Donald Trump 2018

TheFlyingBoat

Just now, retread said:

He's currenly keeping refugee children in prison camps, so....

And he’s not doing it for National Security reasons.  He’s doing it for political power reasons while successfully concealing aspects of the program and no one is being held accountable.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

And he’s not doing it for National Security reasons.  He’s doing it for political power reasons while successfully concealing aspects of the program and no one is being held accountable.

Um, wrong. They're holding Democrats accountable for their dumb stupid law they don't have the power to change legislatively that isn't actually a law.

This is correct. And I have moms on the right in my fb feed supporting it.  

Everything they accused Obama of doing (Jade Helm!  Wal-Mart prisons! Tan suits!), Trump is doing, and it's all good.  

There will be no Great Awakening to authoritarianism on the right, without some great cataclysm.  Hopefully it isn't like Germany or Japan's.  But I can't dismiss it.  

4 minutes ago, Chad Fuck said:

This is correct. And I have moms on the right in my fb feed supporting it.  

Everything they accused Obama of doing (Jade Helm!  Wal-Mart prisons! Tan suits!), Trump is doing, and it's all good.  

There will be no Great Awakening to authoritarianism on the right, without some great cataclysm.  Hopefully it isn't like Germany or Japan's.  But I can't dismiss it.  

The GOP may eventually change, but the people who are okay with what is going on now will never admit they are wrong. These people are a lost cause to try and convince and are better off shunned.

1 minute ago, pdmd_api said:

The GOP may eventually change, but the people who are okay with what is going on now will never admit they are wrong. These people are a lost cause to try and convince and are better off shunned.

There are some I think can be persuaded.  I'll keep trying with those.  But this article passed through my feed the other day and sparked this thought.  

5W7OPBD4RII6RE6MNU56ZTOXUM.jpg

That's Heinrich Himmler's little girl, who never gave up on her daddy or Uncle Adolf's crazy ideas.  

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/obituaries/gudrun-burwitz-ever-loyal-daughter-of-nazi-mastermind-heinrich-himmler-dies-at-88/2018/06/30/6d57d42a-7c76-11e8-93cc-6d3beccdd7a3_story.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.7f96f553f20b

Even though it lead to this: 

giphy.gif

We're already on this road, whether some choose to acknowledge it or not.

I spent some time reading Trump echo chambers this morning and their reactions to the latest developments.  They think Mueller should be fired immediately for looking into the NRA’s finances.

I am drinking heavily today.

They think Mueller should be fired immediately for ___________

• Like 2

The thing about financial crimes, they're paper crimes, and relatively easy to define and prove once you have the information in hand (tax filings), which they most assuredly do.  See also the SARS (suspicious activity reports). 

What will be particularly interesting to see is how the offshore shell game will be cracked to reveal the convoluted money flow, and if some new previously undisclosed/unreported schemes are uncovered.

3 minutes ago, Bevo VIII said:

At least the senate committee seems like they give a fuck.

At this point, it's not like they'll do anything, but they did create a personal lifeboat for themselves when the Trumptanic hits the Muellerberg. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Mojo Hand said:

He hasn't posted since Friday, when he slipped up and revealed that he uses multiple socks to agree with his own posts:  

I really can't see who you were responding to, but I'm assuming he spoke as if he wasn't sheeeit whole being logged into that account?

What are the names?

We should crowdsource the socks

1 minute ago, SKJ said:

I really can't see who you were responding to, but I'm assuming he spoke as if he wasn't sheeeit whole being logged into that account?

What are the names?

He forgot he was logged in under his sheeit handle and, posting as sheeit, defended sheeit against a post I had made, saying "Sheeeit never even suggested that..." and "Sheeit was calling you out for...".   Original post, halfway down:

6 minutes ago, SKJ said:

What are the names?

1 minute ago, Mojo Hand said:

He forgot he was logged in under his sheeit handle and, posting as sheeit, defended sheeit against a post I had made, saying "Sheeeit never even suggested that..." and "Sheeit was calling you out for...".   Original post, halfway down:

This is what he posted. He clearly thought he was logged in as a different user and was defending sheeeit, while accidentally logged in as sheeeit.

You seem to be backtracking a bit now.  Sheeeit never even suggested that trump was doing "america's will".  Sheeit was calling you out for suggesting that trump being potus was against the will of the people based on the fact that he got fewer votes.  I mean this was your post right?

Edited by Pods
  • Like 1

A leaked propaganda notice from the Chinese government states that the country is using to tariffs to try to disrupt and split President Trump's base, Business Insider reported on Tuesday.

The notice, leaked and published by the China Digital Times, which monitors media censorship in China, states the tariffs are meant to split "apart different domestic groups in US."

"We stop negotiation for now, acting tit for tat, roll out corresponding policies, hold public opinion at a good level without escalating it, limit scope, and strike accurately and carefully, splitting apart different domestic groups in US," the propaganda notice reads.

"The trade conflict is really a war against China's rise, to see who has the greater stamina," the document continues. "This is absolutely no time for irresolution or reticence."

The document also directs media to not report on comments from Trump or other officials, adding that outlets shouldn't "attack Trump's vulgarity; don't make this a war of insults."

Experts have warned that the Chinese tariffs could be used to specifically target Trump supporters, particularly with tariffs on goods like soybeans and sorghum. The crops are produced largely in areas that backed Trump in the 2016 election.

The U.S. will hit China with $34 billion worth of tariffs on goods on July 6. China has promised to strike back with retaliatory tariffs, totaling the same amount, with some targeting agricultural goods.

Foreign Ministry spokesman Lu Kang told reportersTuesday that China is "fully prepared" for a trade war with the U.S., according to The Associated Press.

21 minutes ago, Mojo Hand said:

He hasn't posted since Friday, when he slipped up and revealed that he uses multiple socks to agree with his own posts:  

How deranged do you have to be to do that? That's seriously insane. The internet can be like gas on a grass fire for the mentally ill. 

2 minutes ago, Chooky said:

How deranged do you have to be to do that? That's seriously insane. The internet can be like gas on a grass fire for the mentally ill. 

Either deranged or being paid to spread a political message.  Pushing propaganda out on American political discussion boards gives a lot of bang for the buck, especially given that one guy like sheeit could have dozens of sites and socks up at any one time. And he fucked up and burned the sheeit sock, but has probably continued posting under others without missing a beat. 

3 minutes ago, Mojo Hand said:

Either deranged or being paid to spread a political message.  Pushing propaganda out on American political discussion boards gives a lot of bang for the buck, especially given that one guy like sheeit could have dozens of sites and socks up at any one time. And he fucked up and burned the sheeit sock, but has probably continued posting under others without missing a beat. 

I don't think it's a coincidence the die-hard Trumpkin supporters on here are 5 names we recognize with an actual posting history and a whole bunch of new ones that jump right in and post as if they've been here all along.