Donald Trump 2018

TheFlyingBoat

3 minutes ago, lemonlime said:

It still doesn't.  He's practically begging for a pardon.

The unpardonable NY state crimes alone will likely be a Cat 5 avalanche.  I'd imagine if he flips, coordination would occur between fed and state prosecutors to further secure cooperation rendering Trump irrelevant.

5 minutes ago, Bruh Man said:

His new attorney was brought in to workout a deal with SDNY. He's going to sing. 

Cohen's new attorney:

"Guy Petrillo led the criminal division of the U.S. Attorney's Office for the Southern District of New York from January 2008 until October 2009, according to a biography on his firm's website. He established the firm [Petrillo Klein & Boxer LLP in New York] in 2010 along with two other former federal prosecutors in New York, Joshua Klein and Nelson Boxer.

Previously, Petrillo was an Assistant U.S. Attorney for the criminal division for seven years in the 1990s"

First and foremost, his attorney will know exactly how to navigate a process of cooperation as things shift and move.

15 hours ago, Pancho Negro said:

Lol. His base are mostly pussies.  Johnny Sack ain't kicking the shit out of anyone. Dude is terrified and begs to disarm Democrats. Then you have internet trolls who dont even live in the US. You've got guys in dying towns that beg you to bring jobs to them. If they cant move for a job, they wont be moving to kick anyone's ass. They do have the neo-nazis who will fight but not enough of them to do much. 

Meanwhile, the left is sending millions to march, the vast majority of whom are ready to fight. Perhaps even itching for it. 

• Like 2

I know it hasn't even been reviewed in a committee yet, but does anyone know about any progress with the 2018 Doo Doo Act of Butt Ass?  I know it was moving slowly in backdoor channels, so it's likely it'll drop quietly.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, lemonlime said:

It still doesn't.  He's practically begging for a pardon.

If he was begging for a pardon then when he was asked if Trump knew about the Trump Tower meeting with the Russians, and Cohen knew Trump didn't know about the meeting, he would have said Trump didn't know.

Instead he said he couldn't answer on advice of counsel. Trump knew and Cohen knows it. 

1 hour ago, triplehorn said:

Cohen is still acting as RNC deputy national finance chair, right.  He's a gifted bagman to be sure, and cooperation isn't exactly conditional.

No, he recently resigned to protest the family separations.  Seriously, that's the reason he gave.

2 hours ago, pyrohornIII said:

Only after he's been caught and he knows it.  Country didn't mean shit to him before that.

True.  But it tells you where Trump fails in running his organization like a mafia boss.  Trump demands loyalty, but is loyal to nobody, and doesn't offer either of the typical mafia boss possibilities to Cohen.  Take care of his family if he shuts his mouth or "take care" of him and his family if he doesn't.   He learned nothing from Putin.

3 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Big win for the Deep State secret society!

The FBI clearly has bias against Americans intending to do harm.

Spygate is real!

Trump's Base: "The attempted Terrorism is NOT the real story here. The FBI admits they SPIED on the suspect!!!!!! INVESTIGATE THEM!!!!! #SPYGATE!!!! 

• Like 1

More Cohen:

""I don't agree with those who demonize or vilify the FBI. I respect the FBI as an institution, as well as their agents," Cohen said. "When they searched my hotel room and my home, it was obviously upsetting to me and my family. Nonetheless, the agents were respectful, courteous and professional*. I thanked them for their service and as they left, we shook hands." 
Cohen also pushed back at the President's recent tweet repeating Russian President Vladimir Putin's claim that Russia did not interfere in the 2016 election, as well. 
"Simply accepting the denial of Mr. Putin is unsustainable," he said."

*Cohen fails to mention they wore jackboots.

I already did this.   But Im going to give you rep anyway because every time he is on it needs to be reposted.

Great minds and all...I have too much of my memory spaces tied up in Simpson’s quotes.

Always felt like a Schwartzwelder joke even if the episode was written by frank mula.

11 minutes ago, longhornmatt said:

So, after enduring daily humiliation and selling his soul for Trump, Spicer is going to cash in for a grand total of about $20.00 in royalties.

He missed a huge opportunity by not titling his book 'The Fart Act. Shut up! Shut that Sewer Hole Under Your Nose! Tales from Inside the Shrubbery by Sean Spicer.'

• Like 2

2 hours ago, DixonHur said:

Don't worry, I'm sure they're living well with those Soros checks.

I was hitting doctor appointments in town today. I tried KLBJ AM and listened to a segment on Limbaugh. He claims that all the pussy hat protesters, Black Lives Matter and the immigration protesters were all paid by George Soros. They're the same people wandering from cause to cause purely out of hatred for Donald Trump.

I guess that story is easier than trying political arguments to support Trumpism.

I was hitting doctor appointments in town today. I tried KLBJ AM and listened to a segment on Limbaugh. He claims that all the pussy hat protesters, Black Lives Matter and the immigration protesters were all paid by George Soros. They're the same people wandering from cause to cause purely out of hatred for Donald Trump.
I guess that story is easier than trying political arguments to support Trumpism.

Every now and then I catch about two minutes of Limbaugh’s show. It’s staggering. It’s impossible for me to believe that I used to like the guy back in the early 90s.

1 minute ago, Red Five said:

Every now and then I catch about two minutes of Limbaugh’s show. It’s staggering. It’s impossible for me to believe that I used to like the guy back in the early 90s.

As a lib, I have always enjoyed listening to the arguments of the right and used to enjoy rush a few times a week. The bullshit is strong and would make me chuckle like a tahoe post.

It's absolutely unlistenable now though. He was not fond of trump during the primary but has gone total alex jones "everything is a leftist plot" now. And not in the entertaining alex jones way. 

8 minutes ago, Red Five said:

I'm right with you.  I even had a subscription to the Conservative Chronicle.  

Since Cohen is broke, do you think his new legal team is doing it for the publicity, or maybe also to guide Cohen on getting the best deal for his flipping?

Maybe there are some anti-Trump benefactors who started underwriting his defense once they learned he was going to flip.

2 hours ago, FondrenRoad said:

True.  But it tells you where Trump fails in running his organization like a mafia boss.  Trump demands loyalty, but is loyal to nobody, and doesn't offer either of the typical mafia boss possibilities to Cohen.  Take care of his family if he shuts his mouth or "take care" of him and his family if he doesn't.   He learned nothing from Putin.

How is Trump going to take care of Cohen’s family considering he’s flat ass broke?  Deutsch Bank going to lend a few million more?

3 minutes ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

How is Trump going to take care of Cohen’s family considering he’s flat ass broke?  Deutsch Bank going to lend a few million more?

Any of the new SCOTUS nominees have kids employed by DB?