EPL 2020-21

Firemans4Horn

2 minutes ago, SimonBolivar said:

Fucking City giving the Baggies hope. I swear to God somehow even with our start AVFC will be in the relegation battle by March.

Bit premature. You're within 4 points of 3 big 6 clubs and within 2 points of 2 of them. You're 5 up on Arsenal and 10 up on Fulham. 

2 minutes ago, WBT said:

1/3 of the way to running it back this midweek

Spurs and Pool could draw. There's no way Arsenal is favored against Soton. 

ManU has Sheffield, though. Can't imagine they find a away to give away 2 points in that one but we'll see.

31 minutes ago, ztejas said:

Bit premature. You're within 4 points of 3 big 6 clubs and within 2 points of 2 of them. You're 5 up on Arsenal and 10 up on Fulham. 

Oh yeah great start to the season, but we're snake bit after how the last 5ish years have gone. We haven't had a normal no high stakes end to the season since 2016-2017 when we finished 13th in the Championship.

8 hours ago, midtown said:

Jack Grealish just picked up an endorsement deal from Uber

Jack Grealish: Aston Villa captain banned from driving for nine months and fined £82,499

this may be the least surprising post i have ever read.

Just look at him, looks like the type.

9 hours ago, Cheeseweasel said:

That's an insult to Leicester. Their midfield of Tielemans/Maddison with Barnes or Albrighton is far better than Arsenal's. And Soyuncu is more talented then any of Arsenal's defenders. Vardy is what Aubameyang should be but isn't for some reason.

Gabriel is one helluva talented defender, but the rest of this spot on. Auba just isn't getting any touches this season, so I can't say for sure if he himself is slumping. Still, the point remains that our lack of talent- especially in the midfield- is real, and i see it every week when i watch other teams play. seems like every mid table team has some 26 year old English dude who looks like prime Santi compared to what we have now. 

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, shadow_operative said:

also, now that Xhaka has gotten his stupid ass suspended again, i'm begging Arteta to shake shit up in a major way. go play that 433, and give guys like Pepé, Maitland-Niles, Reiss Nelson, Smith-Rowe, Joe Willock, and Eddie Nketiah a chance to play and make something happen. please Mikel. por favor.