2019 DE T'Vondre Sweat

Machinator

• 4 years later...
I just gotta say, this name just screams out all American, first round pick..

Sorry not sorry for bumping again, some of you lack intestinal fortitude and loin girding.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

Thanks to Herbie Hancock for upvoting and reminding me of a long forgotten post. Hookem T'vondre!
  • Haha 2

On 7/26/2019 at 1:30 PM, fellside said:

No one is doubting that.  We're discussion going from 250-320 and we're discussing Orlando's claims that Texas can put on 30 lbs in two months.

LOL at those worried that Sweat wasn't going to be able to put on weight at Texas.

• Fuck Around and Find Out 1

6 hours ago, AbraCadabra said:

I thought the part where he admits  it was him laughing that set off the Bo Davis rant in '21 was hilarious (starts around 29 mins)

This was as enjoyable an interview as I’ve ever listened to. Sweat is a deep, multifaceted individual who accepted the guidance from his coaches to change in a way that would benefit those who looked up to him. He accepted that leadership role, and we all see the results.

So many nuggets here, a Pappadeaux’s calamari-etoufee-shrimp kinda guy; 100% momma’s boy, in the best way possible, she’s only missed ~ 4 games of his, ever; his laughing set off Bo Davis on his viral rant; big KD fan, still has never met him; roommates with Johnathan Brooks; pregame playlist? 100 country (he’s from Huntsville).

Do yourself a favor and have a listen.

• Hook 'Em 3

On 3/28/2018 at 11:24 PM, ousux said:

I just gotta say, this name just screams out all American, first round pick..

Sorry not sorry for bumping again, some of you lack intestinal fortitude and loin girding.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

Agreed Nostradamus and shit without the doom and gloom. Bravo 

9 hours ago, Sgt Hulk said:

100 lbs heavier. Damn

Listen in the man loves his whataburger. 

20 hours ago, PTINS said:

roommates with Johnathan Brooks; pregame playlist? 100 country (he’s from Huntsville).

I think he's bullshitting on his playlist. I've asked about it before and was told neither he nor Brooks were country. He wears a big gold chain and a grill when he goes out and is at a rap bar like 512 if he is on dirty 6. He does drive a big truck, though.