Urban Meyer or bust

BurntOrange&White

20 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

All I can offer for information on my end is that I asked my source let me know when it came time to collect money. Or at least his. It happened this afternoon. Don’t know if that means UM or a Plan B. Just know he wouldn’t be offering it up now if Herman was staying. My source had no problems offering up some kind of money even if he stayed (for the Program) but not this much. Wish I knew how to track the money. Do they get it back if it’s a fail? Lulz. I am happy to know that what he promised initially my source said he added more. So there’s that. Please be UM! Please! 

Does said source know who corch is?

16 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

I thought so too. He’s actually reading the board right now. Lurking. Lmao. Asked me about the travel thread. I can vouch for him if he joins. But someone has to vouch for me. I am legit but that’s the way it works. That’s the way. 

• Hook 'Em 1

6 minutes ago, RGBIII said:

I mean...to collect money confirms they got a yes yesterday (which is what IT inferred kinda sorta)...can’t imagine getting a firm yes before the CFP games....ummm this shit is happening

If they got the yes yesterday, I eliminates Kelly, makes Mullen unlikely (unless it was a straight up FUCK UF right after the game) as well as Sark..

Also makes the NFL angle unlikely as well because it is before black Monday...

So who else is available....

Meyer or Campbell as a worst case...

Edited by Laxtonto

2 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

Yes. It is. I don’t know how you’d track it regardless. It’s been collected. Panhandle peep was asked in early October what he’d feel comfortable with if this went down. Gave a figure. Was called about two weeks ago and said he’d give a little more than he promised. Gave what he promised two weeks ago. I don’t know if he wrote a check or it was wired or how that shit works. Way above my pay grade.

it was collected. Or as The Squid would tweet:

🦑🦑🤘🏼📞💵💵💴💰💰👍🏻👌🤝🏈🦑🦑

I assume a commitment of this sort could be handled by some other written doc or some such without an actual wire or bag of cash being exchanged on a holiday. ;) 

• Hook 'Em 3

3 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

Yes. It is. I don’t know how you’d track it regardless. It’s been collected. Panhandle peep was asked in early October what he’d feel comfortable with if this went down. Gave a figure. Was called about two weeks ago and said he’d give a little more than he promised. Gave what he promised two weeks ago. I don’t know if he wrote a check or it was wired or how that shit works. Way above my pay grade.

🦑🦑🤘🏼📞💵💵💴💰💰👍🏻👌🤝🏈🦑🦑

You’re gonna get so much ducking karma if you’re right

5 minutes ago, Laxtonto said:

If they got the yes yesterday, I eliminates Kelly, makes Mullen unlikely (unless it was a straight up FUCK UF right after the game) as well as Sark..

Might I remind you that Bill Bellichek is not going to the playoffs. But like Harvard for my college choices, he’s our safety net.

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, TexasEx said:

I assume a commitment of this sort could be handled by some other written doc or some such without an actual wire or bag of cash being exchanged on a holiday. ;) 

I did a deal once where a guy wanted to bring seven figures in cash in black trash bags.  Not even kidding. It was freaky.  The craziest part was the line of business was of a kind where government espionage makes sense. We had several theories about the cash and one was it was CIA money.  I killed the deal. No effing way.

• Rage+1 1

10 minutes ago, Laxtonto said:

Why does it eliminate Kelly? 

Pretty sure he knew the result of this game a long  time ago 

Edited by JOSEYWALES66

1 minute ago, troph said:

I did a deal once where a guy wanted to bring seven figures in cash in black trash bags.  Not even kidding. It was freaky.  The craziest part was the line of business was of a kind where government espionage makes sense. We had several theories about the cash and one was it was CIA money.  I killed the deal. No effing way.

That was you that killed my deal? I would avoid black SUVs and prepare your own food for now on..

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, troph said:

Should have doubled the price and taken it. BDE. 

7 minutes ago, troph said:

That is the exact kinda deal I’d take 

I guess put together (serious) questions for me to ask and I will give whatever answers I can give after I ask him. That’s what I can offer. I know a vague timeline of stuff so far. But this was the first time he’s said, “yep I gave them what I promised.” Gave. So I’m excited too. This is way too big to fib about. I did ask if it was Urban and he said, “who the hell else do you think it’s be for?” Again this doesn’t mean shit until we see it. And it could be one of two Plan B’s either of which most of us would get excited about. I’m not gonna sleep tonite unless I get other news. Damn. 

Edited by TotallyLegit
Sorry I didn’t read your post

21 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

🦑🦑🤘🏼📞💵💵💴💰💰👍🏻👌🤝🏈🦑🦑

Squid did tweet this 12/31...

I guess put together (serious) questions for me to ask and I will give whatever answers I can give after I ask him. That’s what I can offer. I know a vague timeline of stuff so far. But this was the first time he’s said, “yep I gave them what I promised.” Gave. So I’m excited too. This is way too big to fib about. I did ask if it was Urban and he said, “who the hell else do you think it’d be for?” Again this doesn’t mean shit until we see it. And it could be one of two Plan B’s either of which most of us would get excited about. I’m not gonna sleep tonite unless I get other news. Damn. 

When?

I guess put together (serious) questions for me to ask and I will give whatever answers I can give after I ask him. That’s what I can offer. I know a vague timeline of stuff so far. But this was the first time he’s said, “yep I gave them what I promised.” Gave. So I’m excited too. This is way too big to fib about. I did ask if it was Urban and he said, “who the hell else do you think it’s be for?” Again this doesn’t mean shit until we see it. And it could be one of two Plan B’s either of which most of us would get excited about. I’m not gonna sleep tonite unless I get other news. Damn. 

I've been lurking since the whole "It's not urban" fiaso about 200 pages ago, but I am enchubbened, and it's not due to your selfies. BDE

3 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

I guess put together (serious) questions for me to ask and I will give whatever answers I can give after I ask him. That’s what I can offer. I know a vague timeline of stuff so far. But this was the first time he’s said, “yep I gave them what I promised.” Gave. So I’m excited too. This is way too big to fib about. I did ask if it was Urban and he said, “who the hell else do you think it’d be for?” Again this doesn’t mean shit until we see it. And it could be one of two Plan B’s either of which most of us would get excited about. I’m not gonna sleep tonite unless I get other news. Damn. 

And it’s posted in this thread.  Not the others.

1 hour ago, Nicole44 said:

An update on the money. It’s been collected (at least from my Panhandle peep). Man to be that rich. Here’s to hoping for some serious BDE life altering news tomorrow or Sunday. 🤘🏼🤘🏼🤘🏼

If this turns out to be the case, I will send you one high resolution picture of my boobs. 

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, troph said:

We almost did.  We killed it for a different reason, the CEO we recruited ended up being an unhinged fucking lunatic.

To be fair, unhinged fucking lunatic is the first requirement for most American CEO positions

Edited by pacman
  • Hook 'Em 1

Just now, totallynotabuttpirate said:

If this turns out to be the case, I will send you one high resolution picture of my boobs. 

Sweet! I already promised I would consider a picture if we got UM. But I don’t think anyone posting here will give a fuck if we get UM. So I can leave my dignity intact. Lol. 

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

Was money given with authorization to use on an undefined plan B if no CUM, or with expectation of CUM or bust (and return funds)?

• Hook 'Em 1