Well at least this guy isn't president...........

JimmyHoffa

USAID did fund Ukrainian NGOs involved in anti-Yanukovych activism, although I wouldn't call it a "US coup."  Still, I don't see how those statements are remotely as disqualifying as say, supporting the Iraq war, which he did not do.  

5 minutes ago, bolverk said:

He had me fooled in the Republican primaries, which I admittedly didn't pay a great deal of attention to. From the little I did, he seemed like one of the 2-3 sane sounding candidates.

Check him off the list then.

What republican primaries were you watching?

11 minutes ago, bolverk said:

He had me fooled in the Republican primaries, which I admittedly didn't pay a great deal of attention to. From the little I did, he seemed like one of the 2-3 sane sounding candidates.

Check him off the list then.

Interesting since he's a Democrat.....

Isn't this the dude who says he had a close encounter with an alien???  Rumored to be a really squirrelly guy.  I'll have a close encounter with his wife....

Just now, bolverk said:
8 minutes ago, Sawbonz said:
What republican primaries were you watching?

I think I watched a debate or two. Had a lot of serious personal shit going on in my life at the time, plus I don't have cable.

You might be confusing Kucinich with Kasich.

You might be confusing Kucinich with Kasich.
all due respect to bolverk, but that is a pretty hard set to confuse, outside simple name recognition. 
Well, fuck me. I did get them confused. Two dudes from Ohio with a K-whatever-itch name. Yeah, that's all on me.

Mea culpa, internet friends and foes.
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

Kasich was the only adult last GOP go round. Kucinich is the lefts version of Ron Paul. Either would be a better POTUS than DOTUS.

Rick Perry or Danny Goeb would be better, so that's not saying much. Hell, Ben Carson, Sarah Palin or Leslie Cochran's corpse would be better.

Kasich would be the only of any of these who would show actual competence.

Edited by softlynow

Sadder to say some of you dipshits would vote for him if Fox News told you to.  After all, he offers free catheters, mesothelioma lawsuits, and shit related to chemical burns related to Just For Men. Order Brian’s Beets now and all your shit will go away.   Not to mention flex tape.  And, TACTICAL GLASSES !  The same ones Trump wears when he tears in against isis!  

Edited by Judge Roybeanbag

10 hours ago, softlynow said:

Rick Perry or Danny Goeb would be better, so that's not saying much. Hell, Ben Carson, Sarah Palin or Leslie Cochran's corpse would be better.

Kasich would be the only of any of these who would show actual competence.

10 hours ago, F250 said:

Shit, Ron Jeremy would be a better POTUS.

9 hours ago, Anastasis said:

sobering thoughts are sobering. 

These.

And I'm not kidding, not even a little bit.  I'd be THRILLED to have a president who I simply disagreed with on policy grounds.  Or who might be in over his head, but would likely seek counsel and advice to do his job.

Ron Jeremy is actually a perfect example.  If he was suddenly thrust into the office of President, he'd immediately realize "holy fuck, I'm president -- I better get some help."

Trump, on the other hand, is the smartest guy in the room, and knows more than everyone else in the world about everything.

Fuck it, Ron Jeremy for president.  HEDGEHOG 2020!

I'm not a big Kucinich fan but it's funny how many are willing to dismiss him as crazy (and slander him) when, unlike almost every other politician discussed in this forum, he did not support that war that killed a million people.