6figs/"Trust the Hamm" greatest hits

Machinator

2 minutes ago, Tree Fidy said:

Wait a minute!  I hate myself for the amount of time I spend here and shamefully admit this keeps my rate of inefficiency at peak levels.  What phone call?

His cell number got put out somewhere and Imamac and I called him to try to get him on the podcast but he didn't want to be.

1 hour ago, RabidM said:

Getting kicked off twitter is funny and all, but how the fuck are we going to fill that entertainment void he leaves behind? 

Easily. Next aggy up. I want to see this clown under a bridge in Austin depending on Texas fans’ change for his next gas station snack. He’s a piece of shit human and deserves it.

15 minutes ago, blacklab said:

His cell number got put out somewhere and Imamac and I called him to try to get him on the podcast but he didn't want to be.

Did you remember to appeal to his ego? Offer him a 6 fig salary $.000001

Edited by Bevo14
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, You don't know me said:

Give him his own forum that he can't venture out from.  Kind of like a caged animal.

I would pay money to help get him on here as a feature writer.  You could also set it up so that he can post, but not see replies so that he wouldn't quit because of all the relentless mocking that would ensue.  

New forum: Best in the Business

a5a31b0fb2321b62b229e3d7c241d9f4.jpg6d2a932b79c08338563f3a5af345ee58.jpg

I don’t know for sure, but I don’t think Hamm is gone from twitter for good (lucky for us). They haven’t removed his pictures, description, or follower count yet like they do for suspended accounts. I think he just chickened out and deactivated himself. He’ll be back with a half ass apology.

I hope he comes back soon

btw, I miss Duke on Twitter.