A Fridge Full of Dicks

F250

Someone alert Bob Stoops.

PHOENIX – A head sewn onto a mismatched body, a bucket of limbs and a cooler filled with penises are among items found by FBI agents during a raid on a Phoenix body-donation business.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/money/2019/07/23/cooler-male-genitalia-found-phoenix-body-donation-company/1802861001/

This is probably one of more insane things from the article. Apparently the owner never completed anything higher than a high school education and Googled anything he needed to know regarding human tissue donations. As a result a lot of contaminated tissue was sold.

I used to work for a Biotech company that made a killing by selling human skin that was lifted off of body donors. The idea of selling or reselling human body parts sounds pretty unethical and after seeing the inside of the industry, I have to say that the whole thing is pretty fucking unethical.

"I could have been more open about the process of donation on the brochure we put in public view," Gore wrote. "When deciding which donors could be eligible to donate, I should have hired a medical director rather than relying on medical knowledge from books or the internet."

5 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

Isn't that every guy's dream?  I mean, "I'm dead, but my dick lives on" -- that's pretty good, right?

Sounds like a dick concentration camp in Siberia. Weather always freezing. Dicks have to eat other dicks just to survive.

Your dick would be better off with you.