6figs/"Trust the Hamm" greatest hits

Machinator

6 hours ago, RandomIdoit said:

spacer.png

My dad is supposedly a tiny extra in a marching scene in this film. 

Graduated from high school, did a bit of JuCo, went to A&M for a semester (hated it to his “core”), got drafted, completed his service, applied to a school out of state and never mentioned that he spent a semester at A&M. 

I have never watched this, but I was an extra in “Gone In 60 Seconds” and 4 episodes of the last season of the original “BH 90210”, so I’m a chip off the ol’ block.

54 minutes ago, Ricky's one-hitter said:

You fucking wish, Hamm. You've never had a Cobby Box, Hank Aaron, or Chipper Jones. You've never had a Greg Maddux or John Smoltz. You have never won your division in 14 consecutive seasons. 

Revel in your mediocrity for it's own sake. Bandwagoning your ineptitude is futile.

Cobby Box would be a good band name

and is he a better manager than bobby cox? because no one did less with more than bobby cox. and also he beat his wife. and larry was very overrated

Edited by Dennis Taylor

2 hours ago, Ricky's one-hitter said:

You fucking wish, Hamm. You've never had a Cobby Box, Hank Aaron, or Chipper Jones. You've never had a Greg Maddux or John Smoltz. You have never won your division in 14 consecutive seasons. 

Revel in your mediocrity for it's own sake. Bandwagoning your ineptitude is futile.

Yeah, as a Braves fan, I don't see that at all. Of course, I grew up a fan in the 80s so I am appreciative of any success the Braves had.

A more apt comparison would be the Devil Rays. No history of success, just a glimpse here or there.

2 hours ago, Ricky's one-hitter said:

To be fair, aggy has plenty of John Rockers.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Scholz said:

aggys are the St Louis Browns. Won a single pennant in the 1940s and then morphed into the Baltimore Orioles. Still shitty.

The Mariners and Nationals are the only current MLB teams to never reach the World Series. aggy's streak of futility stretches 30 years longer than the oldest of those two clubs' existence.

Edited by C-Man
  • Like 2

19 minutes ago, Spawn of Cthulhu said:

She’s “Never Been Licked”. Instead of permabanning, we should force the shittiest noob (I’m not a noob, BTW) to correction this omission.

You sir are an evil and sadistic son of a bitch. 

I support you 100%.