6figs/"Trust the Hamm" greatest hits

Machinator

Hey, bag hag, please explain all your access to the football program and your intimate association with all of the players' families if you are not paying them off?  Not to mention your moving cross country to follow Jimbo for "business" reasons.

5 minutes ago, TheAuditor said:

2019 Heisman Odds:

Sam - +1500

Tate - +6600 (really)

Mond -  Not listed...

WTF are we talking here?  

I was was informed by the great and powerful OZ  errrr I mean mr loochafiste that he is the odds on fave. Stupid sheeps get their odds from Vegas. 

13 hours ago, Shaddie said:

WTF are we talking here?  

I was was informed by the great and powerful OZ  errrr I mean mr loochafiste that he is the odds on fave. Stupid sheeps get their odds from Vegas. 

Just a couple of months ago Looch and Texags were talking Mond possibly being a first round draft pick and leaving early this next year. 🤣

I was thinking earlier about the premise of giving Hamm his own site with no rules. Just run a-fucking-mok in as unhinged a manner as humanly possible. What is the downside for the investor? The dude has followers. He’d pick fights with the other aggie mods, which would be hilarious. If ATM called made threats about the guy’s behavior, who gives a fuck? 

Seems like the big risk is that Hamm is his own worst enemy, but why should we give a shit about that? I don’t know. It’s still interesting to me. 

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

I was thinking earlier about the premise of giving Hamm his own site with no rules. Just run a-fucking-mok in as unhinged a manner as humanly possible. What is the downside for the investor? The dude has followers. He’d pick fights with the other aggie mods, which would be hilarious. If ATM called made threats about the guy’s behavior, who gives a fuck? 

Seems like the big risk is that Hamm is his own worst enemy, but why should we give a shit about that? I don’t know. It’s still interesting to me. 

Add Daddy98 and a bottle of Evan Williams and you got something I’d pay $9.95 for

17 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

The only concern is Hamm saying something racist to a recruit and the site being worthless within a week. 

32 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

So how much do you need to start it up. Hamm’s salary now-40k

web design etc???

50 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

Talk it over with whoever did the underwriting for Jerry Springer's show and you're probably on to something. It's not like this kind of train wreck is completely virgin territory in the entertainment business. Just because we've never seen ag-on-smurf violence before doesn't mean the basic rules haven't already been established.

46 minutes ago, Neonmoon said:

The only concern is Hamm saying something racist to a recruit and the site being worthless within a week. 

44 minutes ago, Ricky's one-hitter said:

That’s a concern? I thought that was the point.

It's a feature not a bug.

Just go to the zoo, bribe the attendant to give you a bucket of elephant shit, and drop it in the monkey exhibit. Bring an umbrella.
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, closetojumping said:

Posts on this thread would sky rocket.

Can we please get Hamm on a Surly podcast.  He’s extremely desperate for any attention.  Recruiting just isn’t the same with out midget bathroom stalker falling over himself repeatedly.  I still cannot believe his 0-16 prediction lmao.  We will never get to enjoy a failure like Hamm again.  Dude is a walking/breathing poster for delusion.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, victory88 said:

Can we please get Hamm on a Surly podcast.  He’s extremely desperate for any attention.  Recruiting just isn’t the same with out midget bathroom stalker falling over himself repeatedly.  I still cannot believe his 0-16 prediction lmao.  We will never get to enjoy a failure like Hamm again.  Dude is a walking/breathing poster for delusion.

Hamm is a total fuck up but Liucci might be more delusional. Which is really incredible. 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, victory88 said:

Didn't blacklab and immamac prank call Hamm or something on one of their podcasts?