EPL 2020-21

Firemans4Horn

6 minutes ago, ztejas said:

I think he was pretty cleanly off. Guess you could call his arm offsides but seems like his body was just ahead. 

Not advocating for VAR callbacks - it was a pretty goal and horrible marking.

he could have been offsides, I just start to rage when I see the lines being drawn on someone’s arm. 

• Hook 'Em 1

23 minutes ago, ztejas said:

Haven't watched Tottenham much this season. Feel like they could use a burner on the wing. We'll give you Werner for Son - no takebacks. You can even send Aurier with him.

Aurier is a fucking retard. Hrs very talented but just can't stop making huge errors constantly.

4 hours ago, Firemans4Horn said:

Ziyech is awesome. Been a big fan of his for a few years now. 

Me too. Been following him in the Dutch league for the last 4 or 5 years. Southampton/(Originally Koeman) had been tracking him since he was at Twente, and his name would come up in various transfer seasons, but the stars never aligned and then his value got way beyond what Southampton could afford.

On 12/20/2020 at 9:34 AM, WillUSAF said:

Spurs are done......this isn't the team that started the year off.

the PL is a bit crazy at the moment.. 2 match weeks ago Spurs were in 1st place.

Now they are in  6th.

hell, Southampton was in 3rd going into the weekend - lose to City 0-1, now find themselves in 7th.

Top club?  This is an interesting time for Arsenal.  Clearly no longer top four (Liverpool, Utd., Citeh, Chelsea) their status in the big six is under threat (Spuds, Leicester and Everton).  Other than history there is little that differentiates them from the others.  Not managers, not stadium (I would say the Emirates is the most soulless in the league and Everton are lining up a new stadium by the docks), not ownership.  With the new Brexit rules the academy might be something to capitalize on but I wouldn’t say it’s better than the others listed other than Everton and Leicester.

4 hours ago, Pathetic Shark said:

Top club?  This is an interesting time for Arsenal.  Clearly no longer top four (Liverpool, Utd., Citeh, Chelsea) their status in the big six is under threat (Spuds, Leicester and Everton).  Other than history there is little that differentiates them from the others.  Not managers, not stadium (I would say the Emirates is the most soulless in the league and Everton are lining up a new stadium by the docks), not ownership.  With the new Brexit rules the academy might be something to capitalize on but I wouldn’t say it’s better than the others listed other than Everton and Leicester.

First, it's a joke. Second, you can say whatever you want. Doesn't change this:

Screenshot_20201224-200715_Chrome.thumb.jpg.25e860321c5de9f09867f4360dcd6e1b.jpg

6 hours ago, Pathetic Shark said:

You might be failing to understand which club is which when ztejas says " top club vs. a middling one".