Dumbass Shit We See On Facebook

Vic Mackey

Justin Weiss Smith should write greetings cards. 

"Birthdays are a false concept and you're unimportant.  Nobody cares and all the women on this rotten continent are as idiotic as they are materialistic.  They're disease packets that don't understand value and ironically the only time I can escape the disgusting darkness of this nightmare called life is when I'm asleep.  I took a shit in a Starbucks this morning and didn't flush because fuck hipster douche bags and corporate zombies like you.  Happy Birthday?  No!  Your death is the only thing I'll celebrate when I vomit on your grave.  I bought a sword on E-bay and it's a piece of shit because nobody respects or strives for true art or meaning anymore.  Your carcass will eventually be filled with death worms and I'm the only one who saw you this way during your entire, pathetic life.  Happy Birthday." 

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

55 minutes ago, Chooky said:

"Birthdays are a false concept and you're unimportant.  Nobody cares and all the women on this rotten continent are as idiotic as they are materialistic.  They're disease packets that don't understand value and ironically the only time I can escape the disgusting darkness of this nightmare called life is when I'm asleep.  I took a shit in a Starbucks this morning and didn't flush because fuck hipster douche bags and corporate zombies like you.  Happy Birthday?  No!  Your death is the only thing I'll celebrate when I vomit on your grave.  I bought a sword on E-bay and it's a piece of shit because nobody respects or strives for true art or meaning anymore.  Your carcass will eventually be filled with death worms and I'm the only one who saw you this way during your entire, pathetic life.  Happy Birthday." 

I wonder how long it's been since this poor bastard has gotten laid.  Hell, he might still be a virgin. 

"Birthdays are a false concept and you're unimportant.  Nobody cares and all the women on this rotten continent are as idiotic as they are materialistic.  They're disease packets that don't understand value and ironically the only time I can escape the disgusting darkness of this nightmare called life is when I'm asleep.  I took a shit in a Starbucks this morning and didn't flush because fuck hipster douche bags and corporate zombies like you.  Happy Birthday?  No!  Your death is the only thing I'll celebrate when I vomit on your grave.  I bought a sword on E-bay and it's a piece of shit because nobody respects or strives for true art or meaning anymore.  Your carcass will eventually be filled with death worms and I'm the only one who saw you this way during your entire, pathetic life. 

Eat Arby’s ." 

http:// https://mobile.twitter.com/nihilist_arbys?lang=en
Looks like it came right from the twitters of nihilist arbys
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Chooky said:

HomelyBlindKronosaurus-small.gif

• Like 1