Michigan - Ohio State

IDIOTsavant

15 minutes ago, Pimphand said:

You expect Helo to know how to spell? Fortunately the Wolverines chances just improved with that hyperbolic shitpost.

And you were saying?? I get that you don’t understand sports very well but it’s obvious this is turning into a blowout. Michigan has no answer.

11 minutes ago, WBT said:

Maybe catch the ball Michigan?  Two in a row off the hands.  That 2nd one should have been PI though.

Much better that drive.

30 minutes ago, satyanash said:

Michigan's "elite" defense always gets exposed year after year whenever they play spread offense attacks like Ohio State.

This is why we should never hire Big Ten defensive coordinators. Not cut out for Big 12 offenses.

Ohio State's defense isn't looking so impregnable either.

8 minutes ago, VirginiaLonghorn said:

Ding, ding, ding!  Good DB’s play the ball, Texas DB’s wait to (attempt to) tackle the receiver. 

I have seen Brandon Jones, a senior safety, wait in the end zone for the receiver to catch the ball so that he can tackle him afterwards. This is what we teach our players. 

As a kid I used to cheer for osu in this game every year. Then in 2005 during my 3rd year at Texas I almost got thrown in a Columbus jail after enduring the hate/racism and horrible treatment from those horrible people. 

Now, I want everyone in that city and every alumni of that shit place burned at the stake. 

• Like 2