KState at BlowU - 11 am CST - Fox

ztejas

Say what you will, but Rattler’s a good one. He was ranked highly for a reason. He’s accurate and has an arm, and Riley will coach him up. He’s young right now, and that’s to our advantage. He’s also ugly as hell.

But this is how it’s always going to be with OU as long as Riley is at the helm. Man up, punch them in the mouth, and beat them.

Say what you will, but Rattler’s a good one. He was ranked highly for a reason. He’s accurate and has an arm, and Riley will coach him up. He’s young right now, and that’s to our advantage. He’s also ugly as hell.
But this is how it’s always going to be with OU as long as Riley is at the helm. Man up, punch them in the mouth, and beat them.

giphy.gif

Oh...well, good call. 

I've said this before -- no one in Columbus misses Alex Grinch. I still think the better stats on the part of OU's D last year may have been more a result of the offenses they were facing and not that Grinch suddenly got good at coaching defense. The win-loss record didn't improve and that's what matters. I'm no expert but I haven't seen anything to change my mind yet. 

10 minutes ago, South Austin said:

This has tequila in it, so not sure you can find it at HEB. Girlfriend left it in my fridge. It’s just tequila, sparkling water, and lime juice. Not bad. Kinda tastes like a sour beer. 

Description from HEB website:

Product description

Roots in Far West Texas  
Hard Seltzer with 100% Agave and Natural Lime Juice  
4% Alcohol

18 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

You know what really sucks? Not only does Progressive keep making commercials with Flo, now they're letting the actress play multiple parts. Please make it stop. 

They've been doing that for years.  And some were actually pretty good.

(1st ad in the 2nd vid is great, skip the turrible 2nd part.  Though still better than this game.)

Edited by clapclapclap