Armed Missouri Idiot at Walmart

Neonmoon

8 hours ago, mulletpelini said:

Shit when I lived in St. Louis people had guns out all the time

I used to get out Dad’s WWII “bring back” FN BAR to play army around the neighborhood. Nobody batted an eye. Damn thing was pretty heavy for an 11 year old to run around with though. Let my friends play with the two Mauser 98k rifles, and we put on the two German helmets for effect.

• Like 1

How do y'all feel about maces? Not those dumbass spray things, but a good solid metal medieval flanged mace. It's not generally known, but they were often thrown. I reckon I could heave one across any given Starbucks. Finesse, hell. It's a flanged mace upside the head.
maces.jpg

I kind of thought that would be a hell of a weapon to have. Lethal if it hits the head, bone smashing everywhere else. This is why is sit at home in my dragon scale armor- crusader helm, and a tub of jello.
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Armybrat said:

I used to get out Dad’s WWI “bring back” FN BAR to play army around the neighborhood. Nobody batted an eye. Damn thing was pretty heavy for an 11 year old to run around with though. Let my friends play with the two Mauser 98k rifles, and we put on the two German helmets for effect.

Fify

On 8/10/2019 at 8:56 AM, Nivek said:

I kind of thought that would be a hell of a weapon to have. Lethal if it hits the head, bone smashing everywhere else. This is why is sit at home in my dragon scale armor- crusader helm, and a tub of jello.

Ironically, batons/blackjacks/billy-clubs/brass knuckles - all illegal to own.  Wanted to get one of the metal expanding batons.  Nope.  

8 minutes ago, BabaYaga said:

Ironically, batons/blackjacks/billy-clubs/brass knuckles - all illegal to own.  Wanted to get one of the metal expanding batons.  Nope.  

https://megastunguns.com/

These batons are fun if you have a lot of critters on your property. You can sit on the porch and scare the crap out of them with the sound. They say it has some fequency humans can't hear that fucks with animals. I dunno, but it's fun. Supposed to knock the shit out of people, too. Haven't tried that yet, personally.  I have this one. Don't know how to embed. Maybe this works. 

2 hours ago, BBQ2Bayou said:

These batons are fun if you have a lot of critters on your property. You can sit on the porch and scare the crap out of them with the sound. They say it has some fequency humans can't hear that fucks with animals. I dunno, but it's fun. Supposed to knock the shit out of people, too. Haven't tried that yet, personally.  I have this one. Don't know how to embed. Maybe this works. 

2oLva5.gif

Dude is a fucking retard.

May be legal to carry, may also get your ass killed. Doing this days after the El Paso and Louisiana incidents - yeah, real genius move. Even his family recognized he ain't all there

Andreychenko — who typically keeps a gun and vest in his car, according to his wife — arrived at Walmart just after 4 p.m. Thursday despite his family’s warnings that his plan would provoke fear after the El Paso massacre, court documents say.

Based on any common sense person's learning about the previous incidents, at Walmarts, and then this regard going into a store loaded for war, he met both definitions of the Missouri Terroristic Threat 2nd degree law:

  574.120.  Making a terrorist threat, second degree — penalty. — 1.  A person commits the offense of making a terrorist threat in the second degree if he or she recklessly disregards the risk of causing the evacuation, quarantine or closure of any portion of a building, inhabitable structure, place of assembly or facility of transportation and knowingly:

  (1)  Communicates an express or implied threat to cause an incident or condition involving danger to life; or

  (2)  Communicates a false report of an incident or condition involving danger to life; or

  (3)  Causes a false belief or fear that an incident has occurred or that a condition exists involving danger to life.

  2.  The offense of making a terrorist threat in the second degree is a class E felony.

  3.  No offense is committed under this section by a person acting in good faith with the purpose to prevent harm.

1. Yep - he knew it would cause a problem. He knew a common sense person would freak the fuck out seeing his dumbass loaded up with a tactical vest and guns in a Walmart so soon after the other vents.

(1) Uh uh, that was an implied thread to cause an incident involving danger to life. He's lucky nobody shot his ass.

It'll be plead down to disturbing the peace or some shit. And please, keep this up 2nd Amendment guys. Like the retards in Texas that carry long guns into Starbucks etc. You are Definitely helping your side, no doubt about it.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, BBQ2Bayou said:

that does look fun.  gotta remember to keep an eye out for black friday deals.