6figs/"Trust the Hamm" greatest hits

Machinator

13 minutes ago, Scholz said:

Is the bag hag threatening to beat their asses at the hotel bar? Am I reading that correctly? Because hahahahaha!!!

Sounds like she's trying to pull a bagel boss. Someone is going to step outside.

• Haha 2

It’s probably got enough viral juice to make it worth having someone dressed in full aggie gear show up to confront her at the hotel before a game, on film, and to just hammer every aggie trope available as nonsensical responses and overtures to her in a conversation and see where the absurdity can go. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, closetojumping said:

It’s probably got enough viral juice to make it worth having someone dressed in full aggie gear show up to confront her at the hotel before a game, on film, and to just hammer every aggie trope available as nonsensical responses and overtures to her in a conversation and see where the absurdity can go. 

Doit.gif

8 hours ago, closetojumping said:

@MissingInAction or @Zepol87 to the white courtesy phone please

3 minutes ago, Handcruser said:

At FSU. Is it true that along with delivering money to recruits (specifically 125k to Francois?)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Pretty much a waste of money, honestly. But nothing surprises me with meemaw and Jimbo. I want to know what the cost was for Cam Akers, who was a heavy Bama lean for most of his recruitment. 

23 hours ago, AUS-97HORN said:

$20 bucks says ol Hammster eventually tells us the Shhh icon was for Haynes.

any takers?

He advertised that it was about Broughten and that he had the “exclusive scoop” on his facebook group. 

So yes.. I will take that bet.