What's going on with this DNI Whistleblower ?

triplehorn

12 hours ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Trump wanted Ukraine to manufacture a Biden scandal for him.  It’s that’s simple. That was the plan. 

It’s worked before.  Just look at Crusher, itching for a scandal.  They’re like Green Bay on Thursday, having Rodgers be the only thing you depend on to score...until it’s first and goal at the 1, and they toss four straight incompletions.  

27 minutes ago, Thetexashammer said:

The idea that we should ignore information because we don't like its source is the most childish, absurd thing I've ever heard.

Then you must hate Trump more than anyone here. His entire persona is built on exactly that. Anything critical to him, FAKE NEWS.  Anyone who disagrees with him, unamerican, traitor, biased, or paid off by Soros. 

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Thetexashammer said:

I have no idea what this means. Isn't everyone around here upset about foreign interferece in US elections? It's a yes or no.

No. I'm not a fan. That's why I wouldn't support a president who would solicit interference. I also don't want an enema full of angry bees. 

1 minute ago, Thetexashammer said:

Obama used Russian intelligence to justify spying on the Trump campaign.

Ummm... like, you realize first that isnt true and second that is different from hiring Russia to do the spying? Right? Oh, of course not. You are a fucking moron. 

• Like 1

They used information from an investigation of Russia on the Trump campaign. The information came from allied intelligence and our own. But good point. If Obama did it we should be happy about all of it. Because nothing exonerates us more than doing the things we despised six months ago. Your high bar is now what you once considered the low bar. 

• Like 6

11 hours ago, Crusher said:

There is no recording of the conversation. So a "transcript" in this case is 5 people with pad and paper. After the call they all get together and combine their notes. That becomes the "transcript". 

Are you calling all 5 of those folks liars? 

Negged repeatedly for being a troll.  Fuck off.

14 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

Why isn’t Barr and the DOJ going after Biden and his son?  Why didn’t  the GOP-led House or Senate open up several investigations in Biden and his son?  Why is Trump asking the Ukrainians to do him a favor and look into them?

If Ukraine has a tape of Joe Biden in his hotel room saying " I have to take care of this investigation, I promised Hunter I would put a stop to it", don't you think we should hear it? What if Putin has a videotape of he and Trump colluding to rig the 2016 election, don't you want to see it?

I'm in favor of knowing the truth. I guess that's controversial nowadays.

Edited by Thetexashammer
  • Fuck You 1

If a foreign government on its own volition, releases information on a US politician, there is nothing that could be done.  Assuming the information was obtained in a legal matter.  

If an elected official, bribes a foreign entity to release information that is a crime.  It’s stunning that this concept is so difficult for some to grasp.

If Angela Merkle releases findings in an investigation of Deutsch Bank that incriminates Trump, there isn’t anything wrong with that.   If a US Congressman conspired with Merkle to get her to illegally obtain the information, then leak it in return for something, that’s a felony 

29 minutes ago, Thetexashammer said:

The FBI initiated up a counterintelligence investigation based on multiple sources.

Donald Trump should have forwarded any concerns he had with Joe and Hunter Biden to DOJ and the FBI. The FBI could have then initiated an investigation if they felt one was warranted.

Instead, Donald Trump used military aid as leverage in an attempt to get the Ukraine to dig up dirt on his 2020 political opponent.

Just now, David Dennison said:

Donald Trump should have forwarded any concerns he had with Joe and Hunter Biden to DOJ and the FBI. The FBI could have then initiated an investigation if they felt one was warranted.

"The other thing, There's a lot of talk about Biden's son,. that Biden stopped the prosecution and a lot of people want to find out about that so whatever you can do with the Attorney General would be great."

That's exactly what he did.

• Fuck You 1

The thing about wanting to know the truth is that you need some reasonable basis to think there is something to investigate, let alone to spread in the media.   Hammer would understand that pretty fast if someone in his community were to start telling everyone that he seems creepy and that we need to know the truth about whether he's a child molestor. 

Not only is there no evidence of wrongdoing here by Biden, there is substantial evidence that he did nothing wrong.   If you have something else, forward it to the FBI.  Otherwise shut the fuck up and focus on the overwhelming evidence of criminality, corruption, and abuse of power by the sitting president. 

• Like 6

"The other thing, There's a lot of talk about Biden's son,. that Biden stopped the prosecution and a lot of people want to find out about that so whatever you can do with the Attorney General would be great."

Doesn't sound like it.

But we'll find out for sure shortly.

29 minutes ago, Thetexashammer said:

If Ukraine has a tape of Joe Biden in his hotel room saying " I have to take care of this investigation, I promised Hunter I would put a stop to it", don't you think we should hear it? What if Putin has a videotape of he and Trump colluding to rig the 2016 election, don't you want to see it?

I'm in favor of knowing the truth. I guess that's controversial nowadays.

It's not controversial. It's just you struggling to find a victimization position. Everyone here would rejoice in a Biden dead to rights video. There isn't one. Otherwise Trump would play it on a projector against the side of the white house. You're speculating about a truth and getting angry that nobody else will entertain your fantasy. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Thetexashammer said:

You are so bad at this. You absolutely contradict yourself over and over.  Your own quote shows that isn’t what he did.  He tried to bribe a foreign country into doing it.

7 hours ago, scottsins said:

Wait.  Your last paragraph, was that meant for me?  The fuck?  Where is my whataboutism in my post.  I was telling the troll that there is an actual transcript, so lack of a recording does not necessitate relying on the bullshit memorandum.

sorry scott, just circling back to this. none of it was directed at you. i was talking to crusher but piggybacked on your explanation to further enlighten him. apologies, the quote box made it look like i was addressing you. 

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

Why isn’t Barr and the DOJ going after Biden and his son?  Why didn’t  the GOP-led House or Senate open up several investigations in Biden and his son?  Why is Trump asking the Ukrainians to do him a favor and look into them?

He may have been hoping Ukraine would fabricate something. The Ukrainians Paul Manafort worked for would have. Trump thinks that's the way everyone operates. 

1 hour ago, Thetexashammer said:

The idea that we should ignore information because we don't like its source is the most childish, absurd thing I've ever heard.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

The thing about wanting to know the truth is that you need some reasonable basis to think there is something to investigate, let alone to spread in the media.   Hammer would understand that pretty fast if someone in his community were to start telling everyone that he seems creepy and that we need to know the truth about whether he's a child molestor. 
Not only is there no evidence of wrongdoing here by Biden, there is substantial evidence that he did nothing wrong.   If you have something else, forward it to the FBI.  Otherwise shut the fuck up and focus on the overwhelming evidence of criminality, corruption, and abuse of power by the sitting president. 

Said differently, the Trump supporters are demanding an investigation where there is no clear evidence, while at the exact same moment claiming that Trump shouldn’t be investigated despite a mountain of evidence that includes a whistleblower lawsuit. It boggles the mind that these people can have such extreme conformation bias.
  • Like 7

15 hours ago, Thetexashammer said:

It's right here: https://docs.google.com/viewerng/viewer?url=https://www.whitehouse.gov/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/Unclassified09.2019.pdf

It got there because Trump released it.

I beg to differ. It is the facts that are infuriating. I get that you think it was a quid pro quo. You really, really want it to be. But your personal preference has no influence on the burden of proof. You are still required to present evidence.

Then give me the reason the aid was held up and not released until about ten days ago?

6 hours ago, longhornmatt said:

The Saudi Arabia call was right after the Jamal Khashoggi news broke.   If that call ever gets released, it has the potential to be the most disgusting thing we’ve seen from Trump yet by a few orders of magnitude.  

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2019/09/27/politics/white-house-restricted-trump-calls-putin-saudi/index.html

tenor.gif

“the whistleblower is not white,” one 4chan commenter asserted Thursday, probably misreading a part of the complaint in which the whistleblower calls himself or herself a “non-White House official.” “see second set of bullet points on page 3. trump only has a handful of non white staff. I wonder who it might be.”

giphy.gif

Edited by TexLonghorn

30 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

How I imagine the two Trump Trolls from last night -

108f099bac4caa8298b832538ef539f0.jpg

Um, we can see this woman's boob - shouldn't this be spoiler tagged?!  (Yeah, look at it again - you're not 100% sure, are you??)

Maybe it should have used the shirt glasses or the cap glasses instead of the face glasses and it would have made a better sign?

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, David Dennison said:

It can't be easy to be that illiterate.

The nipple hanging out is pure class. Lindsey Graham should golf with this guy. Cornyn needs to have him over to the ranch. The Republican establishment needs to get up close and personal with their new era followers. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TexLonghorn said:

“the whistleblower is not white,” one 4chan commenter asserted Thursday, probably misreading a part of the complaint in which the whistleblower calls himself or herself a “non-White House official.” “see second set of bullet points on page 3. trump only has a handful of non white staff. I wonder who it might be.”

giphy.gif

Wait a moment! 

Obummer is the whistleblower ?

Its all starting to make sense. The pieces are finally coming together....

6 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

Wait a moment! 

Obummer is the whistleblower ?

Its all starting to make sense. The pieces are finally coming together....

Obama does spend a lot of time spying on the Trump Whitehouse.

His favorite method is to put on a pair of glasses and just pop in to classified briefings telling everyone he's Ben Carson. They can't tell the difference.

• Like 4