recommend me a portable battery pack to recharge phone

The GF has a dead phone all the fucking time.  We've got half a dozen of the little battery pack dealies, but none of them are really worth a shit.

Recommend a good one for me, preferably that I can buy on amazon.  She carries a  purse, so size isn't as concerning as performance.

Well, if her phone is dying, and she's got a battery pack charger in her handbag, she'll plug the fucker in.  In her work, she's moving around a lot and can't just plug into a wall outlet for an hour, and she's rarely in the car

I have a Jackery and an Anker. They seem about the same and will charge a phone about 2 1/2 times. Model depends on what size you want to carry around and how much you want to spend. The one's I use are about the size of a pack of cigarettes. Got both on Amazon. 

2 hours ago, Not that Bob said:

Not trying to be a dick, but if she doesn't remember to charge her phone she's not going to remember to charge a battery pack. Essentially, you're going to have to make it part of *your* routine. That's what I ended up doing. 

can confirm.  she'll either not recharge the battery pack, or wont even bring it along.

the best solution is to actually buy a phone with long battery life (like huawei).  but if shes anything like my woman, she'll turn down the offer so she can complain about her existing phone at every opportunity.

I opted out of ease-of-carrying and got the biggest one I could find. It’s a Mophie. It stays in my work bag all the time. I charge it once every other week or so. I don’t remember the mAh rating, maybe 20,000, but it’s a lot. It’s the size of a pair of cigarette packs and it’s heavy. But it stays in my bag with a cord. I never carry it around in a pocket or anything. When the phone gets low it goes in the bag. It’ll charge my iPad at least twice and my phone a bunch of times.

Edited by Your Mom