Tom Herman is a 2nd place coach

Brothahorn

5 minutes ago, Gravy Train said:

The entire Texas two-deep?  Do you have any idea how much of a two-headed monster DD and CJ would be with Lincoln's playbook?  Don't forget about the backs, always a staple of the OU offense.  They might be deeper in that category but only by way of injuries on Texas.

Who the fuck is CeeDee Lamb?  There's always some second-rate midget at WR or RB they turn into a carver merely from yards after catch/contact.

Take a break. 

17 minutes ago, Spider2YBanana said:

Duv, CJ, Jake Smith, Coburn, Ossai, Green, Rojo

Ignoring the fact you’ve gone full retard, you see the issue with having (maybe) 1 player on either line that would play for OU, right?

oh and lamb is a better football player than we’ve had on campus in a decade.

Just now, hookem48 said:

lol. fact is we have about 6 guys at most that would start for them, maybe our coaching ain't all that bad.

I agree with you. Hence why I only named 6-7. Their system makes their players look amazing, and then when they get to the NFL they disappear. On true talent, Duv is hands down better than Lamb. Imagine Duv in their system. It wouldn't be fair. 

2 minutes ago, DefinitelyNotHollywoodColt said:

Ignoring the fact you’ve gone full retard, you see the issue with having (maybe) 1 player on either line that would play for OU, right?

oh and lamb is a better football player than we’ve had on campus in a decade.

Ok. Except that Duv is far more talented than Lamb. It's all about the system. 

2 hours ago, Brothahorn said:

After today, 1-3 vs his only real competition. No amount of ministers, tweets or special guest coaches can overcome his arrogant bullshit. 

Today is a perfect example. Show up listless for the big game. Defense somehow hangs on while the offense shits the field. Get some offensive momentum and the defense lays down. 

Then the players consistently make horrible decisions. Because they get horrible coaching. Fair catching kickoffs/punts inside the 5 is a coaching issue.

Yes he's better than Old Mack and Cholly, but that just gets us 2nd place. Luckily because no other program has our resources and history. 

Neg me, ban me, dog cuss me..but the scoreboard is what it is. 

Fuck 0u.

Fuck OU?

No. Fuck you.

OU is a very good team. UT isn't quite there yet. 

Go root for somebody else.

38 minutes ago, Junior Miller said:

I have nothing against you but please

For today just go fuck yourself somewhere else. No one here is going to want to hear any bullshit you throw out there. Go to sisterfuckers.com or whatever the okie site is and hang out for the weekend. 

I thought I’ve been fair but agree with you.  I’ll take the TO. 

Just now, DefinitelyNotHollywoodColt said:

Haha, I was hoping you were ignoring draft results and just basing it on...other stuff.

good lord, man.

No shit he looks better now because of their system and the defenses they've played. Overall Duv is a more naturally talented player. Lamb is fucking great for ou, but how many WR's has ou made look amazing? 

21 minutes ago, Spider2YBanana said:

OU always makes their WR's look great. This drafted round 1 talk is nonsense. Their system is great. I can't even think of a wr from ou in the NFL worth a shit. 

Just from the top of my head:

Dede Westbrook(Jaguars) No.1 target for that team.

Hollywood Brown(Ravens) No.1 target for that team.

Sterling Shephard(Giants) Top 2 targets for that team.

Kenny Stills(Texans) No.1 target behind Hopkins

Like someone asked you to, take a break. 

Just now, Spider2YBanana said:

None. I don't drink. I did take Xanax, though. What part of "system" confuses you? You honestly think Lamb is more talented than Duv overall? Better than CJ? Sure. Duv? No. He's incredible. 

Lay off the pills.

Lamb is going to be the second or third WR off the board in the draft. 

Just atrocious play calling today.  Fucking atrocious.

OU was BEGGING us to have Johnson by himself against midget corners. We sat and watched their safety cheat, over and over and over to Duvernay's side leaving Colin by himself against an inferior DB.   Beck ought to be fired, tonight, for simply missing these gross mismatches.  It was pathetic.

Just now, Wally Pryor said:

Just atrocious play calling today.  Fucking atrocious.

OU was BEGGING us to have Johnson by himself against midget corners. We sat and watched their safety cheat, over and over and over to Duvernay's side leaving Colin by himself against an inferior DB.   Beck ought to be fired, tonight, for simply missing these gross mismatches.  It was pathetic.

Lol if u think beck is our OC

1 minute ago, Spider2YBanana said:

Look, we're not going to agree on this, so let's just move on. It's just an opinion, and if you disagree that's fine. Arguing about it is going nowhere. 

You’re predicting Duvernay will get drafted before Lamb. Literally no one on the planet agrees with that take. When that happens, and you find yourself completely alone with your take, maybe reconsider your opinion.

6 minutes ago, hornhorn said:

Just from the top of my head:

Dede Westbrook(Jaguars) No.1 target for that team.

Hollywood Brown(Ravens) No.1 target for that team.

Sterling Shephard(Giants) Top 2 targets for that team.

Kenny Stills(Texans) No.1 target behind Hopkins

Like someone asked you to, take a break. 

Westbrook, 1 td

Brown, 3 TD's (good)

Sheppard is good when he's healthy, but still 1 td 

Stills? 1 td 

Stop. 

Edited by Spider2YBanana

Fuck all of you negative mother fuckers.

Yes I am pissed about many things about this game especially the number of times Sam was sacked 

However I will bump this thread in December when we fuck up the Big XII and their stupid idea of playing a fucking championship game.

And to show how stupid many of you are.

Just now, Steamboat1874 said:

Fuck all of you negative mother fuckers.

Yes I am pissed about many things about this game especially the number of times Sam was sacked 

However I will bump this thread in December when we fuck up the Big XII and their stupid idea of playing a fucking championship game.

And to show how stupid many of you are.

Well said. Not to be cliche, but we control our own destiny.

I thought I'd stop in and say hello for old times' sake.  Of course, as a program, we're still beating the same dead horse we've been beating for 20 years.  And we're still paying a guy $5 million a year to lose to those low-rent dirt bags 3 out of 4 times.  So, the more things change, the more they stay the same.  I finally lost interest in enabling a program that has every advantage but can't win it's own conference or beat a low-class rival even half the time.  For the University of Texas to consistently finish behind 0U in anything is a monumental embarrassment.  I finally just had to let go emotionally and accept that this is the way it is, for now.  Hopefully I'll live long enough to see it change, but I'm not going to hold my breath waiting for overpaid coaches and administrators to be held accountable.  What I've learned the past several years is there's more to life than fretting over athletic underachievement.  If the powers-that-be don't give a fuck, why should I?   Some of you might do well to examine these realities against your priorities, for the sake of your own sanity.

• Like 6

We played like reheated dog shit and kept that score within 7 against a legitimate contender - that’s the positive. 

We continue to get out-recruit yet get our performer at the positions that’s require the most development (OL, DL, LB) - that’s the negative.

All this to say, I really don’t have a fucking clue but I hope we play these pussies agains because they’re not any better than us.

• Like 1