Aggy at LSU - 6pm ESPN

LonghornSean

51 minutes ago, dingleberryswitzer said:

Holy shit.  That's like if my wife fucked another dude and I said " well I'll let her do it because it's for her own mental health, it's what's best for our marriage " 

Actually makes perfect sense coming from team Jimbo.

Pics of wife

That was a hell of a block. Ran with the defender and got his head just in front and knocked him down. I thought it was a great platy. 
Should not have been a penalty at all. Should have been celebrated. 

Este^^^^

If your number is 8, and a number 76 is able to not only catch up to you, but get in front of you so you’ve got eyes on him, then you deserve to get de-cleated.

6 minutes ago, UTEX_ME said:

Didn't that Mond say he was the best QB in the SEC? That's worse than Sam claiming we're back

He may best the best quarterback in the nation...at leading a couple of meaningless touchdown drives in the 4th quarter to make a blowout seem slightly more palatable.

Coincidentally, he's also the best quarterback at ensuring that you get blown out. 

He really is the total package.

Just now, Gatorubet said:

You let an Aggy in your deer camp?

Yep.  He’s a great guy.  Not a red-assed dipshit. We watched the last UT / aggy game together in our trailer. When the kick sailed through the uprights we did another lap of whiskey and then shot deer the next morning. 

• Like 1

Just now, deadshank said:

Yep.  He’s a great guy.  Not a red-assed dipshit. We watched the last UT / aggy game together in our trailer. When the kick sailed through the uprights we did another lap of whiskey and then shot deer the next morning. 

Get him around another aggy. Your perception will change.

• Like 2

Just now, deadshank said:

how was the sex?

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, deadshank said:

Sometimes there are glitches in the Matrix

2 minutes ago, UTEX_ME said:

that field is some kind of fucked. So many slips and falls

Well, when you have to paint the yardage markers every 5 yards so your fans can count on one hand far it is between the big long white lines, chances are the horticulture program isn't all that great.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, PNWhornsfan said:

Of course the Aggy cult thinks that LSU calling off the dogs to not embarrass the conference is them dominating them and imposing their will in the 2nd half...

I don't know where you're seeing this "calling off the dogs". There's a full quarter of football to be played and I fully expect LSU to put up another 17 on the maroons.