Michigan - Ohio State

IDIOTsavant

Everyone bitching about Wilson needs to understand that Meh would have fucked him up. If Herman made the right hire we MIGHT have him, but he's where he should be as sad as that makes me. Eagles is a beast for us, and the dude loathes Meh, so I can imagine Wilson would have portled out before the season began.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Underdog said:

Capt. Obvious take:  Need six here in the worst way. 

Yup. A td right here and it’s a back and forth game the rest of the way. A fg or worse, and this is yet another Ohio state v Michigan blood bath. Cause you know Ohio state is going straight down the field to start the 2nd half.

Edited by youdunnf'dup

Offsides penalty was like a 2nd turnover for Michigan in the 2nd quarter.
Crazy how Garrett Wilson uses his arm to push the Michigan DB to clear space for catch... Damn offensive pass interference -- HATE That Shit!!

Yeah I guess when you have that much talent you get the benefit of the doubt with these calls.

I guess you can say they just want to let them play but seems like o$u is making a lot more of those borderline plays.

That being said. Michigan keeps stepping on their dick so it likely wouldn’t matter

Just now, WBT said:

Why does Michigan keep trying to run to the sidelines in the red zone?  OSU has too much speed.

Actually it was Patterson who ran to the sideline, if he followed his blocks around the edge he had plenty of room. Twice before his usual loss of focus for the turnover. 

1 minute ago, jebusshuttlecock said:

Michigan fans really don't like it when you mention that we've beaten Ohio State more times than they have since 2005

I don’t even get mad at it anymore. I’m dead inside. Unless hardfuck pulls this off they should fire him and don fucking brown