Texas AD Chris Del Conte

Machinator

4 hours ago, utee94 said:

That was a fine rant.  And I agree.

There are 8 months of the year known as the "off-season" and this is when you should schedule your weddings, child-births, and funerals.

Yeah.  You and I really nailed it when it came to "scheduling" our children.  0 for 4!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Lobo said:

Also, what kind of an asshole schedules their wedding the weekend before Thanksgiving?  That's a dick move. 

Taking time off work to travel for Thanksgiving?  Spending lots of money to do said traveling?  Sorry, take Friday the 22nd off as well.  And get ready to fly down to Austin and pay for hotel and transportation just a few days before a major holiday.  Tough shit, get ready for a really expensive half of November!  

Or not traveling, and could really the use the weekend before the holiday to get the house ready for guests, shop for the big meal, etc?  Sorry, it's my day...you'll be spending that weekend before doing whatever I tell you to because it's my day.  

I mean, some people get married during Autumn.  I get it.  She looked at the schedule and at least picked a non-home game/non-OU weekend.  But she lost all sympathy when you look at her fucking up people's pre-Thanksgiving schedules and budgets.  And then has the gaul to demand that the entire way the multi-billion dollar enterprise known as television broadcasting for college athletics be completely upended to suit her needs.  For that, I hope that game is a 6-day window pull by the networks.  And it comes on for the 3.5 hours that are exactly during her ceremony and the sorry shitshow excuse of a reception they have afterwards.  

She seems like a cash bar kind of reception to me.  I dunno, just something about her.  

No fall weddings. I don't care if it's bye week, road game, whatever. It's still cutting into football. Send the RSVP back with a decline, and a handwritten note that says "I'll catch your next wedding, I promise"

90% of the time it works every time.

And it comes on for the 3.5 hours that are exactly during her ceremony and the sorry shitshow excuse of a reception they have afterwards.  
She seems like a cash bar kind of reception to me.  I dunno, just something about her.  

Cash bar?

You're an optimist.

This idoit bitch seems like a punch and cheap cake reception type.

No snacks, no bbq, no beer, sparking grape juice instead of champaine, no music.

30 minutes ago, MrPhlegm said:

Cash bar?

You're an optimist.

This idoit bitch seems like a punch and cheap cake reception type.

No snacks, no bbq, no beer, sparking grape juice instead of champaine, no music.

And there’s nothing wrong with that in 

On 9/19/2019 at 11:55 AM, Machinator said:

1) what a fucking stupid question to ask the AD

2) Collegiate eSports as we knew started at UT Austin when some guys started the Texas eSports Association (TESPA). Since then I think they renamed themselves to just Tespa (got to love orphan initialisms), since they have like 300 chapters across the country 

3) therefore, what a fucking dumbass 

Lsu was a.mad rush to get to the seats, looked like cattle.  Students and their parents bitched. New policy, takes forever to get in, looks like students went home instead of waiting. 

Take that back, looks like a lot of them made it in. Looked empty for the 1st quarter. Somewhere in between is the answer I guess

Edited by Dewey