Deej

Led Zeppelin

^

that's a good memory to have your brother, and cool of you to leave that to his roommates.  

This is in my top 5 Zeppelin songs and I always thought Great White did a shockingly good job with it.

Watching that video is how I learned to play that song on guitar. Great cover.

Sitting by the pool now listening to Zep. Damn if Whole Lotta Love isn’t one of the great all time jams. The breakdowns are epic. Bonham was such a beast.

On 3/31/2020 at 7:30 PM, tbone_ said:

True. And thats saying something because that’s not what exactly a stage full of honking dorks.

I was thinking the same thing.  Lenny's the real deal, as are Craig Ross and Cindy Blackman.

On 5/1/2020 at 9:21 PM, Gooby said:

THIS IS NOT A DRILL!  REPEATING, THIS IS NOT A DRILL!  LED ZEPPELIN RADIO IS NOW PLAYING ALL THROUGHOUT THE MONTH OF MAY ON SIRIUS XM CHANNEL 27. 

THAT IS ALL

not even the whole month of May, it was back to Deep Tracks today, which I am sure is a fine channel under most circumstances but was a big fuckin' disappointment after getting accustomed to Zeppelin on Ch 27 the past few weeks

On 5/31/2020 at 1:39 PM, SwanderedTalent said:

not even the whole month of May, it was back to Deep Tracks today, which I am sure is a fine channel under most circumstances but was a big fuckin' disappointment after getting accustomed to Zeppelin on Ch 27 the past few weeks

Yeah I got in the car yesterday about 11:15 and Deep Tracks was back.  More dismayed, I could not have been.

Really nice soundboard recording from Vancouver in 1975.

Put the remastered vinyl of Physical Graffiti today and listened from start to finish with a good set of closed back headphones. 

There has been no better band.