Jimbo 2021: Meemaw's Got a Brand New Bag

Machinator

3 minutes ago, hornfromdallas said:

ironic u say that i was just told lj was impressed with cj spiller & they aggies today 

Is he in the CFL nowadays? Or you saying he's looking at Clemson? (CJ Spiller was a fucking bad dude for a while there)

Edited by TommyGufano

52 minutes ago, Sgt Hulk said:

Literally any recruit choosing between the 2 likely made their choice today 

Especially if you're a RB. Spiller put up 174 yards and 2 scores on the ground against Florida. Our three RBs combined for 29 yards on 11 carries.

After all the clowning of A&M's O-line we did, too.

4 minutes ago, satyanash said:

Especially if you're a RB. Spiller put up 174 yards and 2 scores on the ground against Florida. Our three RBs combined for 29 yards on 11 carries.

I knew it was bad but holy fuck...

They’re clearly still a four loss team at minimum and Florida was over hyped as they have been any time they touch the top 10 post Tebow. That said it’s not really going to help when we’re also shitting the bed. Moral of the story we’re both going to continue to lose top recruits out of state. 

Edited by Hank_Hill

They’re clearly still a four loss team at minimum and Florida was over hyped as they have been any time they touch the top 10 post Tebow. That said it’s not really going to help when we’re also shitting the bed. Moral of the story we’re both going to continue to lose top recruits out of state. 
This

They beat an overrated Gator team with a shit defense. BFD.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

• Hook 'Em 1

5 hours ago, TBGFL said:

This

Apparently it was a big deal. I switched over to see Jimbo accepting the Academy Award and Congressional Medal of Honor after the game. I get the feeling they're already engraving 2020 on that blank, cheap-ass National Championship Trophy.

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, TBGFL said:

This

I think SEC is finally playing Big 12 style college football. The past week probably broke a record for most points scored in SEC game weekdend combine in SEC history, with multiple games with big scores and lambskin style condoms...feels like nothing's there! 

Pirate will most likely trip up mumblin' Jumbo this week, just watch.

Edited by PHLaggie

Baylor might have been more of a contender? since the dad is a Baylor letterman.

And then there were rumors online that he wasn't a grinder, has a prima donna complex kinda thing going? not sure.  But happy to get him based on physical measures and that he plays two sports.

8 hours ago, Schulz2.0 said:

We haven't been seriously recruiting him in a long, long time. Maybe he sticks as an OT, but thats a pretty big maybe.

I'm still trying to figure out what he is.  And what Regis is.  We're taking these project guys that don't really have a position when we've finally got a little momentum.  Another head-scratcher.

On 10/10/2020 at 4:59 PM, satyanash said:

We're still in awe of what happened with the OL.  I never thought your/my offseason Horn/Ag OL comparisons were far off.  I didn't think either would amount to much.  

39 minutes ago, jordanaggie said:

We're still in awe of what happened with the OL.  I never thought your/my offseason Horn/Ag OL comparisons were far off.  I didn't think either would amount to much.  

Think the jury is still out on y'alls O-line. They looked like shit against vandy, serviceable against Bama, and solid against Florida. Ours undoubtedly sucks ass though.

Edited by Hank_Hill

40 minutes ago, Hank_Hill said:

Think the jury is still out on y'alls O-line. They looked like shit against vandy, serviceable against Bama, and solid against Florida. Ours undoubtedly sucks ass though.

Aggy had over 180 yards rushing against Vandy, averaging 6.8     Not sure that qualifies as shit

7 minutes ago, covid 19 said:

Aggy had over 180 yards rushing against Vandy, averaging 6.8     Not sure that qualifies as shit

I guess run blocking is all that matters. They also only scored 17 points  and Mond was 17/28 partially because the pocket was frequently booty.

On 10/13/2020 at 11:15 AM, Hank_Hill said:

Hard not to agree with this.  We'll see against a better DL (I think?) in Miss State.  So far, it looks better than last year by a pretty wide margin.

Edited by jordanaggie

On 10/18/2020 at 7:16 PM, Hanrahan said:

I loathe aggy as much as anyone here but can’t help but note the they were going to be below 500 two weeks ago and now should win 9, but they still suck major ass.

Eh, we have a ways to go.  I'm not ready to say 9.  I was saying 8-2 before the season.  After Vandy, that looked more like 3-7.  Now I'm back to 8-2, but we could just as easily win or lose the rest of the games.

We'll go as far as Mond takes us, and it's certainly not hard to argue that he sucks.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, jordanaggie said:

Lol I wouldn't understand?  We dealt with Kevin Sumlin.  He didn't have the EOT stuff going on then, but we had the letter from Charlene and his ridiculous nonsense.

How likely is it that Urban is your next coach?

Greater than 0% which is more than I expected 

20 hours ago, jordanaggie said:

You guys are asleep at the wheel-- there have been some good posts today.

I can't speak for everyone but I will anyway. I assume we're all pilled up on Xanax (or something similar) so that we don't burst blood vessels in our heads from the non-stop hatescreaming or stumbling ass drunk or both. 

I hadn't even really read anything too crazy over there but Tarp did catch my eye. I wish that we could fully enjoy the "take the W" league but here we are. TAKE THE W LOS LEAGUE SIP.  

I did enjoy his particular example with Vandy though. 

Tarp-Take-The-W.png

28 minutes ago, golfclap said:

I can't speak for everyone but I will anyway. I assume we're all pilled up on Xanax (or something similar) so that we don't burst blood vessels in our heads from the non-stop hatescreaming or stumbling ass drunk or both. 

I hadn't even really read anything too crazy over there but Tarp did catch my eye. I wish that we could fully enjoy the "take the W" league but here we are. TAKE THE W LOS LEAGUE SIP.  

I did enjoy his particular example with Vandy though. 

Tarp-Take-The-W.png

Yep. Herman has managed to ruin everything about this football season.

The Take the W comment is absolutely hilarious though. The SEC has a bunch of shitty teams this year.  Miss St. is 41st in FEI, Arkansas is 42nd, Ole Miss 39th, and Tenn 38th. That’s worse than every team in the Big 12 except Kansas, WVU, and Tech. Vanderbilt is 99th.  S&P+ is around the same spot, except it has Miss St. 61 and even has South Carolina 53rd. So that’s half of aggy’s schedule that would rate as the 7th best team in the Big 12 or worse. 

Edited by Burt Macklin
  • Hook 'Em 1

Yep. Herman has managed to ruin everything about this football season.

The Take the W comment is absolutely hilarious though. The SEC has a bunch of shitty teams this year.  Miss St. is 41st in FEI, Arkansas is 42nd, Ole Miss 39th, and Tenn 38th. That’s worse than every team in the Big 12 except Kansas, WVU, and Tech. Vanderbilt is 99th.  S&P+ is around the same spot, except it has Miss St. 61 and even has South Carolina 53rd. So that’s half of aggy’s schedule that would rate as the 7th best team in the Big 12 or worse. 

Iron sharpens iron. Or something.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

aggy interested in late riser at CB - Miami and Houston both offered  ::

Texas A&M will likely still try to add one more CB/DB to the class and name to keep an eye on is Marvin Covington. He picked up a Miami offer today and is starting to generate quite a bit of buzz around the DFW area. He owns a 10.84 100-meter time from this spring and is off to a really good start this season.

https://247sports.com/Player/Marvin-Covington-46110011/

HammLite CB pick ::

Yulkeith Brown is being recruited as an ATH by A&M and could play either slot WR or DB. The Aggies have talked to him about both spots. I expect him to join teammate Amari Daniels in committing to A&M. Wiltfong and I both worked this one and we believe he is going to choose A&M and that he is a take.

Daniels was supposed to announce last week but I believe he is going to make his decision known this coming weekend. There's a chance Brown could do so at the same time.

https://247sports.com/Player/Yulkeith-Brown-46077108/

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Orange&White said:

Aggies lied about attendance numbers. No way. I’m shocked. This can’t be.

What in the hell is wrong with you? Aggy doesn't lie (about attendance numbers), cheat or steal (seats that were not assigned to them) or tolerate those who do. Every aggy I've ever known has told me that...stupid sip.