6figs/"Trust the Hamm" greatest hits

Machinator

37 minutes ago, HtownHorn said:

Karen has been awfully quiet on the boards since the Broughton whiff. Maybe she is treating that group chat as therapy since her Jimbo is getting his ass whipped, and she isn't the one doing it.

Jimbo likes watching Karen get her ass whipped. It's kinda his thing.

11 minutes ago, The Earl of Texas said:

When this whole thing comes crashing down, and they turn on her and Jimbo as only they can... bury me next to Longhorn Lawyer

Her and Jimbo may burn that program to the ground on their way out, or at least dump a stack of logs on them.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Karen isnt in some chat room with recruits moms. This isnt 1997 AOL. She is lying.

Does texas or tech or tcu or Nebraska or oregon or VaTech have private chat rooms with recruits moms that have EVER been brought up in the last 20 years with a random old lady invited? No?

Occam's razor.

Thought so.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, markstanco said:

Karen isnt in some chat room with recruits moms. This isnt 1997 AOL. She is lying.

Does texas or tech or tcu or Nebraska or oregon or VaTech have private chat rooms with recruits moms that have EVER been brought up in the last 20 years with a random old lady invited? No?

Occam's razor.

Thought so.

I think you’re just mad you haven’t been invited to the mom chat 

7 hours ago, markstanco said:

Occam's razor.

Thought so.

Shes an old person, you overly literal buffoon. There’s a 99% chance she’s referring to a group chat and just called it a “chat room.” Although her ending up in a discord or slack is hardly out of the question. But because her stupid ass called it a chat room, you’re chasing your fucking tail again while simultaneously having clamped onto that term like a drunken badger. The same way olds talk about “watching a dvd” as a synonym for any movie, etc. But thanks for cracking the case, SherlockStanco and providing a giant belly laugh at the towering irony of you invoking Occam’s razor in general, but also specifically that the simplest solution for a woman that is known to attend games with recruits parents probably just used a shitty vocabulary word. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

Shes an old person, you overly literal buffoon. There’s a 99% chance she’s referring to a group chat and just called it a “chat room.” Although her ending up in a discord or slack is hardly out of the question. But because her stupid ass called it a chat room, you’re chasing your fucking tail again while simultaneously having clamped onto that term like a drunken badger. The same way olds talk about “watching a dvd” as a synonym for any movie, etc. But thanks for cracking the case, SherlockStanco and providing a giant belly laugh at the towering irony of you invoking Occam’s razor in general, but also specifically that the simplest solution for a woman that is known to attend games with recruits parents probably just used a shitty vocabulary word. 

I don't think she even exists. I think she's another Longhorn-created personna ala the immortal  Kevin Kubeschki.  This one is even more brilliant because it's a faux 67 year old woman who supposedly idolizes Jimbo Fischer.  We're going to wake up one morning and find out that The People's Elbow created Karen.

Edited by Horn Under a Bad Sign

3 minutes ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

I don't even think she exists. I think she's another Longhorn-created personna ala the immortal  Kevin Kubeschki.  This one is even more brilliant because it's a faux 67 year old woman who supposedly idolizes Jimbo Fischer.

She’s real. She has existed for a decade on FSU sites and there’s a shit ton of pictures of her out there, at aTm camps. And finally, for this to be true, you’d have had to have Taylor Hamm in on a Longhorn prank. Not likely. Actually she was the one who sort of outted hamm’s wife leaving him, or at least left the bread crumbs.  

Chat room or group chat, that wasn't my point. My point was there is no random 65 year old lady in a circle of D1 moms.

1 minute ago, markstanco said:
29 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

Chat room or group chat, that wasn't my point. My point was there is no random 65 year old lady in a circle of D1 moms.

She’s not random. They probably meet her before they meet Jimbo. 

1 minute ago, markstanco said:
30 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

Read more  

As usual, you do a great job of illustrating your point. Think whatever you want man, it’s your American right and history has shown no amount of common sense or evidence would change your mind anyway. 

21 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

She’s real. She has existed for a decade on FSU sites and there’s a shit ton of pictures of her out there, at aTm camps. And finally, for this to be true, you’d have had to have Taylor Hamm in on a Longhorn prank. Not likely. Actually she was the one who sort of outted hamm’s wife leaving him, or at least left the bread crumbs.  

Oh, well then I stand corrected.  In that case, she and Aggie are a match made in heaven.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

I'd forgotten about that! I mean, it's Hamm, but that was still ice cold.

She’s an old lady and doesn’t understand the terminology of today. To her, group text=chat room. If I know her type she’ll create new posts on Facebook, thinking she’s just commenting on a photo. 

To everyone:  

“Wow Brenda. Such beautiful grandkids!”

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

26 minutes ago, GRHorn said:

She’s an old lady and doesn’t understand the terminology of today. To her, group text=chat room. If I know her type she’ll create new posts on Facebook, thinking she’s just commenting on a photo. 

To everyone:  

“Happy Birthday, Doris!”

1 hour ago, GRHorn said:

To everyone:  

Or hits Reply All on the email

• Like 2

4 hours ago, SydneyCarton said:

So you're saying that when she offers someone a 'Coke' she'll hand them a grape Shasta?

• Like 2

The combination of recruiting angst and Karen Key Largo's simultaneous and condescending defense of Jimbo will lead to aggie head explosions. She still has no idea how vile these cretins will be toward her when they crumble in the middle of a season. "... in your little lives ..." Holy shit. She's the exact species of a white trash twat that they deserve. And the collective and inevitable Aggie jihad against her will be hilarious.

• Like 3

34 minutes ago, Deej said:

Jimbo and Karen are trolling the fuck out of aggy. The end result will be glorious  

I might woop and lovingly gaze upon male cheerleaders for 75 sticks. I might even bang the listeater.

I actually think jizzbo is smarter than he looks and smarter than he sounds. Cause he looks and sounds like an inbred, but damn...75 guaranteed.  

aggy....

2 hours ago, Deej said:

Jimbo and Karen are trolling the fuck out of aggy. The end result will be glorious  

When a “sitting NC winning head coach who is an elite recruiter” cannot find a way to win in Collieville, it will break them. Where are they going to go from here? Who will they possibly hire after that? They are so all in on this out of sheer emotional desperation that the end is going to be a supernova of misery. They can throw as much tax payer money that they don’t have at the problem they want. It just. Isn’t. Happening. 

Edited by Vertigo