2019 Houston Texans

The Earl of Texas

6 minutes ago, Sleepygrad said:

I mean, what are the realistic expectations for Watt today? He tore his peck like 8 weeks ago...I'm anticipating more of an emotional impact that anything else. Hope I'm wrong

He's going to play a lot from everything I've gathered. I don't know why he would play a lot if he wasn't in shape to make an impact.

I mean, what are the realistic expectations for Watt today? He tore his peck like 8 weeks ago...I'm anticipating more of an emotional impact that anything else. Hope I'm wrong

Demanding a double team should certainly have an impact even if not 100%. Id guess Bills plan to start assuming he’s full strength and will only back down should he show that they can get away with it. Should buy the first quarter at least

I took my son and his girlfriend to the Indy playoff game last year. I was out good coin for a dreadful, depressing experience and vowed to never again pay for Texan's tickets as long as BOB was part of the organization.  Have kept my word.  Having said that, I thought we'd beat Indy last year and believe we lose today.  Contrarian much?

Unfortunately, it's the talent level as much as it is the coaching.  Our WR corps outside of Hopkins is weak.  We have nobody capable of rushing the passer.  Our secondary is average on a healthy good day.

Hope I'm proven wrong, but I have zero confidence the Texans are going to come back and win this game.  It's going to require DeShaun to make some Superman plays and that ain't gonna happen unless (a) he can stop running for his life and (b) some motherfuckers can actually get open...

Could see that in slow motion almost... Hopkins trying to do too much and not taking care of the ball.

He’s gotten lucky so many times in his career that he hasn’t fumbled. He always carries the ball like a loaf of bread. It finally came back to hire him at the worst time possible.
  • Like 2

13 minutes ago, Hate said:

He’s gotten lucky so many times in his career that he hasn’t fumbled. He always carries the ball like a loaf of bread. It finally came back to hire him at the worst time possible.

He does have some of the strongest hands in the NFL, but yes, he is loose with the ball way too much.

Damn not having a kicker worth a shit is costing on that 1st drive.