitheels.  Your place in history is already decided, we're just waiting for history to catch up.

So crawl back over to one of your fifteen Trump derangement threads.

You literally didn't prove anything here other than your weak strategy of name calling and saying I'm lying. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Fuck You 1

So crawl back over to one of your fifteen Trump derangement threads.

You literally didn't prove anything here other than your weak strategy of name calling and saying I'm lying. 

I don't have to SAY you're lying.  You're lying.  And it's apparent.  Keep it up.  You think you're gaining traction with anyone OTHER than fellow delusional morons?  Keep hoping and wishing.

The most powerful evidence in the world is just letting someone be who they are, in full view of the world.  You're doing an excellent job of that.

33 minutes ago, TornACL said:

Smokey, sorry if I struck a nerve but there's no need to send me a private message and brag about your college education.

Actually, I PM'ed you to ask you your level of education. Did you skip that sentence?

I am curious, since you tend to focus on others and their level of education. 

• Fuck You 1

23 minutes ago, SmokeyBear1861 said:

you tend to focus on others and their level of education. 

As opposed to sending unsolicited PMs and letting total strangers know where you went to college and the degree you obtained? 

Yeah, I suppose you're right.

For once. 

Sorry I got in your head. You're a very, very smart boy.