What's going on with this DNI Whistleblower ?

triplehorn

46 minutes ago, bolverk said:

Be strong, don't lose your cool, and remember the particular parables that demonstrate Trump's ethos runs counter to their supposed beliefs.

Disagree.  Tell her Warren will make it law that she has to dance with negro Muslim non-incandescent light-bulb sellers.

1 minute ago, David Dennison said:

We enlist the aid of foreign governments in political campaigns all the time?

Really?

Yeah, apparently. Why was the Australian Ambassador sent to set up some rube named Pappadopoulos ?

https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/898372/donald-trump-us-russia-inquiry-Robert-Mueller-fbi-George-Papadopoulos-uk-australia-london

Why was Christopher Steele in Russia gathering anything he could find to put in the Trump dossier? Most now proven false and possibly Russian counter intelligence?

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/guybenson/2019/04/22/nyt-steele-dossier-may-have-contained-antitrump-disinformation-fed-to-democrats-bythe-russians-n2545117

Apparently this is the way we have always been doing our elections. Or just perhaps an outsider happened to look like he might have a chance and the wheels were put in motion. They are still spinning today.

• Fuck You 7

24 minutes ago, Crusher said:

Trade and treaty agreements are exactly extortion when you get right down to it. 

Let's use the Obama/Iran nuclear deal as a prime example. 

Iran used it's nuclear development program as weapon that it would continue to develop unless we , the USA and the rest of the civilized world, would remove the sanctions and money restrictions against it's economy. It's economy being nothing but oil. 

So, what happened? We signed the treaty and sent a C-130 full of $US dollars in the sum of $150.000,00,000 to Iran. Yes...They extorted 150 billion dollars from us. Then kept doing exactly what they were doing before.

There Is you your example of extortion on a Global government scale.

3bsn9k.gif

4 minutes ago, Crusher said:

Yeah, apparently. Why was the Australian Ambassador sent to set up some rube named Pappadopoulos ?

https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/898372/donald-trump-us-russia-inquiry-Robert-Mueller-fbi-George-Papadopoulos-uk-australia-london

Why was Christopher Steele in Russia gathering anything he could find to put in the Trump dossier? Most now proven false and possibly Russian counter intelligence?

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/guybenson/2019/04/22/nyt-steele-dossier-may-have-contained-antitrump-disinformation-fed-to-democrats-bythe-russians-n2545117

Apparently this is the way we have always been doing our elections. Or just perhaps an outsider happened to look like he might have a chance and the wheels were put in motion. They are still spinning today.

Fuck off troll. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Crusher said:

Because a Republican running against Trump in the GOP primary hired him.   There is a difference in using your own money to investigate a political rival than using your power as president to bribe a foreign country into manufacturing information on your rival.  One is legal the other isn’t.  I mean the GOP SCREAMS from the rooftops how they are the party of law and order. Until the fucking dumbass they elected breaks the law.  Fucking phonies 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Crusher said:

Someone should look into all that.

Because a Republican running against Trump in the GOP primary hired him.   There is a difference in using your own money to investigate a political rival than using your power as president to bribe a foreign country into manufacturing information on your rival.  One is legal the other isn’t.  I mean the GOP SCREAMS from the rooftops how they are the party of law and order. Until the fucking dumbass they elected breaks the law.  Fucking phonies 

And for the other one it’s a huge difference between the FBI investigating trump for collusion with the Russians during the election and the president calling a foreign power and withholding strategic funding - the kind that helps keep Europe safe - unless that leader does his personal political bidding. One is the duty of our intelligence agencies the other is a high crime. Trump is on the wrong side of both examples because well, he’s wrong.

2 minutes ago, troph said:

And for the other one it’s a huge difference between the FBI investigating trump for collusion with the Russians during the election and the president calling a foreign power and withholding strategic funding - the kind that helps keep Europe safe - unless that leader does his personal political bidding. One is the duty of our intelligence agencies the other is a high crime. Trump is on the wrong side of both examples because well, he’s wrong.

Next Crusher is going to tell us that Obama was the mastermind behind it all.

Just now, Ted Lange said:

So if you do it on official letterhead, it's bad, is that what you're saying? 

https://www.foreign.senate.gov/imo/media/doc/5-4-18 Menendez joint letter to General Prosecutor of Ukraine on Mueller investigation.pdf

Do you think we should prosecute these Senators? You're alleging they broke the law, that they're criminals. Surely they should be prosecuted.

I don't want to give away the ending to the movie, but nobody cares that your feelers are hurt.

Just now, troph said:

Do you have evidence he threated to withhold foreign aid if they didn't investigate the Hunter Biden situation? I'm all ears. 

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 5

3 minutes ago, Ted Lange said:

Man wake up. Everyone knows that the Repubs started the Dossier and the Dems took it up a notch with the DNC cut out law firm  Perkins Coie  and Fusion GPS.  

Well, maybe not if all you have been watching MSNBC and CNN. You will find out what really happened when Barr's report on FISA abuse come out.

Personally I think this is what all this Ukrainian shit is about. Trying to make one last splash before the truth comes out.

• Fuck You 4

2 minutes ago, Thetexashammer said:

So if you do it on official letterhead, it's bad, is that what you're saying? 

https://www.foreign.senate.gov/imo/media/doc/5-4-18 Menendez joint letter to General Prosecutor of Ukraine on Mueller investigation.pdf

Do you think we should prosecute these Senators? You're alleging they broke the law, that they're criminals. Surely they should be prosecuted.

I don't want to give away the ending to the movie, but nobody cares that your feelers are hurt.

Do you have evidence he threated to withhold foreign aid if they didn't investigate the Hunter Biden situation? I'm all ears. 

He didn't threaten to withhold the aid, he did withhold it.

Then he made the phone call and asked for a favor.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Thetexashammer said:

Why did he withhold it? Why delay funds already appropriated by Congress? Why would a US President not know the difference between an apostrophe and a hyphen? 

5 minutes ago, Crusher said:

Man wake up. Everyone knows that the Repubs started the Dossier and the Dems took it up a notch with the DNC cut out law firm  Perkins Coie  and Fusion GPS.  

Well, maybe not if all you have been watching MSNBC and CNN. You will find out what really happened when Barr's report on FISA abuse come out.

Personally I think this is what all this Ukrainian shit is about. Trying to make one last splash before the truth comes out.

Because FISA court judges are easily duped.

Barr's got bigger things to worry about now. His ass is about to be dragged in front on Congress once again. His good old boy stammering isn't going to play as well the second time.

Just now, David Dennison said:

He didn't threaten to withhold the aid, he did withhold it.

Then he made the phone call and asked for a favor.

Ukraine got their money dude. What do you want?

You guys gonna have too find something better than this. It ain't moving the needle. People are seeing the Biden shit and are saying what the fuck? 

Biden and the rest of the 20 Democrats running against Trump are the swamp. Trump was right. Look how these career politicians lie. The 60 million that voted for Trump is just getting larger. Not smaller. Trump will win in 2020. It's done.

Now what we should try to do under Trumps second term is figure out a way we can all just get along.

• Fuck You 12

Just now, Crusher said:

Ukraine got their money dude. What do you want?

You guys gonna have too find something better than this. It ain't moving the needle. People are seeing the Biden shit and are saying what the fuck? 

Biden and the rest of the 20 Democrats running against Trump are the swamp. Trump was right. Look how these career politicians lie. The 60 million that voted for Trump is just getting larger. Not smaller. Trump will win in 2020. It's done.

Now what we should try to do under Trumps second term is figure out a way we can all just get along.

Yeah, that's not how this is shaking out. 

Donald Trump has been using the national security apparatus of the United States of America to aid his re-election campaign.

He's fucked.

10 minutes ago, Irwin F Fletcher said:
18 minutes ago, Crusher said:

Barr's got bigger things to worry about now. His ass is about to be dragged in front on Congress once again. His good old boy stammering isn't going to play as well the second time.

For what? He didn't do shit. 

He's like the guy in the back seat on the way home from a party where the guy driving the car is getting berated by his old lady in the passenger seat. My name is Paul and this is between y'all.

• Fuck You 5

19 minutes ago, Irwin F Fletcher said:
27 minutes ago, Crusher said:

giphy.gif

Edited by Mapache
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

For what? He didn't do shit. 
He's like the guy in the back seat on the way home from a party where the guy driving the car is getting berated by his old lady in the passenger seat. My name is Paul and this is between y'all.
Trump's name dropping Barr like he's a guest on the Celebrity Apprentice during his call with Zelly. He's also pointed out on the whistle blower report.

Between the Executive Branch, Dept. of State and Justice, one or multiple players are going down.

6 minutes ago, David Dennison said:

He should have never been given the opportunity to make that ruling. It should have never been handed to DOJ without being handed to Congress.

Before the law firm / political org that wrote that complaint they should have made sure they knew the law.

• Fuck You 3

1 minute ago, Ted Lange said:

And yet our President Is infinitely dumber and more corrupt and a serial liar and serial adulterer and a crook...

OK.. You're not really going that way are you? The last President to get Impeached was indicted for lying about a blow job. A blow job!!! If he had just told the truth we were ready to forgive him. What's that old saying? The cover up is usually worse than the crime.

Some people just can't change their nature. 

• Fuck You 6

2 minutes ago, Thetexashammer said:

Yeah, that's what I'm asking. Show me some evidence. 

You asking for evidence while ignoring circumstantial evidence is infuriating. If you were in a windowless room and someone walked in with a wet umbrella, you’d be screaming for proof that it’s raining. Do me this favor though, Where is the word for word transcript and how did it get there?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Crusher said:

OK.. You're not really going that way are you? The last President to get Impeached was indicted for lying about a blow job. A blow job!!! If he had just told the truth we were ready to forgive him. What's that old saying? The cover up is usually worse than the crime.

Some people just can't change their nature. 

Agree. It was folly to think trump would change his corrupt lying despicable ways.  

Just now, Pig Bellmont said:

You asking for evidence while ignoring circumstantial evidence is infuriating. If you were in a windowless room and someone walked in with a wet umbrella, you’d be screaming for proof that it’s raining. Do me this favor though, Where is the word for word transcript and how did it get there?

It's right here: https://docs.google.com/viewerng/viewer?url=https://www.whitehouse.gov/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/Unclassified09.2019.pdf

It got there because Trump released it.

I beg to differ. It is the facts that are infuriating. I get that you think it was a quid pro quo. You really, really want it to be. But your personal preference has no influence on the burden of proof. You are still required to present evidence.

Edited by Thetexashammer
  • Like 1
  • Fuck You 6

Just now, Thetexashammer said:

It's right here: https://docs.google.com/viewerng/viewer?url=https://www.whitehouse.gov/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/Unclassified09.2019.pdf

It got there because Trump release it.

I bet to differ. It is the facts that are infuriating. I get that you think it was a quid pro quo. You really, really want it to be. But your personal preference has no influence on the burden of proof. You are still required to present evidence.

"I would like you to do us a favor though."