Michigan - Ohio State

IDIOTsavant

Just now, Underdog said:

I just never understood that rule.  You touch it, defense should be able to advance it. 

The ball is dead when touched by the kicking team on a punt, muffed or not. I guess its part of the fact you didn't make a first down, so you shouldn't be able to just deflect a kick off a player to try and advance the ball. 

That rule and the fumbling into the end zone rule are both stupid rules.  You fumble the ball out of bounds anywhere on the field and nobody recovers it and it goes out of bounds...get the ball back where you fumbled it.  All of a sudden you fumble it at the 2 and it roles out of bounds in the end zone, the defense for some reason gets it.  It's archaic and weird.  

I dont even know what to say at this point, its like the WRs dont even want to catch the ball. what the fuck does a FG attempt do here.. playing scared. its pathetic.. 

Ohio state is on a completely different level than michigan and it shows. 

I dont know who is a better coach than harbaugh that michigan could possibly get but 5 years in and it is clear the gap is getting wider between these two. 

Just now, Juicy said:

I dont even know what to say at this point, its like the WRs dont even want to catch the ball. what the fuck does a FG attempt do here.. playing scared. its pathetic.. 

I dont know who is a better coach than harbaugh that michigan could possibly get but 5 years in and it is clear the gap is getting wider between these two. 

I'm not sure if Day is the real deal yet or not.. give it some time and it might become close to even again. 

2 minutes ago, Juicy said:

I feel like you guys have looked pretty damn good over the last few weeks. Ohio state has just mind-fucked Michigan to the point where I think they’re mentally defeated before they ever step foot on the field. 

Just now, youdunnf'dup said:

I feel like you guys have looked pretty damn good over the last few weeks. Ohio state has just mind-fucked Michigan to the point where I think they’re mentally defeated before they ever step foot on the field. 

yeah it even fooled me, since halftime of the pedo game i thought michigan could hang with anyone... turns out i was wrong. O$U is a fucking juggernaut

4 minutes ago, Eastwood said:

Wildcat formation needs to die, already. Rarely does it ever work.

I'm convinced that the reason it's still around is solely based on the Dolphins beating Belichick with it a decade ago in Brady's injury season.

At this point, it's just lazy coaching to have a run-of-the-mill Wildcat package.

Edited by aggie08