Armed Missouri Idiot at Walmart

Neonmoon

https://www.cnn.com/2019/08/08/us/walmart-armed-man-springfield-missouri/index.html

They should have killed this dumbass 

An armed man who caused a "panic" at a Missouri Walmart has been identified as 20-year-old Dmitriy N. Andreychenko, Springfield police said Friday. 

He faces a charge of making a terrorist threat in the first degree, the police department said on Twitter. CNN was unable to determine Friday whether Andreychenko was represented by an attorney.

Officers responded to a call of an active shooter at the Walmart Neighborhood Market in Springfield on Thursday afternoon, Police Lt. Mike Lucas said. 

But no shots were fired, and no one was injured, police said.

The man was pushing a cart and recording himself walking through the store with a cell phone when the manager pulled the fire alarm to notify customers to escape, according to CNN affiliate KYTV. 

"His intent was not to cause peace or comfort to anybody that was in the business," Lucas said. "In fact, he's lucky to be alive still to be honest."

The man was detained by an armed off-duty fireman until officers arrived and took him into custody, police said in a statement.

"At this time, the investigation is ongoing, and we are working to determine his motives," the statement said.

Lucas said the recent spate of mass shootings in public places may have placed customers on heightened alert, leading them to call police reporting an active shooter.

"All we know is the fact that he walked in here heavily armed with body armor on, in military fatigues and caused a great amount of panic inside the store. So, he certainly had the capability the potential to harm people," Lucas said.

"And then obviously what's happened in Texas and Dayton and all that kind of stuff in the last seven days -- that's on everybody's mind."

Edited by Neonmoon
Grammar Nazis

2 hours ago, BabaYaga said:

MO's an open carry state.  Not sure what they can charge him on.  He was videoing himself walking through the store.  This idiot just wanted his 15 minutes of fame.

Pretty soon, somebody is going to walk up behind one of these dumb fuckers and blow their brains out.

1 minute ago, Parliament said:

As a devotee to our Right to Keep and Bear Arms, I support his right to do what he did. Probably, anyway, as we don't know all of the details.

But come on, Man. You're harming our cause with that.

This is where I'm at. Assuming he made no verbal threats, he wasn't breaking any laws. Stupid yes, but not illegal. 

He's been charged with terroristic threats.  But any 50 cent lawyer could probably get it dismissed if he made no verbal threat toward anyone, pointed the guns or acted in a threatening way, or had a history of posting suspicious shit somewhere (all which remain to be seen).

My guess is that they'll bargain down to some misdemeanor like unauthorized filming or something.

But Wal-Mart banned him.

Hmmmm... so that's how you... er, nevermind.

1 minute ago, thestud said:

We beat the bottle and not our spouses. You got a problem with that?

Not at all, but I'd rather you be unarmed while beating the bottle. And just so you know, I have respect for firemen. You guys aren't pussies like most LEO's.

• Like 1

People have been calling the police on POC for mowing the lawn, sitting in Starbucks, and entering the apartment complex where they live. So, if someone wants to call the police because an attention seeking moron feels compelled to prance around Stuffmart vlogging about how macho and freedom loving he is, I say call them. Stuffmart may discover people prefer shopping somewhere without having to stop while the police sort everything out.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Parliament said:

As a devotee to our Right to Keep and Bear Arms, I support his right to do what he did. Probably, anyway, as we don't know all of the details.

3 hours ago, immortal13 said:

This is where I'm at. Assuming he made no verbal threats, he wasn't breaking any laws. Stupid yes, but not illegal. 

Walmart has a corporate policy of no guns allowed and they have signage at every store. I don't know Missouri law, but if you carry in a restricted area isn't that illegal? Following laws are part of being a responsible gun owner. Even though "But, muh 2nd Amendment!", you can't just carry a gun anywhere you feel like. Try it at a courthouse, airport, military base... there's 100's of places you can't carry a weapon and expect a severe response if you do.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

People have been calling the police on POC for mowing the lawn, sitting in Starbucks, and entering the apartment complex where they live. 

A cop literally killed a black dude who picked up a pellet gun that was for sale at a Walmart.  Nothing happened to the cop or citizen who called them,  of course. 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2014/09/25/ohio-wal-mart-surveillance-video-shows-police-shooting-and-killing-john-crawford-iii/

9 minutes ago, RPM said:

Walmart has a corporate policy of no guns allowed and they have signage at every store. I don't know Missouri law, but if you carry in a restricted area isn't that illegal? Following laws are part of being a responsible gun owner. Even though "But, muh 2nd Amendment!", you can't just carry a gun anywhere you feel like. Try it at a courthouse, airport, military base... there's 100's of places you can't carry a weapon and expect a severe response if you do.

If that Walmart had the proper signage, then yes it would be illegal. 

To the rest of your post.....no shit

Wrong. If it’s not posted and posted correctly, then the sign counts for shit. All the ones in Texas simply say you have to be licensed to carry in the store.

It was a dumb ass thing to do. But unless he actually threatened someone, it wasn’t illegal.

But muh feeeellllsss.

10 hours ago, Parliament said:

its almost like a person should think about something other than ideals and shit. 

unless the Bear arms were also armed. Then you are fucked. 

additionally, people in other countries tend look at the gun thing in awe. and its understandable.

but they don't even know this type of shit yet. if they saw this LOL. its insanity really. selfish assholes who don't care at all about the greater society they are supposed to be part of. reality is they are prob lost anyway and don't have a good structure of family, friends, job and good relationships to lean on. instead they fight some imaginary idiotic war wishing someone would say something to them. diseased. 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, BabaYaga said:

MO's an open carry state.  Not sure what they can charge him on.  He was videoing himself walking through the store.  This idiot just wanted his 15 minutes of fame.

Yep, a “look at me” moron. He knew what he was doing and his intent was to cause a panic. However, if he is not prohibited from owning a firearm, he did nothing illegal except for disturbing the peace.

Son of a bitch should have his ass whipped by 2nd Amendment supporters for trying to make the cause look stupid.

• Like 2