6figs/"Trust the Hamm" greatest hits

Machinator

1 hour ago, Vertigo said:

Ironically, Hamm probably has one of the best track records of picking UT commits.

The only thing he hates more than conceding recruits to Texas is being wrong with his picks. He'll change his pick at the 11th hour to protect his record every single time.

4 minutes ago, texifornia said:

She quit that Facebook group in a huff, but the moment she was needed to combat the anti-Jimbo masses, she came back.

Oh yes, she'll be back for sure after Bama trains them at home for a 3-3 start and the natives start getting restless.

34 minutes ago, 303longhorn said:

So you're saying we just need to spread more anti-Jimbo propaganda on Surly to beetle juice her here?

Oh my goodness... what a Romeo Rose level train wreck that would be. We need to make this happen. If she thinks the cultic gomers of texags and rivals are bad, wait until she wanders over to the unwashed masses of surly and finds out what a real fanbase would do to her.

32 minutes ago, derp said:

There must be an interesting animal breeding experiments going on in the station.

3 minutes ago, Enchubben said:

Bro that’s been going on there for a while and it’s not experimenting. It’s called a slow Friday evening after work.

It’s more commonly referred to as Fish Camp.

10 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Or when jimbo is taking heat

Has that actually happened yet, though? Every aggy I've encountered is still singing the praises of St. Jimbo, the National Championship winning corch.

I mean, sure, he has done dozens of really stupid things over the last year and a half, but aggy still thinks his farts smell like roses.

8 minutes ago, Walden Ponderer said:

Has that actually happened yet, though? Every aggy I've encountered is still singing the praises of St. Jimbo, the National Championship winning corch.

I mean, sure, he has done dozens of really stupid things over the last year and a half, but aggy still thinks his farts smell like roses.

And we want this to continue for another 8.5 years at least.

• Like 1