Cowboys @ Patriots

Vic Mackey

Garrett was clapping while Dak came off the field after 3rd down, before the blocked punt. 

Garrett tried to give Dak a low five, but Dak declined by keeping his hands in his hand warmer. Is it not painfully obvious that this team doesnt care for him? 

Edited by SurlyBDR

1 minute ago, Burntcowboy said:

That’s all we need. Now both the announcers will double their efforts to kiss the patriots ass. 

Well they are a superior team. By like 100 miles. They have a coach that is actually really good. Like playing chess against a that fucking meme cat.

1 minute ago, Vic Mackey said:

All that talk of the rain and wind and he drills that FG. I mean I guess its cool we held them to 3 but holy shit. We have gift wrapped them all their points. Typical. 

If I remember correctly they said the wind is blowing in against the cowboys as they drive this half. Hopefully it stays the same or dies down 

Just now, Junior Miller said:

Cowboys kicker fucks it up. Belichick's kicker who the Cowboys discarded years ago knocks it through no problem from 44. 

Sometimes when you have a culture of mediocrity versus a culture of winning fucking titles this shit just happens. In football coaching is so ridiculously important

the FG kicker is folk I believe

1 minute ago, SurlyBDR said:

If I remember correctly they said the wind is blowing in against the cowboys as they drive this half. Hopefully it stays the same or dies down 

First quarter.  They switch every quarter.  We have the wind now, but Maher sucks.

Edited by Patrick Bateman
  • Like 1