KState at BlowU - 11 am CST - Fox

ztejas

Jesus, OU sucks.  I mean, more than the usual land-stealing trailer-dwelling suckage.  They suck as a football team.  Rattler is not showing that he's the next Kyler, and this defense blows.  It's so nice to see them making the same kind of braindead defensive alignments.  If they weren't playing a shitty team like KSU they'd be on the losing end of this thing.

Edited by jimmyjazz
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, ChampionshipLevelPiss said:

Bookie was (apparently) a five star out of IMG and is looking at going undrafted as far as I'm aware. I'm all for owning your shit but his cockiness/talent ratio is way too high.

Random story but a FB friend had season tickets somewhere close to where his family say.  Said that after the games where he was regularly getting a train run on him, he'd come over to the family where they'd keep telling him how big time and great he was.  Said there was an uncle or something that would try to give him pointers but the rest of the family would drown him out.  The kid thinks he's big time and talks shit the entire game but he kinda suck and you're right, he'll be undrafted.