6figs/"Trust the Hamm" greatest hits

Machinator

This thread has taken perhaps an irrevocable turn for the worse, and oddly enough, it’s through no fault of the posters, but rather, the subject matter.

Yea sorry. I’m a newb to surly. I’ve been on twitter for a minute, but surly is another animal entirely.

There’s just. So. Much. On here! I don’t know where to begin. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, EP_Texican said:

Yea sorry. I’m a newb to surly. I’ve been on twitter for a minute, but surly is another animal entirely.

Pro tip, go read every recruiting thread from the last 6 years. That should catch you up

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, EP_Texican said:

Nah, seems like you’ve got it down just right. 

13 hours ago, EP_Texican said:

A good place to start would be telling us your preferred mode of air travel, during the summer, to the United Kingdom.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

KKL is just absolutely perfect for aggy. An ugly old hag who pretends she knows everything, but can't tell her ass from a hole in the ground, especially if the ground is over a septic tank.

If she weren't also so corrupt, we could all just sit back and enjoy her stupidity.

Oh, wait. It's aggy. We can still enjoy her stupidity.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Xian said:

She works for Jimbos charity, right?  Crazy she is willing to spill that homophobic stuff right there in the open 

She doesn't, actually. At least the charity's records do not indicate that she has ever been paid by the charity. All of the affiliated persons to have received money from Kidz1st appear to be legitimately working for their stated cause and they have only ever donated to one children's hospital in Minnesota that specializes in treatment of their specific disorder. For all public purposes, the charity is clean. This places it above Karen's pay grade.

That said, there are some unaccounted for funds that when I have some free time, I would like to do more digging on. All of the charities financials through 2017 are available on ProPublica.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Ricky's one-hitter said:

She doesn't, actually. At least the charity's records do not indicate that she has ever been paid by the charity. All of the affiliated persons to have received money from Kidz1st appear to be legitimately working for their stated cause and they have only ever donated to one children's hospital in Minnesota that specializes in treatment of their specific disorder. For all public purposes, the charity is clean. This places it above Karen's pay grade.

That said, there are some unaccounted for funds that when I have some free time, I would like to do more digging on. All of the charities financials through 2017 are available on ProPublica.

She as said in the past she has done vendor type work for the charity, never actually an employee herself. Whatever brand type shit she does, she has done brand work for the charity.

5 minutes ago, Neonmoon said:

Holy Rewrite Batman 

The accuser didn’t drop the case when Winston counter sued. She dropped the case after Winston paid her a shit ton of money. The same goes for Florida State paying her $950,000 to avoid going to trial. 

http://es.pn/2gL3RCm

They both paid off the victim to shut her up. Jesus 

Luicci - "I think you're missing the real point. Tom Herman is a slimeball!"

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, markstanco said:

Rhetorical question, but has looch addressed jimbo on the rape thing? I'm sure the slate has been wiped clean since he is in a new state. That's how it works, right?

What’s funny is that no message board was harder on Jimbo enabling Winston than basically all of the Texags mods and posters.   And then they hired him. And those posts disappeared like a fart in the wind.  Liucci and his crew can make Pravda blush.  

• Like 1

What’s funny is that no message board was harder on Jimbo enabling Winston than basically all of the Texags mods and posters.   And then they hired him. And those posts disappeared like a fart in the wind.  Liucci and his crew can make Pravda blush.  
There is a website called archive.orb that keeps tabs of all of the internet. Its a fun visit.

33 minutes ago, markstanco said:

Rhetorical question, but has looch addressed jimbo on the rape thing? I'm sure the slate has been wiped clean since he is in a new state. That's how it works, right?

I know that Luicci hung out with Jamies and Evans when they were on campus at A&M earlier this year. Hell Jimbo let him work out there. Seems like it's all good. 

9 hours ago, markstanco said:
10 hours ago, Johnny Sack said:

There is a website called archive.orb that keeps tabs of all of the internet. Its a fun visit.

Hmmm, so we might find the erased liucci 44 rankings? I mean, they're the most accurate rankings so they should be enshrined.

1 hour ago, RomaVicta said:

She's got her laugh/cry emoji game right up there with the Aggies. 

I grew up in East Texas and have several cousins who are aggy so let’s just say I’ve had some exposure to aggy. As much as they love the laugh/cry emoji, I’m sitting here trying to think of a single instance of non-aggy actually laughing at a joke told by aggy.

I distinguish this from aggy making themselves butts of jokes which naturally is fun for everyone 

3 minutes ago, Walden Ponderer said:

I was about to argue with you until you threw in this caveat. Hell, bizzle's "77" quip yesterday was golden. It was also at his own expense.

I’m talking real life interactions with aggy - barber shop, feed store, that sort of thing. The only thing that makes me doubt bizzle’s aggy cred is he’s actually funny