Just not a good season

BradWilcox

49 minutes ago, BradWilcox said:

Is anyone ready to close out this season and get the next one started?

I’m ready for the next mother fucker who opens a thread to discuss bullshit which is already being discussed, or is so obvious it doesn’t need to be, to close out their account and not create another one.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Casual Encounter said:

I’m ready for the next mother fucker who opens a thread to discuss bullshit which is already being discussed, or is so obvious it doesn’t need to be, to close out their account and not create another one.

Out of rep. Think today was a football board record for threads started. 

OP treading on thin ice. 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, MirrOlure said:

I mean....there’s one fucking meaningless game left. Anyone who’s not ready to “close it out” should be euthanized

Two. Two meaningless games.

And yes I think by any reasonable measure this season was not entirely satisfactory.

Edited by Valmy77

1 hour ago, BradWilcox said:

Is anyone ready to close out this season and get the next one started?

I thought that happen last week right after the offside by number 32. I know I was done then knowing this team has no discipline and would lose to Baylor. Ever since the "I did not get out coached" comment I have been hoping Tom loses to Tech and the bowl game. Herman and his coaching staff need to feel flame throwers on their asses not just hot seats.

9 hours ago, Spider2YBanana said:

Like today, I can't bring myself to watch us vs tech. I really think it's a toss-up, and our anemic offense is driving me into madness. I'm too emotionally invested and need to take a step back. This season has done a number on my heart, and I'm too young for heart problems. 

Before the game I saw another poster here already in meltdown mode. I was about to tell him I thought he was worrying way too much and maybe all for nothing. Game wasn't played yet and if you're going to melt down you do it afterwards, not before. But then the game happened and well you know the rest of the story.

• Fuck You 1

11 hours ago, Casual Encounter said:

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaa maybe your momma can wipe your tears while she's breast feeding you.

• Fuck You 2

1 minute ago, Blotto said:

Just put on a Longhorns jersey and visit any other big xii campus pretending you're one of our offensive linemen. Chances are pretty good you'll get fucked...... in the ass.

I like your poster name...Blotto... reminds me of the acid dots I used to do when younger. Too bad I don't do them now.

11 minutes ago, bschoolprof said:

If there's anything surly hates more than Tom Herman, it's superfluous new threads.   

In the norm I'd say you're probably right but after last night I'd have to disagree. Right now hating Tom is at the top of the list of most fans. And besides, it was my very first thread.