6figs/"Trust the Hamm" greatest hits

Machinator

I'm sure that this has all been hashed out and it's not funny, but oh well...

When was EJ delivering pizzas or sandwiches?  Was it in his youth, or was it after having been fired from every other job that he has had?  I think most of us have had jobs that were fairly menial in nature.  One of my first jobs as a teenager was working at the snack bar in Target.  And, yes, I used to refer to myself as the snack bar boy, but that's been decades ago.  I also used to clean shitters when I was in the military, so I guess I am also the shitter boy.  Holy shit, I am old.

2 minutes ago, Vertigo said:

So while EJ seems to have some career mobility in going from covering one blue blood to another, Hamm has been bounced from 3 or 4 services covering an also ran school in BFE, Texas and yet is still trying to throw shade?

Best. In. The. MotherFreaking. Biz.

• Like 5

13 minutes ago, texifornia said:

Ahahahahaha a Winston-Manziel shithead-off!

Hide contents

EEtlUtEWwAEY1RI?format=jpg&name=smallEEtlV-cX4AEanUm?format=jpg&name=smallEEtlW2RX4AENN1q?format=png&name=360x360EEtlXfeWsAEnx34?format=png&name=small

Actually Karen, there’s quite a few people that would easily pay that $1k to say that directly to that dwarf.

I’d even toss on an extra $1k to have @Hank Scorpio be the vessel of the message.

Edited by GlenFromTheMailRoom

We all knew Karen was batshit crazy, but I never expected that her thin-skinned defense of Winston would drive her to a direct attack on the only taste of stardom that aggy has known in 70+ years. If Karen were actually smart, she'd venture over here and ask us some directions on how to deal with aggy, at least until Jimbo leaves them for greener pastures with a truckload of their hard-earned slush-fund. The funny thing is, she is torching so many bridges on the aggy interwebs, she might have no choice but to start trolling Surly. Please let that happen....

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, golfclap said:
8 minutes ago, Scholz said:

So 4 bottles of good wine this weekend then?

boxes. 4 boxes. 

She got really confused when the other 247 posters suggested she play slap the bag.  She didn't know if they were talking about the franzia or Jimbo's recruiting slush fund.

• Haha 1

Aggy247 has their Damon replacement - something tells me this won't be a culture fit. Andrew Hattersley:: 

I am thrilled to be joining GigEm247 and working to provide you the coverage you want and deserve on a daily basis.

First off, a little bit of information about myself on the personal and professional side:

I was born in South Africa before moving to Milwaukee in 2002 with the rest of my family. I went to both middle school and high school there before attending SMU.

I love to play and watch golf, although with the way I chip I sometimes wonder why. As far as fandom goes, I follow the Brewers and Packers closely having grown up in Wisconsin.

Since 2014, I have worked on the SMU site, Pony Stampede, covering football and basketball both on the team and recruiting side. After graduating, I moved to Chicago where I worked at Genesco Sports Enterprises before heading back to school to get my masters in Sports Journalism at DePaul.

One of the unique things I’ve always enjoyed about the 247Sports experience is being able to talk directly with you and be part of a community. I sincerely look forward to being able to do that with all of you and would love to hear of anything you guys would like to see from the site that I can help with.

I will be based out of Dallas but will be working in tandem with Brian and Jeff on anything they need as well. I would love to meet some of you in person if you’re up in Dallas, grab a beer and shoot the breeze. 

giphy.gif

• Like 2

Aggy247 has their Damon replacement - something tells me this won't be a culture fit. Andrew Hattersley:: 

I am thrilled to be joining GigEm247 and working to provide you the coverage you want and deserve on a daily basis.

First off, a little bit of information about myself on the personal and professional side:

I was born in South Africa before moving to Milwaukee in 2002 with the rest of my family. I went to both middle school and high school there before attending SMU.

I love to play and watch golf, although with the way I chip I sometimes wonder why. As far as fandom goes, I follow the Brewers and Packers closely having grown up in Wisconsin.

Since 2014, I have worked on the SMU site, Pony Stampede, covering football and basketball both on the team and recruiting side. After graduating, I moved to Chicago where I worked at Genesco Sports Enterprises before heading back to school to get my masters in Sports Journalism at DePaul.

One of the unique things I’ve always enjoyed about the 247Sports experience is being able to talk directly with you and be part of a community. I sincerely look forward to being able to do that with all of you and would love to hear of anything you guys would like to see from the site that I can help with.

I will be based out of Dallas but will be working in tandem with Brian and Jeff on anything they need as well. I would love to meet some of you in person if you’re up in Dallas, grab a beer and shoot the breeze. 

You wouldn’t want to grab a beer with this guy?

79cc6fd17ba5e6b7247d9e1b68af2c1e.jpg

82b0fac2a357c58d2ac4b01b6989a267.jpg

Well, MeeMaw, there’s one way to get back at them mean aggies....go to NCAA and confess to being the bag hag for their football team (instructed by boosters, not Jimbo of course).  Jimbo will leave to greener pastures and you can follow and get the hell out of college station. That will show them.