6figs/"Trust the Hamm" greatest hits

Machinator

He was angry after the game, probably drunk, applies his trademark speak-then-think approach, and as usual, won’t have the clout, balls, or material to back up his mouth.

But the embarrassment of the whole thing is real and will be filed away for later use against him. Own worst enemy. Goddamn he is my favorite.

• Like 3

I am not sure that Hamm is self aware that burning Sumlin will also burn the aggy administration and make him a pariah.  Once an aggy former student, always an aggy.  Once an aggy stool pigeon, always a former aggy stool pigeon.  If Hamm has videos worse than Sumlin's Indy hotel incident, then he should blackmail everybody and make John Sharp pay him.    

43 minutes ago, Spawn of Cthulhu said:

Where have you gone, Tyler Hamm?

Surly turns its laughing eyes to you 

Woo, woo, woo

What’s that you say, Mrs. KKL?

Toilet Smurf has left and gone away 

Hey hey hey, hey hey hey

Hiding in a bathroom stall lookin for a glory hole

Scaring top recruits that didn't know it

Its a little thread we call the Taylor Hamm affair

We are just so sad that you no longer have your page

Standing on the sidelines on a Friday afternoon

Something you said just pissed off Brauni

He's a little bigger and certainly taller than you

But your aggy pride is by no means shrimpy

He throws you round like a little rag doll

Thank God the coaches pull him off you

Hook'em 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, The Earl of Texas said:

He was angry after the game, probably drunk, applies his trademark speak-then-think approach, and as usual, won’t have the clout, balls, or material to back up his mouth.

But the embarrassment of the whole thing is real and will be filed away for later use against him. Own worst enemy. Goddamn he is my favorite.

Smurfenfreude

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Bear19 said:

Was Rumlin’s tweet simply rolling eyes? I would’ve thought there would’ve been more to it to get Hamm so disturbed. Of course he is disturbed for no reason anyway. 

I'm not clear if Sumlin's tweet was just in response to the fact that he was already trending on Twitter because so many aggy were mentioning him following the aggy loss. I think that's what happened. But the angry little hamster with the big chip on his shoulder, along with some other aggy, mistakenly took Sumlin's tweet as intending to insult aggy. 

Edited by Chopper

I assume Sumlin was just noting the eye popping realization that aggy was paying $12.5M this year for these results.  $7.5M to jumbo and $5M to himself.

Or might have been the fact that all he was known for was scoring points and jumbo's inability to score can't be pinned on Sumlin nor his recruits that he left. That lack of scoring can all be pinned of championship caliber coaching.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, AUS-97HORN said:

I am a huge fan of, and addicted to, aggy misery. But damn ol Hamm went off the deep end in the last few days

He's one step from Zach Smith territory.  Or in his diminutive case, he probably just mixed White Claws with his Michelob Ultras.

anigif_original-31140-1438014228-7.gif

2 minutes ago, You don't know me said:

A surl that owns his own business needs to hire Hamm but give him no authority or responsibility.  That way we can get our fix, kind of like Dirtbike.  Although Dirtbike actually has responsibilities and is probably quite a bit more stable than Hamm is.

I've mentioned it before, but the idea of actually giving him a site, telling him to not break any laws or participate in any recruiting $$ shit, but he can otherwise run completely amok, is appealing to me. I think there's a decent business there for as long as he can avoid self-destruction. It would eventually collapse under the enormous weight of his ego and self-destructive tendencies, but I bet it would make money for a while. I don't know. I'm open to it, but no one else seems that excited about it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, You don't know me said:

A surl that owns his own business needs to hire Hamm but give him no authority or responsibility.  That way we can get our fix, kind of like Dirtbike.  Although Dirtbike actually has responsibilities and is probably quite a bit more stable than Hamm is.

So like chumlee 

1 minute ago, closetojumping said:

I've mentioned it before, but the idea of actually giving him a site, telling him to not break any laws or participate in any recruiting $$ shit, but he can otherwise run completely amok, is appealing to me. I think there's a decent business there for as long as he can avoid self-destruction. It would eventually collapse under the enormous weight of his ego and self-destructive tendencies, but I bet it would make money for a while. I don't know. I'm open to it, but no one else seems that excited about it.

Im in, where do I send my 9.95

1 hour ago, Sejjr said:

Pretty sure Hamm had his access revoked during the Sumlin regime, so he probably has a sizable chip on his tiny shoulder. Now that Hamm has been banned from twitter, will he fade out into obscurity?

He is going to start a paysite on farmersonly.com.

Best. In. The. Biz. 

3 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

That's also a lot of liability to take on if you actually let him do things and interact with the public. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

@blacklab needs to take another run at signing Hamm for content. There is as big of an audience here keeping up with aggy recruiting than any of his other failed ventures. Plus, we would let him go absolutely nuts and applaud him for his drunken diatribes. 

Edited by Vertigo

3 minutes ago, Vertigo said:

@blacklab needs to take another run at signing Hamm for content. There is as big of an audience here keeping up with aggy recruiting than any of his other failed ventures. Plus, we would let him go absolutely nuts and applaud him for his drunken diatribes. 

This needs to happen.

• Like 1