6figs/"Trust the Hamm" greatest hits

Machinator

7 minutes ago, EP_Texican said:

But wait... there’s more . c4c07202356caf371de01ca3b48da40f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The best part is you know he truly believes this shit. Aggy delusion is a real thing but Hamm is on another planet entirely. He has been fired from every job and ruined every relationship he’s ever had plus his only source of income is a Facebook page yet he remains steadfast in his belief that he is gods gift to aggy...you almost have to respect it....

manchester united GIF

what at an absolute loser!

The best part is you know he truly believes this shit. Aggy delusion is a real thing but Hamm is on another planet entirely. He has been fired from every job and ruined every relationship he’s ever had plus his only source of income is a Facebook page yet he remains steadfast in his belief that he is gods gift to aggy...you almost have to respect it....
200.gif
what at an absolute loser!

I think he got fired from his own face book page, too. 062fdd5f39e03da42355adad57664004.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On 8/20/2019 at 3:48 PM, westexhorn said:

Can't wait until Fisher gets run out of town and take her nasty ass with him

i want to see the mental gymnastics she does when Jimbo leaves aggy and she is forced to move with him. 

her whole deal was , she moved for her "business " .

proving the lie will be hilarious.  

20 hours ago, NorLa Horns said:

i want to see the mental gymnastics she does when Jimbo leaves aggy and she is forced to move with him. 

her whole deal was , she moved for her "business " .

proving the lie will be hilarious.  

Jimbo isn’t going to coach anywhere after the aggies. He’ll take his $75M and retire.

1 minute ago, Pato del Muerto said:

The last we saw of señor jamón he was working for a small staffing/recruiting agency started by two LSU ladies. In a Houston suburb or course. 

Recruting, huh? I'll bet those LSU businesswomen were impressed with the plan hammster put together a few years ago telling us exactly how he'd go about being the best recruiter aggy ever had. 

spacer.png

Aggy: Business Development Consultant

Translation: Sales

Aggy: "Modern professional with 10 years of diverse experience in various industries..."

Translation: I haven't made up my mind about what I want to do yet, but it's been 10 years since I lived with my parents

Aggy: "...offering a broad skillset in sales and business development with emphasis 'closing the deal'."

Translation: I know business terms like CRM and cold call. But I don't make cold calls, they make me uncomfortable. I am a closer.

Aggy: "Entrepreneurial spirit, dedicated and inspiring mindset which drives production and immediate results"

Translation: I like to do my own thing sometimes, so you'll have to deal with that. Let's see....what other words have I seen on linkedin...Dedicated, inspiring, production, results...now I have to make a sentence out of them. Hmmm...

Aggy: "Currently seeking opportunities that will allow me to grow personally and professionally, while expanding my skillset beyond business development"

Translation: Look, I fucking hate sales because you have to work hard and be accountable for your activity. Someone please hire me for something else. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 3

52 minutes ago, EZ$ said:

Caught the tail end of Luicci on Sirius CFB channel 84 and he was certainly making his case why people should expect aggy to do great things this year...including potentially beating Clemson this week. 

You'll never be able to convince those people of anything that isn't close to their fantasy. 

9 hours ago, Ricky's one-hitter said:

spacer.png

Aggy: Business Development Consultant

Translation: Sales

Aggy: "Modern professional with 10 years of diverse experience in various industries..."

Translation: I haven't made up my mind about what I want to do yet, but it's been 10 years since I lived with my parents

Aggy: "...offering a broad skillset in sales and business development with emphasis 'closing the deal'."

Translation: I know business terms like CRM and cold call. But I don't make cold calls, they make me uncomfortable. I am a closer.

Aggy: "Entrepreneurial spirit, dedicated and inspiring mindset which drives production and immediate results"

Translation: I like to do my own thing sometimes, so you'll have to deal with that. Let's see....what other words have I seen on linkedin...Dedicated, inspiring, production, results...now I have to make a sentence out of them. Hmmm...

Aggy: "Currently seeking opportunities that will allow me to grow personally and professionally, while expanding my skillset beyond business development"

Translation: Look, I fucking hate sales because you have to work hard and be accountable for your activity. Someone please hire me for something else. 

For being in the recruiting business he doesn’t know the first thing about making a resume/experience look good. Listing platinum pools in itself is just hilarious. I’m sure his next job will love to see the job hopping every 6 months then they will probably ask themselves why..would love to see the look on their faces when the google results pop up...probably with this thread

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, markstanco said:

https://twitter.com/_TaylorHamm/status/1080278663936032775

For those who are blocked from the hamm:

Ready to watch this ass-whooping

👍
7:44 PM · Jan 1, 2019 from Houston, TX·Twitter for iPhone

He did watch an "ass whooping,"  so he wasn't wrong.

• Like 3

13 hours ago, texifornia said:

Forgot about this earlier today

EDkEyRwXYAAchc2?format=jpg&name=smallEDkEzHJXsAIoreI?format=jpg&name=360x360EDkEzSNXoAA748i?format=jpg&name=360x360

That's awesome. They're stuck with her for eternity! (Let's be honest, though. If he jumps ship -- or gets fired -- she's following right along to continue bag hag duties at his next port of call.)