LSU @ Texas Analysis: LSU Offense

sushihorn

8 minutes ago, bigcigar said:

I think you missed my point. I’m calling you and your brethren idiots. I could not care less about message board format. I avoid other boards because you’re a fucking moran.

Moran (Irish: Ó Móráin) is a modern Irish surname and derived from membership of a medieval dynastic sept. 

im English so fuck you

• Fuck You 6

19 minutes ago, Billyraychubbs said:

First things first. This message board format sucks ass. Tigerdroppings is way better. 

Second thing is, all you Austin's soy boys better get a safe space ready. It's gonna get ugly fast. Say what you want about us being overconfident and over rated. Just know this.  We gonna use y'all hipster suspenders as grips and your soy boys tears for lube as we rape you bitches. 

Don't you have a Walmart to shoot up?

• Like 1

Same cold, runny dog shit, over and over.

Nothing has changed.

LSU D > Texas D; Texas O > LSU O.

Tossup on that part, although I think slants a bit Texas' way on accounta Texas D built to stop XII O, which is exactly what LSU O is trying to emulate, while LSU D built to stop SECSECSEC O, which is not at all what Texas O does.

But at least three other parts - in our non-fries-with-that opinions - are in Texas' favor:

Home field;

Dicker the Kicker;

MensaTom.

QED.

1 hour ago, Kyrie Eleison said:

except, you know, this was done in one half...along with actually putting 42 on the board in that same 30 mins.

but yeah...exact same.

What are you talking about?  LSU pulled their starting QB after one 2nd half drive in both games.

Going +2 TO margin early against GSU gave them short fields to score quicker.  Going -1 vs Rice gave them one less early scoring drive in that game.  Actually the Rice performance was more impressive.  The LSU offense had the one TO but wasn't stopped otherwise.  Against GSU they actually went 3 and out on one drive.  So other than greater incompetence by the opposing scrub offense (2 fumbles) the LSU offense had a BETTER game against Rice last year than GSU this year.

6 minutes ago, Pig Bellmont said:

The idea that fucking Ed O can out coach anyone is hilarious. Yawyawyawyaw 

So if we win will you admit O out coached Herman?  I will take a coach with a coonass accent over one who has a spit swapping make out match with his players every day. 

Y'all better  hope Herman doesn't get mono cause if he does y'all want have a team

Edited by Billyraychubbs
Misspell
  • Fuck You 5

Just now, Billyraychubbs said:

So if we win will you admit O out coached Herman?  I will take a coach with a coonass accent over one who has a spit swapping make out match with his players every day. 

Y'all better  home Herman doesn't get mono cause if he does y'all want have a team

I think you're sexually attracted to Herman.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Kyrie Eleison said:

not at all...we took what they gave us and scored TDs on all 6 possessions in the first half, and 7 of 7 before the starters were pulled after one possession in the 3rd...with zero turnovers. honestly i don’t care how we get the ball in the end zone so long as it gets there.

i’d be far more concerned if we were down to one true tailback going up against a defense that held an opponent to 98 total yards for the entire game.

LSU scored on 6 of 7 first half drives.  Did you forget about the quick 3 and out already?  And you're the guy that wants to lecture others about the scrub of the week being G5 rather than FCS?

5 minutes ago, Billyraychubbs said:

Y'all better  hope Herman doesn't get mono cause if he does y'all want have a team

$100 says you won’t post here after the game. You’ll be crying into your trailer yelling at your mom to turn off the picture box. Maybe your daddy uncle will take you squirrel hunting the next morning to get your mind off the ass beating, and you can convince yourself you still can win the SEC because it wasn’t a conference loss. Then you can make eyes at your cousin while eating nutria. Now fuck right off. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Pig Bellmont said:

$100 says you won’t post here after the game. You’ll be crying into your trailer yelling at your mom to turn off the picture box. Maybe your daddy uncle will take you squirrel hunting the next morning to get your mind off the ass beating, and you can convince yourself you still can win the SEC because it wasn’t a conference loss. Then you can make eyes at your cousin while eating nutria. Now fuck right off. 

100 bucks says after we mutilate Texas you resort to some cave and have vigorous butt sex while some illegal Mexican midget wearing ass less chaps Spurs you. No fuck off baw

• Fuck You 6

55 minutes ago, Kyrie Eleison said:

not at all...we took what they gave us and scored TDs on all 6 possessions in the first half, and 7 of 7 before the starters were pulled after one possession in the 3rd...with zero turnovers. honestly i don’t care how we get the ball in the end zone so long as it gets there.

i’d be far more concerned if we were down to one true tailback going up against a defense that held an opponent to 98 total yards for the entire game.

I’d be concerned about the tailback situation if Strong were still the coach, but our current coach has shown the ability to learn and adapt.  I also think he’s a lot more intelligent and a better coach by miles than Oeaux.  I expect a close hard fought grind by our team which ends in victory.  But, that’s why they play the game, so I guess we’ll see.

2 minutes ago, Fondren & Main said:

I’d be concerned about the tailback situation if Strong were still the coach, but our current coach has shown the ability to learn and adapt.  I also think he’s a lot more intelligent and a better coach by miles than Oeaux.  I expect a close hard fought grind by our team which ends in victory.  But, that’s why they play the game, so I guess we’ll see.

You have a 3rd sting qb and a linebacker at running back and all is fine because of Herman?

I guess he can turn your towel boy into Tom Brady while he is at it

• Fuck You 4

1 minute ago, Billyraychubbs said:

You have a 3rd sting qb and a linebacker at running back and all is fine because of Herman?

I guess he can turn your towel boy into Tom Brady while he is at it

So what's gonna hurt most..losing to an inferior conference school? or losing to a backup QB playing RB and freshman LB playing RB?

Billy Ray Chubbs...which I have no doubt is your real name...

You have spent a good portion of your Tuesday morning creating a username for another team's message board.  

We don't give two shits about you.  We don't give two shits about your football program.  We don't give two shits about your life.

But you have exhibited that you give two shits about us.  Otherwise you wouldn't be here. 

How pathetic is your existence?

Then again, you're from Louisiana.  It's the worst state in the nation, outside Oklahoma.  Gotta find something to do.

Other than your sister's vag.  

Edited by Ghost of Shag

1 minute ago, Ghost of Shag said:

Billy Ray.  

You have spent a good portion of your Tuesday morning creating a username for another team's message board.  

We don't give two shits about you.  We don't give two shits about your football program.  We don't give two shits about your life.

But you have exhibited that you give two shits about us.  Otherwise you wouldn't be here. 

How pathetic is your existence?

Then again, you're from Louisiana.  It's the worst state in the nation, outside Oklahoma.  Gotta find something to do.

Other than your sister's vag.  

You care enough to post about me. 

Your right I have nothing else to do. Waiting to go into surgery and I thought to myself. I may die today, may as well troll a bunch of Texas fags before I go out. 

• Fuck You 4

4 minutes ago, Billyraychubbs said:

You care enough to post about me. 

Your right I have nothing else to do. Waiting to go into surgery and I thought to myself. I may die today, may as well troll a bunch of Texas fags before I go out. 

Finally going through with the sex-change, huh?  

Again, you came looking for us.  Nobody here gives enough of a shit about your pathetic state to do the same.  

Edited by Ghost of Shag

1 hour ago, Billyraychubbs said:

First things first. This message board format sucks ass. Tigerdroppings is way better. 

Second thing is, all you Austin's soy boys better get a safe space ready. It's gonna get ugly fast. Say what you want about us being overconfident and over rated. Just know this.  We gonna use y'all hipster suspenders as grips and your soy boys tears for lube as we rape you bitches. 

dude, TD is in the early 1990s in board format. Can't embed videos, quote sucks ass.  This software is 100 miles ahead of TD.  You seem idiotic.

50 minutes ago, Billyraychubbs said:

You speak of this as if that is the entirety of the coach. Herman is playing 4D chess with your guy playing tic-tac-toe. This isn't gonna be some bullshit ass single score affair.

The question you need to ask yourself is if your guys can legitimately hang with the athleticism Texas brings to the table? Can your defensive coaches adjust to a team deploying talent capable of taking it to the house or making any play necessary to advance the game.

You saw what CJ did on the sideline. You saw the fucking space window Ehlinger fit that ts pass into. You saw the OLine keeping their qb clean for 5, 6 seconds and letting plays develop. 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, HOOK'EMHOOAH said:

You speak of this as if that is the entirety of the coach. Herman is playing 4D chess with your guy playing tic-tac-toe. This isn't gonna be some bullshit ass single score affair.

The question you need to ask yourself is if your guys can legitimately hang with the athleticism Texas brings to the table? Can your defensive coaches adjust to a team deploying talent capable of taking it to the house or making any play necessary to advance the game.

You saw what CJ did on the sideline. You saw the fucking space window Ehlinger fit that ts pass into. You saw the OLine keeping their qb clean for 5, 6 seconds and letting plays develop. 

Is Aranda capable of make inferences adjustments?  I would say so. 

Your line won’t give elinger 5-6 secs all night. He will be under considerable pressure and will be forced out of the pocket. He will make plays early and often but I think as Aranda adjust our defense we begin to suffocate y’alls offense. That’s just my opinion man

• Fuck You 4

Damn. You are so tough and alpha. I am supremely confident you are not an overweight middle aged man who measures the time between getting laid in months years. One day I hope to be like you.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk