6figs/"Trust the Hamm" greatest hits

Machinator

12 minutes ago, EP_Texican said:

f8dafab35d671cf4e6582249194ad546.jpg

A drunken, ice cream infused Karen during a serious aggy beatdown by Clemson? Yea, I’m there. The tweets are going to be epic. I’ll keep you all posted. Lmao.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

She's gonna end up using the tubs of ice cream to numb her brain after the first qtr

1 hour ago, EP_Texican said:

A drunken, ice cream infused Karen during a serious aggy beatdown by Clemson? Yea, I’m there. The tweets are going to be epic. I’ll keep you all posted. Lmao.

Color me unsurprised.  The only things missing are cheese whiz and slim jims.  It's gonna make continuing to squeeze into her Ladies of the Invisible Empire smock a challenge, though.

3 hours ago, EP_Texican said:

I'm betting she'll need another box of good wine before that game is over.

Noticed this in a DCTF preview of the Bryan HS vs A&M Consol game:

Adding spice to the rivalry is the attempted transfer of four Bryan players to A&M Consolidated last winter. Three of those players were ruled ineligible and are back playing at Bryan. One player, Kerry Brooks, was ruled eligible at A&M Consolidated and is expected to be a key contributor for the Tigers.

For the life of me, I can't figure out why:

1) Tom Herman would direct the UIL to make three of these kids ineligible

and

2) Why Texags and KarenKrustyKunt are not going apoplectic about 1).

Edited by Beau Vine
  • Like 1

Bag hag couldn't figure out if this was real or just an exaggeration. 

The fact that these kids and this institution have let this go on for over a century is unconscionable,” says lead investigator Winston Hughes. “While it does not appear any of the cadets were able to translate their fake military status into getting laid, the vast majority did attempt to get free apps at the local Chili’s every Veterans’ Day.”

Edited by Chopper
  • Like 2