wc QF 2 (friday 1pm) :: the klash in kazan

Hagbard Celine

11 minutes ago, AUS-97HORN said:

the crazy part is this game could still end up 2-2 or 3-2 pretty easily.

10 minutes ago, DanTheHorn said:

Well counter attack worked. Good bye America. Africa and Asia had been out since the last round.

10 minutes ago, Jive Turkey said:

Brazil will get one before half. 

I don't know if Brazil will score before the half, but I feel certain that Brazil will score at least one this game and maybe even 3.

Also, Belgium looks good on attack because they are on the counter and Brazil usually has even numbers vs when Belgium has 8 or more behind the ball on defense.

Belgium dropped another trailing player (Hazard?) on the last counter and the ref saw it, but allowed the advantage, however a yellow should have been awarded after the play. It absolutely affected the options of Belgium's attack.

Also, Courtois is playing well. The low shots are getting past him because they're being taken from distance, so he has time to get down. All of Brazil's close shots have been much softer/slower.

Just now, BigBenBamboozle said:

I truly hope everyone is savoring the absolute brilliance of the three-headed dragon of Lukaku-De Bruyne-Hazard.  My god.  Lukaku's acumen to free up space for other players is world class. 

Imagine if he played on a team that tried some real offense?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, BigBenBamboozle said:

I truly hope everyone is savoring the absolute brilliance of the three-headed dragon of Lukaku-De Bruyne-Hazard.  My god.  Lukaku's acumen to free up space for other players is world class. 

It’s fascinating and lovely to watch.  Lukaku May Single handedly be the most deadly and most unselfish player in the tourney.  Dude has the spatial awareness of de Grasse-Tyson 

I feel like most of the first half was spent wondering if Brazil's next shot was going to be a goal.

Brazil seems the more dangerous team and they are getting shots on goal, but Courtois is up to the task. 

Belgium seems like they have had only half the opportunities that Brazil has, but they happen to be winning 2-0.

SIDE NOTE: There is some fitness competition that Telemundo is pimping called EXATLON that is going to have some really hot female contestants.